Found Deceased TX - PFC Vanessa Guillen, 20, Fort Hood military base, items left behind, 22 Apr 2020 #2 *arrests*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Apr 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. irridescentmoon

irridescentmoon Well-Known Member

I also ask, was he seriously the only one in the building? Hallway? Was it that secure, that absolutely no one heard a scream(from inside)?

You're telling me, a young female soldier had to go into an empty room/hallway/building, with a male soldier, and there was no "battle buddy" assigned to her? What happened to that system?

2. DD8

DD8 Lost is not alone

Wow. :(

3. ImDone

ImDone Well-Known Member

She trusted who ever it was she was suppose to meet. Probably didn't think she would ever be murdered at work, during daylight hours.

4. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Thanks, I just found the affidavit.

It says that at first Aguilar claimed Robinson was with her all night on the 22nd. He called her several times throughout the night on the 22nd and as late as 3:30 am on the 23rd.

When asked why he would call her if he was in the residence with her she claimed she lost her phone and he called the number in order to find it.

Now I see how investigators were able to get so much information from her. She's not the brightest bulb.

According to the affidavit he drove her to the location near the river where he had hid the container with her body. They used a hatchet or an axe, and a machete like knife to remove her limbs and her head. Then they tried to burn her body. They placed the body parts in three separate holes. There is no mention of the cement or lime so I'm not sure how that comes into play. Maybe they poured it into the holes.

How they could do this to a human being and then continue on like everything was normal is beyond me. Wasn't she badmouthing Vanessa on SM? She certainly doesn't seem to have any remorse.

5. NoSI

NoSI Verified Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner/RXN

I am still catching up... If this is still believed to be what happened (details have been changing so fast so not sure if this changed...) then i do strongly feel that somebody should have been assigned to watch him.

6. Lillymac

Lillymac Well-Known Member

Thanks finally an answer to my question. She is talking. Probably bragging. Witch,!!!

7. ImDone

ImDone Well-Known Member

I see your point massguy, but it does seems as if she was set up. If Robinson didn't call her in to work, who did? And if that person was her 'actual' supervisor that called her to go into work, why would that person say she was accounted for when she wasn't? I think that and some other things is what's confusing. To me anyway.

8. Falling Down

Falling Down Well-Known Member

Could be has was filling in for a higher billet/job.

We had non-armor MOS personnel in our armory at the combat unit I was with years ago, filling billets.

I've yet to see confirmation of Robinson's rank at the time of the murder, and if he had been busted down. Unless I'm missing something.

JMO

9. crhedBngr

crhedBngr Attempting to Keep Calm and Carry On.

IMO, this case has shades of PF and KK.

Patrick Frazee and Krystal Kenney

ETA: Apologies. I should have included a link about PF and KK.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2020
  10. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

She wasn’t alone, and it sounds like other people were also called in.

AR was obviously working, as he was in his separate work center. There were also people working in the motor pool area, who were waiting for her to deliver paperwork.

Perhaps her supervisor made an appearance and then left, or he texted or called in order to verify accountability.

People get complacent with that sort of thing, and it’s entirely possible that misconduct occurred. But I don’t think it was intentional, or a crime was committed.

The leaps I would have to make in order to turn this into a military conspiracy, are way too much. And that’s not factoring in what we know, which makes perfect sense (in its own sick way).

I’m absolutely convinced this was a sexually motivated homicide, of which there is plenty of precedent.

She left her work area and went to his. They were alone. AR took advantage.

This was sloppy, reckless, and ill conceived. The coverup was just as bad. I see nothing but a spontaneous act committed by a lone individual.

11. georgiagirl64

georgiagirl64 Well-Known Member

Robinson had been confined to his barracks at Fort Hood, but he absconded on June 30, the complaint reads. Aguilar then, working with the police, called Robinson. He didn’t deny what happened and told her on a “controlled” phone call that they had “found pieces.”

Cecily Aguilar: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

12. Falling Down

Falling Down Well-Known Member

From my own experience in the military, far as affairs were concerned I minded my own business. Granted, it can erode or even ruin unit cohesion, but my experience was people would generally stay out of that stuff, they wouldn't get involved, unless higher-ups caught wind and had a problem with it.

My guess would be Robinson had a certain reputation of sorts in recent times, may have been disciplined for his conduct, and quite possibly could have been under investigation in recent months or was about to be investigated. Could be VG had complained about his conduct.

JMO

13. kaen

kaen Trying to be a good human.

In most of the affidavit copies I have found, number 16-19 are missing. Has anyone seen the full affidavit? Number 13 refers to items 14-19 but the scanned affidavit does not have those items. TYVM.

14. ImDone

ImDone Well-Known Member

From my own experience, I was a NCO and my soldiers welfare was my affairs and business, as I was held accountable for their actions. Soldiers actions are a reflection of their Leadership! IMO

15. georgiagirl64

georgiagirl64 Well-Known Member

Nevermind I see it doesn't include 16-19.

Attached Files:

16. MassGuy

Ok. This makes sense.

It’s not like he was free to roam around the base during all of this. He was confined to his barracks, and likely had to check in periodically. He must have gotten wind of the discovery, and decided he wasn’t sticking around.

17. Boxer

Boxer Well-Known Member

How does someone slip out of "confined to barracks?" Someone is watching that confinee.

18. Rockymtnmermaid

Rockymtnmermaid Well-Known Member

The book in time is not necessarily the time of arrest or time spent in any interrogation room or in holding area or cell. She could have been in custody for hours before being officially booked in.

Flicka1, Fireflize, rkendmar and 3 others like this.
  19. tcloud

tcloud New Member

Many reports say that she wasn't officially divorced yet. If that's true, then he could have been investigated for adultery. However, many military adultery investigations in the past have been dismissed in the past due to lack of evidence (definite proof they had sex), so I don't understand why he would've been so concerned about her allegations unless the photos/videos she saw on his phone were of the suspects engaging in sexual acts.

20. MassGuy

It’s not a jail or anything, it’s just a normal barracks. I know on some bases there are specific barracks designated for people being restricted in this way.

Someone would either go to their room periodically, or they would have to check in at set times with the duty.

If he were to leave and not be spotted, he could have an hour or two lead time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.