TX TX - PFC Vanessa Guillen, 20, Fort Hood military base, items left behind, 22 Apr 2020 #2 *arrests*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Apr 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MichelleBlue

MichelleBlue Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, they aren't the only news source that has alluded to the remains being connected to VG. I agree, very unprofessional.

2. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Yes, if they had a found a body I don't think police would say they were sending the remains to a lab to determine whether they were animal or human.

It sounds more like partial remains were found. It would be quite a coincidence if another body was hidden in that same location, though.

3. AmandaReckonwith

AmandaReckonwith Defective Detective

The extra bones found are most likely Gregory Morales. They were found at the area where his remains were removed from.
    People went there to put a cross and pay respects, but when they dug the hole for the cross they found some bones.

j_in_c, crhedBngr, misgrn and 18 others like this.
  4. AmandaReckonwith

Sorry too late to edit, but adding the picture and link.
    KWTX News 10

Attached Files:

5. TexLil

TexLil Well-Known Member

Via Twitter @GraceWhiteKHOU

BREAKING: Attorney for #VanessaGuillen's family says she plans to hold press conference Thursday at U.S. Capitol to call for congressional investigation into disappearance of #Houston Soldier from @forthood. @WhistleblowerLF says she will be joined by Guillen family #KHOU11 https://t.co/t18Rjrwv9M

6. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

That sounds pretty serious. Does this have something to do with the allegations of sexual harassment? A little more detail would be helpful.

I don't know what the process is for a congressional investigation or what steps need to be taken in order to start one.

Does anyone have any thoughts or opinions on this? Not many seem to be following this case.

7. ImDone

ImDone Well-Known Member

8. AmandaReckonwith

9. ImDone

ImDone Well-Known Member

I live about 2 miles from Ft. Hood and3blocks from where they found Morales body. The reports in papers here are saying they're not sure if it's animal or human remains and therefore was sent to Dallas for autopsy. What's interesting is PFC Morales and PFC Guillen are both in the same unit, again not saying that is she they found Saturday. What's also interesting is a lot of those soldiers on fallensoldiers.com that have unexplained deaths etc. are from that same Brigade or Unit, not saying this is connected to Ms. Guillen. Last month a soldier was shot and killed in Harker Heights, vehicle found in another location burning also from that unit. It's all weird to say the least. It's like Ft. Hood has turn into the killing fields with all these unexplained soldiers death, or could possibly have a serial killer. I was stationed at Ft. Hood for over half of my career and we didn't have soldiers go missing or unaccounted for. It's all disturbing and heartbreaking. I do hope they bring some type of closure to this family and others.

10. ImDone

ImDone Well-Known Member

Morales body was found in the 32oo block of that area the second set of bones was in the 3400 block of that location.

11. SuziQ

SuziQ Well-Known Member

Quick question. Was Morales' car ever located? TIA.

12. ImDone

ImDone Well-Known Member

I read that it was found in Dallas. Not sure when. I only heard of this soldier once Ms. Guilllen situation was brought to light. And that was when they found him.

13. SuziQ

SuziQ Well-Known Member

Wow. It's kind of obvious he didn't drive the car to Dallas.

Welcome to WS!

14. AlphaWolf

AlphaWolf Active Member

Texting weapon serial numbers is normal in my shop.( I’m active duty Military)

VG gets called in for work ( as she wasn’t supposed to work because of COVID)

who was with her at work?
    How long was she at work?
    Where did she go after work?
    Did she leave the base?

15. insearchoflight

insearchoflight Well-Known Member

We know that:
    “One text message sent on Guillen’s private cellphone to a supervisor that day was a serial number of a gun she was tasked with reviewing, according to Khawam. The attorney called the text message “disturbing” and said she suspects Guillen may not have been the one to send the message.”

So she was texting a supervisor that’s about all we know Missing Fort Hood solider Vanessa Guillen: Foul play suspected - Army

One would think if she was called in and then texted the supervisor with serial numbers, then most likely that supervisor called her in. However this article doubts that it was even Vanessa to be the one texting

16. swedeheart

swedeheart Well-Known Member

this article was updated today (june 30), just a few hours ago, but it's hard to tell what the updated part is since it has the same title and seems to be the same article as the one posted yesterday (post #314).

Human remains are found in search for missing US soldier | Daily Mail Online

this stood out to me though. sounds like they are closer to confirming the remains found the other day were were not gregory's, but possibly vanessa's. especially when you take into consideration there is a confirmed (thursday) press conference coming up:

(say what you will about DM, but they usually get the info pretty correct, and seem to have an inside scoop sometimes. Moo.)

"A group of 30 volunteers have discovered human remains and items they believe could be linked to missing U.S. Army soldier Vanessa Guillen, close to the site where the body of a man was found.

The discovery comes two months after the 20-year-old woman was last seen at the Fort Hood Army Base in Kileen, Texas, on April 22.

Volunteer group Texas EquuSearch has been participating in efforts to search for Guillen. It canvassed areas in Bell County on Saturday before concluding its search mission for the day in Coryell County.

According to KWTX, the volunteers came across the remains in an undisclosed area in Coryell County, not too far from the site where the remains of missing soldier Gregory Wedel-Morales were found on June 19. He went missing in August 2019."

17. swedeheart

swedeheart Well-Known Member

just gonna quote my own post here so it's not confusing, but if this is true, that means that it is highly likely that gregory and vanessa's murders are connected! i seriously doubt it could be a coincidence that their bodies would be found mere feet away from each other, meaning that if there is no conspiracy involving at least 2 of these cases (V + G), then there is at least a possible serial killer on fort hood. (although not as likely? i hope?) i surely hope someone is gonna give some answers bc it is very curious. what in the world is going on at FH?

Last edited: Jun 30, 2020 at 3:55 AM
  18. Wowno17

Wowno17 Well-Known Member

BBM

It's a shame they don't do the same when one of their soldiers goes missing on their base.

MOO

GarAndTeed, kodi, TheRaven and 16 others like this.
  19. Jackielee09

Jackielee09 Well-Known Member

Quoting someone else. “If Vanessa was a rifle, no one would have went home till she was found”

Regarding her case not being followed by too many WS, you are right. I think a lot are stuck on SM. So many missing persons, gotta go with one or your mind goes to mush. For me anyway.

20. Ozoner

Ozoner Well-Known Member

My guess is that the supervisor sent the text message to himself after he had killed Vanessa—probably after he had disposed of her remains—in order to mislead CID regarding the timeline of her disappearance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.