GUILTY TX - Officer Jaime Padron, 40, shot to death, Austin, 6 April 2012 #1

Although everyone's tolerance is different, I'll admit I take a tiny xanax to sleep, have for years. Let me stress it is prescribed! No telling what the street xanax has in it, probably laced with something else.

I was googling to check out these bars.
Apparently one white bar is 2mg. So if he was taking an entire bar at once I can see how that would get you pretty high. The scrips I have had were .25mg and .5mg, and if I took 4 at a time I think that would mess me up pretty bad (I don't even take them regularly, just if I feel they are needed, which is not often).
Anyway, just wondered about these, seems odd they even MAKE a drug like this as it would likely just contribute to accidents/OD's with them (if they prescribe the bars and tell people break off 1 section, and we all know some people out there are going to not pay attention and take a whole bar).

Back to closing.....

ETA- Just saw Patchoulis post about how they are not dispensed in the states, now I get why the bars are "street drugs". TY!

Chris Sadeghi @chrissadeghi
Closing arguments done. Jury retiring to the jury room for deliberations.

:seeya: Since Softail is back.... will the jury come back with a verdict before or after the USA vs Canada hockey game is finished??

Verdict Watch....use common sense jurors!!!
Verdict watch! I'm not even on my second cup of coffee, if I wander away, I'm thinking he'll be giving his last statement before execution.

Any bets on how long the jury will be out on this one? Probably faster than I can type this remark.

Verdict watch! I'm not even on my second cup of coffee, if I wander away, I'm thinking he'll be giving his last statement before execution.

Any bets on how long the jury will be out on this one? Probably faster than I can type this remark.

As fast as this trial went I expect a fast verdict, but then we've been fooled before.

Or minutes. RT @jesslinder: @chrissadeghi so basically were on Verdict Watch right? Could take hours or days???”

I was googling to check out these bars.
Apparently one white bar is 2mg. So if he was taking an entire bar at once I can see how that would get you pretty high. The scrips I have had were .25mg and .5mg, and if I took 4 at a time I think that would mess me up pretty bad (I don't even take them regularly, just if I feel they are needed, which is not often).
Anyway, just wondered about these, seems odd they even MAKE a drug like this as it would likely just contribute to accidents/OD's with them (if they prescribe the bars and tell people break off 1 section, and we all know some people out there are going to not pay attention and take a whole bar).

Back to closing.....

ETA- Just saw Patchoulis post about how they are not dispensed in the states, now I get why the bars are "street drugs". TY!
Even after taking for years to sleep. 0.25mg helps me relax to sleep (some may drink a glass of wine to unwind), I'd be asleep for days on more than that. I guess by some people's standards, I'm "addicted", but have never taken during the day, and I would never drive a car immediately after taking one. A stiff cup of coffee would be in order to do that. Again, individual tolerance is the key, I suppose.

ETA: I'm more addicted to watching live streaming trials than any drug. I figure I might as well finish out the week with a capital murder case. I may need rehab after the last few weeks.:crazy:

Or minutes. RT @jesslinder: @chrissadeghi so basically were on Verdict Watch right? Could take hours or days???”
While we wait for a verdict, Softtail, may I ask you what a "crotch rider" is? Is that the term you used? I'm assuming it's a reference to motorcycles. I think...:floorlaugh:

While we wait for a verdict, Softtail, may I ask you what a "crotch rider" is? Is that the term you used? I'm assuming it's a reference to motorcycles. I think...:floorlaugh:

Do you mean a crotch rocket?

Yes. Typically crotch rocket riders are moronic fools. Around here they tend to weave in and out of traffic, with no concern for others. A while back there was a story about a gang of them who beat a man in New York.

I suppose it is a stereotype.

Brandon Daniel rode one. He made a statement that since he was on a bike, he could park anywhere and didn't have to park in a parking spot. :doh: Law abiding riders park in a parking place.

crotch rocket

A specific type of motorcycle, typically distinguished by it's aerodynamic 'hunched-over' seating position and high power to weight ratio. Often favoured by stunters, who choose the bikes because they are light and easy to perform tricks (such as wheelies and stoppies) on.

Crotch rockets are not always Japanese motorcycles, Italian companies such as Ducati manufacture quite high-quality crotch rockets as well.

Yes. Typically crotch rocket riders are moronic fools. Around here they tend to weave in and out of traffic, with no concern for others. A while back there was a story about a gang of them who beat a man.

Brandon Daniel rode one. He made a statement that since he was on a bike, he could park anywhere and didn't have to park in a parking spot. :doh: Law abiding riders park in a parking place.

crotch rocket

A specific type of motorcycle, typically distinguished by it's aerodynamic 'hunched-over' seating position and high power to weight ratio. Often favoured by stunters, who choose the bikes because they are light and easy to perform tricks (such as wheelies and stoppies) on.

Crotch rockets are not always Japanese motorcycles, Italian companies such as Ducati manufacture quite high-quality crotch rockets as well.
Thank you! They are around here, as well.

I didn't get very good results with my mistaken "crotch rider" definition. To say the least! :blushing:

Day 4, Part 3: [video=youtube;sydp_hTJmDg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sydp_hTJmDg[/video]

Verdict is back for Brandon Daniel.

By my clock, took about an hour for the jury to reach their verdict.

Victim Services just asked the family of Jaime Padron to keep their reactions as silent as possible.

Looks like they chose deliberation time to change the lightbulbs over the judge's chair, hope that doesn't delay the reading of the verdict. lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back