TX TX - Peter Torres, 41, San Marcos, 10 Oct 2015

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by JerseyGirl, Oct 20, 2015.

1. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Staff Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

Peter Torres, 41, hasn't been seen since October 10th when he went to the "I Don't Know" bar in San Marcos. "He was there until the bar closed out," said Jennifer Pereida, Torres' sister.

Just after three that morning, her brother was at a Sac N Pac, just minutes from the bar. Peireda says she saw surveillance video of her brother walking away from the store with a Whataburger bag.

The Heidi Search Center is also assisting the family to help locate the 41 year old.

[​IMG]

Torres is described as a Hispanic male with black hair, brown eyes, 5-foot, 7-inches, 170 pounds, with tattoos covering both of his arms and a black widow spider tattooed on his neck.

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/news/f...rches-missing-father-16769.shtml#.ViYy6dKrTAU

http://seguingazette.com/alert/article_79a974dc-7525-11e5-8fb3-034f51a8dc0a.html

2. neesaki

neesaki Well-Known Member

I wonder about the make and model of his vehicle assuming he was driving. And any cell phone activity as well, assuming he has a cell phone. Not a lot of information is there?

3. KateB

KateB New Member

4. thesiren

thesiren New Member

I guess surveillance catches him walking away but we do not know if he got in his car?

5. neesaki

neesaki Well-Known Member

There's no information anywhere that I've found about what he was driving, or his mode of transportation. I wonder why such a lack of information.

6. iulia

iulia Well-Known Member

7. Phil O

Phil O New Member

Peter inadvertently left his phone at the bar, he walked into the store to use the the phone to call someone to pick him up. Video shows him leaving the store and that is the last sighting. It is unknown if that someone picked him up or if he walked away on his own. It is unknown who he called for a ride.

8. cybervampira

cybervampira Well-Known Member