TX - Nichol Olsen, 37, & her 2 daughters found shot dead inside mansion, Bexar County, 10 Jan 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Later in the day, several relatives and friends of the victims arrived at Anaqua Springs Ranch. Some solemnly, and others frantically, made their way to the front gate, where they were halted by security guards who blocked their access. At least one man jumped the fence and ran inside, while several others found alternate routes
Three shot dead in luxury home near Boerne

<modsnip - not what the article states>

Reading the article, it says "several relatives and friends of the victims arrived at Anaqua Springs Ranch. Some solemnly, and others frantically, made their way to the front gate, where they were halted by security guards who blocked their access... At least one man jumped the fence and ran inside, while several others found alternate routes or were permitted entrance."

To me this suggests they were trying to enter the gated community, not CW's house. I doubt the police would use security guards to block access to the actual house.

<modsnip - reply to modsnipped quoted post>

Last edited by a moderator:
I live about 10 minutes from here, so this has been all over the news and so intriguing! I really do not want to believe she did this, but I also cannot see any good reasons for why CW would want to take the lives of the little girls? Seems just breaking up would be the simpler solution, being that he has zero obligations to her (no kids, and he owned the home) .. I’m thinking that’s what happened and she did not take it well? Having to move again would be too much? So very sad all around. Seems she was very well liked and respected around town, I would like to know more about CW, that is for sure!

I agree. Why would CW want kids he has no REAL connection to dead? I can’t think of one reason.

I believe the suicide was easily determined & accurate.

Why would a woman appearing to have it all kill herself?
More importantly, why would she kill her children?
I firmly believe she murdered them. I see no way the ME could make such an outrageous claim if not 100% certain. Obviously LE provided answers to their questions.

Three shot dead in luxury home near Boerne

Sheriff Javier Salazar said the two girls appeared to be homicide victims. He would not speculate on whether the woman, believed to be in her 30s, died as a result of a suicide or a homicide.

“The medical examiner will make that final determination,” Salazar said.

Imo, the sheriff sure changed his tune.
Why?
IMO, not solely because friends/family are in disbelief.

Is it remotely possible NO felt she was in trouble & M/S was her only option?

You are correct, I should have specified that their earnings AFTER expenses are over 100K. Some way over that. If you are very good at hair you can command huge cut rates. A couple of my friends command $400 per cut. If they do 3 cuts a day for 5 days a week that would be $288,000 a year before expenses are taken out. That does not count for any tips which on that cut rate, many tips are $100 themselves. Both of these friends who command these rates do the majority of their work in their client's homes or have a small stylist area in their home and do not "rent a chair" anywhere. That cuts way down on expenses to not have that rent. I have other friends who work commercially doing hair for photo and video shoots. They can command up to $2000/day. Based on NO's lifestyle and the crowd she ran with it is just as possible that she was one of these high earners as it is that she was your more typical rent a chair stylists making in the 30-50k range.
I can’t even wrap my brain around this! We just cut each other’s hair in my family, no perms or coloring or anything. We’re boring lol.

I agree. Why would CW want kids he has no REAL connection to dead? I can’t think of one reason.

I believe the suicide was easily determined & accurate.

Why would a woman appearing to have it all kill herself?
More importantly, why would she kill her children?
I firmly believe she murdered them. I see no way the ME could make such an outrageous claim if not 100% certain. Obviously LE provided answers to their questions.
Initially the fact that she had made hair appts that night seemed a little off, but those could have easily been made by clients online, without her even really having anything to do with it? I wish we had more insight into what was happening in the house. Alexa went to Clark which is a totally different school district then Leon Springs, where London went. So I’m just curious what the dynamic is there? Clark is not where she would go at any of the addresses listed for Nichol. So it makes me wonder if she stayed with other relatives regularly?

This thread is a mess. Several of you need to re-read our rules and TOS. Thread bans, warning points, and timeouts are currently being issued. We will not reopen the thread tonight. Check back in the morning.

Boyfriend of Texas mom found shot dead with daughters shouldn't be person of interest, lawyer says | Daily Mail Online
Salazar has said there are several persons of interest, including Wheeler

So was this covered before ?
And if the Sheriff says bf is a poi... that sounds legit.
Although I still think it could have happened as it appears ... The bf's atty. is right to condemn this label if the bf is indeed innocent.
Just wonder what was happening in the weeks and days leading up to this tragedy ! :(

From my link :
".....
'There is no definition in the law of a person of interest. It means absolutely nothing, Stevens told KTSA. 'It just serves to frankly, slander a name by innuendo.' "
Emph. mine

^^^ Not sure about that ... "poi" is a strong term, if the sheriff has no more to go on than what has been presented.

Last edited:
Boyfriend of Texas mom found shot dead with daughters shouldn't be person of interest, lawyer says | Daily Mail Online
Salazar has said there are several persons of interest, including Wheeler

So was this covered before ?
And if the Sheriff says bf is a poi... that sounds legit.
Although I still think it could have happened as it appears ... The bf's atty. is right to condemn this label if the bf is indeed innocent.
Just wonder what was happening in the weeks and days leading up to this tragedy !
Innocent of what? Is he even being accused of anything?

Interesting to read a definition of Person of Interest. So technically the lawyer is wrong. His client would automatically be a Person of Interest based on this definition. But the lawyer is doing what he is paid to do -- steer negative media interest away from his client.

grammarist.com: A person of interest refers to someone who authorities believe may have information pertinent to a crime. A person of interest may be someone who can provide information that leads to a suspect or may turn into a suspect himself. Sometimes a person of interest needs protection from law enforcement because of the information they have. Person of interest is primarily an American term.

I went back and researched the past 4 address I could find where NO has lived. It looks like she lived in a nice apartment complex most recently and prior to that a beautiful-I would call luxury home although not quite as nice as where she resided with CW. Prior to that it appeared to be an apartment or duplex which looked to be very humble especially compared to more recent living arrangements. Does anyone know how long she has been separated from the 10 year olds father? Just wondering if the home she lived in was with him and the apartment was post split up. Moo

Interesting to read a definition of Person of Interest. So technically the lawyer is wrong. His client would automatically be a Person of Interest based on this definition. But the lawyer is doing what he is paid to do -- steer negative media interest away from his client.

grammarist.com: A person of interest refers to someone who authorities believe may have information pertinent to a crime. A person of interest may be someone who can provide information that leads to a suspect or may turn into a suspect himself. Sometimes a person of interest needs protection from law enforcement because of the information they have. Person of interest is primarily an American term.

I think the lawyer stated “law or legal definition”.

Person of Interest Law and Legal Definition | USLegal, Inc.

IMO, the ME had overwhelming evidence to support his findings.

I went back and researched the past 4 address I could find where NO has lived. It looks like she lived in a nice apartment complex most recently and prior to that a beautiful-I would call luxury home although not quite as nice as where she resided with CW. Prior to that it appeared to be an apartment or duplex which looked to be very humble especially compared to more recent living arrangements. Does anyone know how long she has been separated from the 10 year olds father? Just wondering if the home she lived in was with him and the apartment was post split up. Moo

She had been separated from LB's father for some time. Child support court records regarding LB go back to 3/2011.

https://search.bexar.org/Case/CaseD...fn=hector&m=&&p=2_2011CI05407++++DC0000100000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151