Found Deceased TX - PFC Vanessa Guillen, 20, Fort Hood military base, items left behind, 22 Apr 2020 #2 *arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he texted the serial number to her? I remember the attorney saying it was very unusual that it would be sent in a text message. It sounds like they had worked together before if he knew her phone number. Which article is this from? Are there any more details?
Click on the text, article is linked.

Am I the only one that sees this as premeditated? And I'm just in shock at how no one thought it was strange that she never came back! What happened here???

Its very strange. The affidavit states that VG was not working alone. "The witness stated that her property was still in the arms room when he secured the arms room for the day" . If my coworker never returned I'd be concerned and try to call them at least.

Am I the only one that sees this as premeditated? And I'm just in shock at how no one thought it was strange that she never came back! What happened here???
I think he planned to be alone with her, and planned to make a move. I don’t think it was premeditated in the sense that he woke up that day planning to kill her.

This was way too sloppy and risky for that.

Its very strange. The affidavit states that VG was not working alone. "The witness stated that her property was still in the arms room when he secured the arms room for the day" . If my coworker never returned I'd be concerned and try to call them at least.
That's what I feel like I'm screaming at the top of my lungs here. What is going on with her direct leadership??? Are they investigating them because they see how this doesn't add up?

However, with the lack of securing the main suspect, I am having my doubts on them getting to the bottom of this.

I truly feel like her leadership completely failed to protect her- and I mean by being a decent human and simply asking "hey where's Guillen?"...."she's been gone for hours, let's look for her"..."someone go to the Arm's room, where she went, and check on her before we lock up"..... ??

I'm praying to God that they are truly working on this, and thus, can't give us any answers. One can only hope.

The only parts of the confession I believe is the murder, method, and disposal. Otherwise I feel that VG was possibly lured. The idea that VG confronted AR about an affair with another married soldier doesn’t really sit right with me. However the sentiment that he wouldn’t “let her ruin his career” says very clearly what the bottom line was for him in why he attacked her. Image over ethics.

These details are so disturbing and disgusting. This is up there with LaVena Johnson.

Justice, now!!!!

So why did they brief she worked in a different building than Robinson? Can someone clear this up maybe I missed something.
They can say what they like CA shared VG counseling statements with someone. Where did she get them and how? Who did she get them from? And it's been said from day one that he was in fact her supervisor....Not only be concerned, but why would a supervisor not know where their soldier is at? He probably was a NCO and got busted behind some of this nightmare. MOO Others that know him have also referred to him as SGT on SM. It's 2020 people aren't stupid. I don't care what rank they hold they should be held accountable for all of this....You can best believe if it was PVT Joe Snuffy he would be going thru Court Martial procedures right now.

The only parts of the confession I believe is the murder, method, and disposal. Otherwise I feel that VG was possibly lured. The idea that VG confronted AR about an affair with another married soldier doesn’t really sit right with me. However the sentiment that he wouldn’t “let her ruin his career” says very clearly what the bottom line was for him in why he attacked her. Image over ethics.

These details are so disturbing and disgusting. This is up there with LaVena Johnson.

Justice, now!!!!

I also ask, was he seriously the only one in the building? Hallway? Was it that secure, that absolutely no one heard a scream(from inside)?

You're telling me, a young female soldier had to go into an empty room/hallway/building, with a male soldier, and there was no "battle buddy" assigned to her? What happened to that system?

I also ask, was he seriously the only one in the building? Hallway? Was it that secure, that absolutely no one heard a scream(from inside)?

You're telling me, a young female soldier had to go into an empty room/hallway/building, with a male soldier, and there was no "battle buddy" assigned to her? What happened to that system?
She trusted who ever it was she was suppose to meet. Probably didn't think she would ever be murdered at work, during daylight hours.

Click on the text, article is linked.
Thanks, I just found the affidavit.

It says that at first Aguilar claimed Robinson was with her all night on the 22nd. He called her several times throughout the night on the 22nd and as late as 3:30 am on the 23rd.

When asked why he would call her if he was in the residence with her she claimed she lost her phone and he called the number in order to find it.

Now I see how investigators were able to get so much information from her. She's not the brightest bulb.

According to the affidavit he drove her to the location near the river where he had hid the container with her body. They used a hatchet or an axe, and a machete like knife to remove her limbs and her head. Then they tried to burn her body. They placed the body parts in three separate holes. There is no mention of the cement or lime so I'm not sure how that comes into play. Maybe they poured it into the holes.

How they could do this to a human being and then continue on like everything was normal is beyond me. Wasn't she badmouthing Vanessa on SM? She certainly doesn't seem to have any remorse.

He was told not to leave after he spoke with a lie detector person. He then left anyway and walked off base. This is what the family attorney said. They immediately started looking for him.

I am still catching up... If this is still believed to be what happened (details have been changing so fast so not sure if this changed...) then i do strongly feel that somebody should have been assigned to watch him.

Thanks, I just found the affidavit.

It says that at first Aguilar claimed Robinson was with her all night on the 22nd. He called her several times throughout the night on the 22nd and as late as 3:30 am on the 23rd.

When asked why he would call her if he was in the residence with her she claimed she lost her phone and he called the number in order to find it.

Now I see how investigators were able to get so much information from her. She's not the brightest bulb.

According to the affidavit he drove her to the location near the river where he had hid the container with her body. They used a hatchet or an axe, and a machete like knife to remove her limbs and her head. Then they tried to burn her body. They placed the body parts in three separate holes. There is no mention of the cement or lime so I'm not sure how that comes into play. Maybe they poured it into the holes.

How they could do this to a human being and then continue on like everything was normal is beyond me. Wasn't she badmouthing Vanessa on SM? She certainly doesn't seem to have any remorse.
Thanks finally an answer to my question. She is talking. Probably bragging. Witch,!!!

I think he planned to be alone with her, and planned to make a move. I don’t think it was premeditated in the sense that he woke up that day planning to kill her.

This was way too sloppy and risky for that.
I see your point massguy, but it does seems as if she was set up. If Robinson didn't call her in to work, who did? And if that person was her 'actual' supervisor that called her to go into work, why would that person say she was accounted for when she wasn't? I think that and some other things is what's confusing. To me anyway.

MOO Vanessa didn't mistake an e4 for an e5.

Did Robinson get "acting jack" stripes?
A promotion given solely to be able do a job that requires an NCO level supervisor, stripes which would be taken away when his job changed.

Or is another soldier, a sergeant involved?

Could be has was filling in for a higher billet/job.

We had non-armor MOS personnel in our armory at the combat unit I was with years ago, filling billets.

I've yet to see confirmation of Robinson's rank at the time of the murder, and if he had been busted down. Unless I'm missing something.

JMO

I see your point massguy, but it does seems as if she was set up. If Robinson didn't call her in to work, who did? And if that person was her 'actual' supervisor that called her to go into work, why would that person say she was accounted for when she wasn't? I think that and some other things is what's confusing. To me anyway.
She wasn’t alone, and it sounds like other people were also called in.

AR was obviously working, as he was in his separate work center. There were also people working in the motor pool area, who were waiting for her to deliver paperwork.

Perhaps her supervisor made an appearance and then left, or he texted or called in order to verify accountability.

People get complacent with that sort of thing, and it’s entirely possible that misconduct occurred. But I don’t think it was intentional, or a crime was committed.

The leaps I would have to make in order to turn this into a military conspiracy, are way too much. And that’s not factoring in what we know, which makes perfect sense (in its own sick way).

I’m absolutely convinced this was a sexually motivated homicide, of which there is plenty of precedent.

She left her work area and went to his. They were alone. AR took advantage.

This was sloppy, reckless, and ill conceived. The coverup was just as bad. I see nothing but a spontaneous act committed by a lone individual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member