GUILTY TX - Officer Jaime Padron, 40, shot to death, Austin, 6 April 2012 #2

Softail

Reaction score
Officer Padron’s accused killer to stand trial

On Tuesday morning, 10 women and 2 men will begin to weigh the fate of 26-year-old Brandon Daniel.

Brandon Daniel faces capital murder charges for the killing of Austin Police Officer Jaime Padron.

In April of 2012, Daniel was arrested in the death of Senior Austin Police Officer Jaime Padron who was responding to a disturbance call at the Wal-Mart on Parmer Lane. Employees called police and said Daniel was drunk and trying to steal from the store. When Padron arrived, police say Daniel tried to run and it led to a struggle between the two men. Padron was shot in the neck during the incident.

http://kxan.com/2014/02/17/officer-padrons-accused-killer-to-stand-trial-tuesday/

Trial Live stream: http://kxan.com/live-stream/

The defense is claiming that Brandon Daniel had just broken up with his girlfriend and was on Xanax, therefore he is not guilty.

Jaime Padron (victim) :

http://i0.wp.com/beta.kxan.com/site...14/02/JaimePadron1_20120406110321_640_480.jpg

Thread#1

Thanks, CP. Thanks for displaying Officer Padron's picture at the top of our page. So tired of trials being about the defendant as the victim. This man was a true victim and a true hero.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good Morning all. Hope today the jury gets to decide. I can't wait for BD to begin his permanent retirement. I hope he is as giddy as I am. The orientation vid to new digs was full of extra curricular activities. More than he deserves!!!

Good Morning everyone!

Today I promise to try to stop breaking websleuths....(but i get impatient and try to hurry things up by hitting the refresh a couple of hundred times)

Are we going to hear closing arguments this morning?

Good Morning everyone!

Today I promise to try to stop breaking websleuths....(but i get impatient and try to hurry things up by hitting the refresh a couple of hundred times)

Cross exam of the doctor

Good Morning everyone!

:sleuth: AHA! So it was you! :giggle: I'd appreciate that! :)

Looks like we are waiting on the judge. :judge:

Looks like we are waiting on the judge. :judge:

And the murderer, then again they might have lowered the chair so much that not only can the witness not see him, but we can't either.

Here we go, all the parties are in the courtroom.

Wait not cross of the good ole doc??

Next defense witness, Billy Little, software engineer at HP

Judge finally shows up. I don't care if she was busy with another case or overslept. She should apologize to the jury for the delay. I have seen judges act like the late person will be beheaded if they show up late again.

What the heck? :waitasec:

:dunno: Maybe the state didn't get the documents to review or need more time, so the judge said let's get the next witness on the stand in the meantime.

:dunno: Maybe the state didn't get the documents to review or need more time, so the judge said let's get the next witness on the stand in the meantime.

I bet you're right. I wonder if those documents even really existed. :waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back