Found Deceased TX - PFC Vanessa Guillen, 20, Fort Hood military base, items left behind, 22 Apr 2020 #2 *arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
From my own experience, I was a NCO and my soldiers welfare was my affairs and business, as I was held accountable for their actions. Soldiers actions are a reflection of their Leadership! IMO

Good for you ImDone!
When someone is having an inappropriate relationship with a married person, every single person who knows about it and doesn’t speak up is covering for the adulterers.

My husband was having an affair with someone who worked for him years. The whole department and all of their spouses knew about it and covered for him. Looking the other way while a family is destroyed is cruel and just plain wrong.
MOO

Many reports say that she wasn't officially divorced yet. If that's true, then he could have been investigated for adultery. However, many military adultery investigations in the past have been dismissed in the past due to lack of evidence (definite proof they had sex), so I don't understand why he would've been so concerned about her allegations unless the photos/videos she saw on his phone were of the suspects engaging in sexual acts.
My argument with this is he said they (AR &CA) lived together (in affidavit) so why would he be worried about her reporting these so called pictures and it affecting his career? This whole thing stinks of something much bigger than this.

Last edited:
Whew... thanks for re-posting -- hated the idea she made bail!

Charge Description: Offense unknown
Crime Class: 3rd-Degree Felony

PENAL CODE CHAPTER 12. PUNISHMENTS.

Sec. 12.34. THIRD DEGREE FELONY PUNISHMENT. (a) An individual adjudged guilty of a felony of the third degree shall be punished by imprisonment in the Texas Department of Criminal Justice for any term of not more than 10 years or less than 2 years.

(b) In addition to imprisonment, an individual adjudged guilty of a felony of the third degree may be punished by a fine not to exceed $10,000.

Charge Description: PC 37.09(c) / TAMP/FAB PHYS EVID W/INTENT TO IMPAIR HUM CORP

Inmate Detail - AGUILAR, CECILY ANNE

Could be has was filling in for a higher billet/job.

We had non-armor MOS personnel in our armory at the combat unit I was with years ago, filling billets.

I've yet to see confirmation of Robinson's rank at the time of the murder, and if he had been busted down. Unless I'm missing something.

JMO

"Robinson, of Calumet City, Illinois, entered the Army in October 2017 as a combat engineer. Both soldiers were members of 3rd Cavalry Regiment’s engineer squadron, though they were assigned to different troops." - Missing Fort Hood soldier was killed in armory, then hacked to pieces, family’s attorney says

I think the time in service requirement for E5(sergeant) is 36 months. If he enlisted in October 2017 he would not meet the requirements for E5.

Hell, she strikes me as the type of woman who would actually help with the murder itself if he asked.

If you can do what she helped him do to a human body, then I don’t think it’s a stretch to think she’d be willing to go further.

Obviously I don’t think that happened, but I hope she serves every day in prison that’s possible.
I don't think she is out on bail. It does seem as if most of the information came from her, though.

It’s my opinion that she spilled the beans unknowingly that Robinson was dead. Seems she was arrested around the same timeframe that Robinson took his life. I don’t think LE would have made CA privy to that information, especially while being interviewed. I think if CA had known that Robinson was dead her statement would have been much different. IMO[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
I'm sorry...what is PF and KK? :)
Patrick Frazee and Krystal Kenney. Frazee killed his girlfriend, and enlisted Kenney to help cover up the crime. She cleaned the crime scene, and was present when the body was burned.

This case is worse, as the accomplice took a more active role in destroying the body.

I'm sorry...what is PF and KK? :)

PF stands for Patrick Frazee and KK is for Krystal Kenny. A case in Colorado a couple of years ago where the estranged boyfriend killed his beautiful estranged girlfriend and mother of his baby daughter, Kelsey Berreth. He then enlisted help from a “booty call” side piece Nurse who cleaned up the crime scene.

Vanessa was reported missing almost immediately IIRC. We were all wondering why alarm bells went off so fast. So the person(s) locking up for the night were most likely very aware that she was missing.

And I’d guess the buddy system was not being adhered to because of covid. This was right during the most strict lockdown time period. No contact with anyone you aren’t living with.

All just my guess and MOO

i get that. But I guess Where I’m going at is, how long did they wait to check the Arms room? Was he able to clean up that quickly? Did anyone even go over there and look for her? Or did they just take his word that she left back, and they didn’t physically search? I know I’m being critical. I just feel like if my troop was missing, I would search all rooms before officially locking up.

PF stands for Patrick Frazee and KK is for Krystal Kenny. A case in Colorado a couple of years ago where the estranged boyfriend killed his beautiful estranged girlfriend and mother of his baby daughter, Kelsey Berreth. He then enlisted help from a “booty call” side piece Nurse who cleaned up the crime scene.
Thank you.. :eek:

"Robinson, of Calumet City, Illinois, entered the Army in October 2017 as a combat engineer. Both soldiers were members of 3rd Cavalry Regiment’s engineer squadron, though they were assigned to different troops." - Missing Fort Hood soldier was killed in armory, then hacked to pieces, family’s attorney says

I think the time in service requirement for E5(sergeant) is 36 months. If he enlisted in October 2017 he would not meet the requirements for E5.[/QU
If “confined to barracks” is nothing more than being ordered to stay there and check in, it’s a worthless admonition. Of course he ran.

I used to be a substitute teacher. I was more strict than that with 7th graders.
From my understanding he fled after being given a lie detector test. I would think that would have been at the MP station.

Oh, wow, that makes sense now. So maybe the text message with the serial number has something to do with that? That must have been where she went after she was last seen in the parking lot.

The bit with the serial numbers seems very strange to me. Can any of the former military people here explain what's going on? Is this just for tracking the piece of equipment that needs to be worked on? Why text the number? Shouldn't there be paperwork instead of a text message? Sorry if these are dumb questions...

Could be has was filling in for a higher billet/job.

We had non-armor MOS personnel in our armory at the combat unit I was with years ago, filling billets.

I've yet to see confirmation of Robinson's rank at the time of the murder, and if he had been busted down. Unless I'm missing something.

JMO
In the affidavit he was referred to as being in control of the armory room in another building. I think he was a junior NCO. That is the room that he called Vanessa to in regard to the serial number for the weapon.

They must have known each other because he knew her cellphone number. I'm not sure if it's typical that a superior would call a cellphone number or not. I would think there would be a phone in the armory room.

Ok, @Seattle1 I need your help to link Nancy Graces podcast from today lol.

She interviews the lawyer and Tim Miller again. Lots of information, including why he told the family what he did. It’s very interesting indeed.
Thanks!

*Editor’s Note*

During the interview with ‘Crime Stories with Nancy Grace,’ Guillen family attorney Natalie Kwaham said suspect Cecily Aguilar was let out on bond today. CrimeOnline has reached out to the Bell County Jail and confirmed Aguilar is still in custody and being processed.

Listen to the Crime Stories with Nancy Grace Episode - EXCLUSIVE: KILLER'S MARRIED GIRLFRIEND HACKS VANESSA GUILLEN DEAD BODY WITH MACHETE, BURNS BODY. on iHeartRadio | iHeartRadio

My argument with this is he said they (AR &CA) lived together (in affidavit) so why would he be worried about her reporting these so called pictures and it affecting his career? This whole thing stinks of something much bigger than this.
If only one knew some of the things that go on and get brushed aside. I'll leave it there. Example: Lavena Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member