Found Deceased TX - PFC Vanessa Guillen, 20, Fort Hood military base, items left behind, 22 Apr 2020 #2 *arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
on the fb live the reporter is saying partial human remains were found, and that it was an area they searched last week already, so i don't even know what to make of that.
I think the things TES found and had tested last week, brought authorities back to the area. As she was apparently buried in what is being described as a “shallow grave,” I think it’s probable that there was some animal activity that scattered remains.

"The search for Vanessa is now over," said Texas EquuSearch founder Tim Miller. I just spoke with him. He said the remains were found very close to where they discovered evidence last week in the Leon River. He described the discovery as a "shallow grave." The medical examiner will need to determine the identity of the remains found. We'll have a live report on ABC13 Houston this afternoon.

ABC13-Steve Campion
@Tricia in case you didn’t see this

A link to the many others is posted up thread - it does seem like quite a lot IMO - I hope there isn’t a serial killer there or some other concerted effort where there is more than one killer here ?
JMO
Could explain why it has taken them so long to get the ball rolling in this case, but who knows. In this day and age anything is possible.

I think the things TES found and had tested last week, brought authorities back to the area. As she was apparently buried in what is being described as a “shallow grave,” I think it’s probable that there was some animal activity that scattered remains.
Makes sense if it’s truly a shallow grave IMO- which makes me even more angry at their clearly careless attitude of her life
JMO

I'm so sorry this happened to you Vanessa. You deserved so, so much more than this.

We all here witnessed the fire and determination in Vanessa's mother to find her daughter and get justice for her.

I'm sure we are all sending our strength and love here at websluethes to her mother so she can finish her mission and bring justice for Vanessa!

:(:(:(

Yes, a very good possibility regarding wildlife possibly uncovering/scattering remains....

Wildlife thrives at Fort Hood

Fort Hood also has cattle that roam the base. What I was told is that when the land was leased to the military part of the deal was that the cows got to graze the fields. Not sure how true that is but seeing cows in the fields was very common.

So thankful that CID worked so hard even through all the criticism and brought Vanessa home!

Due to extensive investigative work conducted by Special Agents from the U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Command, agents have returned to an area of interest close to the Leon River, Bell County, Texas for more investigative work in the search for PFC Vanessa Guillen. After receiving additional information, agents have discovered what has been described as partial human remains after analysis from a forensic anthropologist. Army CID agents are currently on scene with the Texas Rangers, the FBI and Bell County Sheriff's Department. No confirmation as to the identity of the remains has been made at this point and we ask for the media and public's understanding that the identification process can take time.
Due to the ongoing criminal investigation, no further information will be released at this time.

Source: Human remains found at site where Vanessa Guillen search underway | kcentv.com

The cases of our own soldiers dying on our own land hurt me more than anything. I hope Vanessa, Gregory, and all our recent soldiers get the justice they deserve :(
Spacey I spent my entire adult life in the military. From before I finished high school until I retired in 2015 (30 1/2 years), and I have never experience or heard of anything like this abroad or at home. It tears me up inside to think that one of our own could be responsible for something like this, especially when we're held to a higher standard. It's heart wrenching for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam