Found Deceased TX - PFC Vanessa Guillen, 20, Fort Hood military base, items left behind, 22 Apr 2020 #2 *arrests*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Apr 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

It looks like it happened at approximately the same time. She was logged in to jail at like 4am, and he killed himself at like 1:30 am.

She obviously would have been arrested before she was booked, which would shave some time off that difference.

2. Gigi3

Gigi3 Well-Known Member

Ok, @Seattle1 I need your help to link Nancy Graces podcast from today lol.

She interviews the lawyer and Tim Miller again. Lots of information, including why he told the family what he did. It’s very interesting indeed.
    Thanks!

3. freeinformation

freeinformation Well-Known Member

4. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

I thought I read today that she was booked at 4:00 am. So that would be about three hours later? I'm not sure because I originally assumed they were together.

5. K9Enzo

K9Enzo Well-Known Member

Nah, she sat by for two months & watched the family frantically searching for PFC Guillen. IMO, she would have never come forward and talked had she not become a scared *** while in custody.

6. georgiagirl64

georgiagirl64 Well-Known Member

7. georgiagirl64

True. I'm just shocked she was truthful after her boyfriend took the cowardly way out, she could have said anything.

Flicka1, PatLaurel, justme11 and 5 others like this.
  8. georgiagirl64

Affidavit attached for CA

Attached Files:

Occula, Flicka1, mspepper and 14 others like this.
  9. ImDone

ImDone Well-Known Member

10. georgiagirl64

According to this she wasn't reported missing until 4/23.

Flicka1, gliving, ImDone and 4 others like this.
  11. MichelleBlue

MichelleBlue Well-Known Member

12. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

13. irridescentmoon

irridescentmoon Well-Known Member

14. Boxer

Boxer Well-Known Member

Absolutely.

Flicka1, Noharg, Seattle1 and 7 others like this.
  15. georgiagirl64

Click on the text, article is linked.

16. freeinformation

freeinformation Well-Known Member

Its very strange. The affidavit states that VG was not working alone. "The witness stated that her property was still in the arms room when he secured the arms room for the day" . If my coworker never returned I'd be concerned and try to call them at least.

17. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

I think he planned to be alone with her, and planned to make a move. I don’t think it was premeditated in the sense that he woke up that day planning to kill her.

This was way too sloppy and risky for that.

18. irridescentmoon

irridescentmoon Well-Known Member

That's what I feel like I'm screaming at the top of my lungs here. What is going on with her direct leadership??? Are they investigating them because they see how this doesn't add up?

However, with the lack of securing the main suspect, I am having my doubts on them getting to the bottom of this.

I truly feel like her leadership completely failed to protect her- and I mean by being a decent human and simply asking "hey where's Guillen?"...."she's been gone for hours, let's look for her"..."someone go to the Arm's room, where she went, and check on her before we lock up"..... ??

I'm praying to God that they are truly working on this, and thus, can't give us any answers. One can only hope.

19. floridafreshsqueez

floridafreshsqueez Well-Known Member

The only parts of the confession I believe is the murder, method, and disposal. Otherwise I feel that VG was possibly lured. The idea that VG confronted AR about an affair with another married soldier doesn’t really sit right with me. However the sentiment that he wouldn’t “let her ruin his career” says very clearly what the bottom line was for him in why he attacked her. Image over ethics.

These details are so disturbing and disgusting. This is up there with LaVena Johnson.

Justice, now!!!!

20. ImDone

ImDone Well-Known Member

So why did they brief she worked in a different building than Robinson? Can someone clear this up maybe I missed something.
    They can say what they like CA shared VG counseling statements with someone. Where did she get them and how? Who did she get them from? And it's been said from day one that he was in fact her supervisor....Not only be concerned, but why would a supervisor not know where their soldier is at? He probably was a NCO and got busted behind some of this nightmare. MOO Others that know him have also referred to him as SGT on SM. It's 2020 people aren't stupid. I don't care what rank they hold they should be held accountable for all of this....You can best believe if it was PVT Joe Snuffy he would be going thru Court Martial procedures right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.