TX - Nichol Olsen, 37, & her 2 daughters found shot dead inside mansion, Bexar County, 10 Jan 2019

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by cybervampira, Jan 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dkryder

dkryder Well-Known Member

total speculation, which by the way is allowed if it is presented as such. i characterized my comments as my thoughts not any real evidence.

Steph8angels, Trudie and flute4peace like this.
  2. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

I wish the sheriff quietly continued an investigation rather than contributing to the uncertainty of friends/family. After concluding his investigation, he could share his findings.
    IMO, if he disagrees with the coroner, he is treading in forbidden territory. Jmo

Bexar County Medical Examiner's Office and Toxicology Laboratory

I think the ME staff to be more than competent.

Sheriff S has a sturdy LE background but is a first term Sheriff. IMO, he wants to
    Cover all bases.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
  3. bears10

bears10 Well-Known Member

I feel like the sheriff is moreso investigating the murders of the daughters than he is NOs death, just to be sure that it was her that killed them.

4. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

I agree. I also don’t think NO found them dead & killed herself out of grief. Nor do I think NO shot herself & someone randomly appeared and thought “heck, I’ll kill her kids, too”. Jmo

5. mommylicious

mommylicious Well-Known Member

I actually saw a theory out there that this was a "forced suicide." Complete with wikipedia definition. o_O This is definitely an emotionally charged case and I hope that LE are working quickly and diligently to get answers.

6. LietKynes

LietKynes Well-Known Member

Reading backwards and couldn't find this -- sorry if I missed it : Were all three of them killed with the same gun ?
    Also -- were her prints on the gun ? And was the gun otherwise free of prints except for Nichols' ?
    Are there cameras in the house ? If so-- then the coroner and LE would know exactly how this happened.
    Any outside sec. cams ?

7. BaffleMe

BaffleMe Well-Known Member

I don't think anything has been said other than a handgun was found by her. It did say they were all found together, and I find that interesting/odd.

8. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

Why? Just curious.
    I think she may have summoned her kids or she was so distraught, they were offering comfort, all winding up in the same room.
    Jmo

9. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

Authorities found records showing sheriff’s officials made four visits to the home last year, a spokesman said. Three of those visits were attempts to serve court papers, while a fourth visit was to document a reported theft.

Three shot dead in luxury home near Boerne

Anyone ever figure out if LE tried to serve eviction notice?

10. BaffleMe

BaffleMe Well-Known Member

Since I don't know how her aim is, I would say this because one kid would have run!

Steph8angels and LietKynes like this.
  11. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

Ita, that’s why she was shot Twice!

Or , the second victim was paralyzed with fear, disbelief & every other emotion.

12. Gunslinging Granny

Gunslinging Granny Well-Known Member

<Modsnip Stating comment as fact>.

I'm thinking she shot her daughters and herself in an area where their dead bodies would cause the greatest shock.....where they would do the most damage to CW's psyche. The bodies weren't hidden in a bathroom or the basement. They were to be found the moment he entered the house or walked up the stairs searching for them.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2019
  13. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

Yup. I think maybe some alcohol or mind altering “something” was being used and she simply decided,

“Okay, we got to Go? I’ll show you”, and, I think he had already “moved on”, as in found a new woman. I think her decision was to punish him.
    Jmo/speculation

14. Gunslinging Granny

The sheriff said Nichol killed herself. Then he said they were continuing their investigation to determine who murdered the children.

kimpage, scmom, Backstroke10 and 4 others like this.
  15. Gunslinging Granny

Bexar County Sheriff Javier Salazar says it's too early to determine who killed two young girls inside a luxury home last week in the Anaqua Springs Ranch subdivision.

Salazar said the Bexar County Medical Examiner's Office ruled the girls' deaths as homicides. A third female, a woman in her 30s, who was also found dead was determined to have killed herself, according to preliminary findings released by the sheriff on Monday.

Sheriff says investigation into Anaqua Springs deaths still in early stages

16. Lsqueezy

Lsqueezy Member

most people I know feel for CW. Her "friends" ,and I use quotes because having her do your hair every 4-6 weeks in no way can give insight to someones innermost thoughts, are angry and looking for someone to blame. I can certainly understand and sympathize with them, but IMO nothing will come of it.
    They have slandered him all over SM that he is an abuser when the only person with a history of DV was NO herself.
    I can see it playing out that they were arguing and she is the one who gets out of hand and he leaves, and as stated before she was going to make him sorry.
    The sheriff is definitely trying to placate her friends and family, but the ME's office here is pretty well known and reliable and most people know it's ridiculous to think his family is that powerful that they could pay them off.
    All just my opinion.

Alcina, NanKelley, kimpage and 18 others like this.
  17. Gunslinging Granny

Bolded and enlarged by me

Wow. There were three visits to serve court papers. Yes, he must have tried to evict her, but she wasn't a tenant who was paying rent. Trying to remove a family member who doesn't pay rent and refuses to leave can be tricky. Each state has different rules.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
  18. Razz

Razz Well-Known Member

Those court papers could have been anything. And it said to the house and not a particular person.

19. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

But, the coroner.......

20. TexasMom788

TexasMom788 New Member

Especially if CW was in charge of a big company/corporation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.