Found Deceased TX - PFC Vanessa Guillen, 20, Fort Hood military base, items left behind, 22 Apr 2020 #2 *arrests*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Apr 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

This CBS/Dallas report says CA was arrested an hour later (after AR suicide).

2. insearchoflight

insearchoflight Well-Known Member

I don’t for a second believe this is what actually went down.

Either AR lied to his girlfriend or she’s lying or both. Moo

Flicka1, Fireflize, PatLaurel and 5 others like this.
  3. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

That’s precisely why I don’t buy that story. I think he told CA this in order to make her willing to help him. Anything else, and she might have said no.

There are several issues with what he told her:

How did Vanessa get access to his phone?

Why would Vanessa try to access his phone?

How would Vanessa know that an affair was going on, and that she was married to a soldier?

Why would he be so concerned by this that he would kill her?

Nope, no way.

4. TGIRecovered

TGIRecovered Well-Known Member

If “confined to barracks” is nothing more than being ordered to stay there and check in, it’s a worthless admonition. Of course he ran.

I used to be a substitute teacher. I was more strict than that with 7th graders.

5. irridescentmoon

irridescentmoon Well-Known Member

I completely understand your theory. The thing I can’t wrap my head around was the person(s) locking up for the night, knowing they never saw VG again. Did they forget about her? Did they just ask if someone saw her come back, and someone say yes? If so, who lied? And I didn’t get a response about me asking about the buddy system. They’re supposed to always implement a “battle buddy” system, where two females will walk to their destination. During this time, ofcourse staff was cut, but it what you’re saying is in fact true, and they knew this guy was a dirtbag, why not send someone else with her?
    I believe command knows they broke several protocols, and IMO, they need to investigate that.

6. Boxer

Boxer Well-Known Member

Agree, it's crafted to appeal to a gullible peer to enlist them as an accomplice.
    She still believes it.

7. Falling Down

Falling Down Well-Known Member

Yeah when the leadership are terrible, like the bad unit I served at on Okinawa, things get out of control.

One NCO can't be the babysitter for people throughout the ranks, including idiot junior officers.

I think this case with the murder of VG is yet another example of bad leadership within one unit, certainly not reflective of the whole base. I have a problem with higher enlisteds and junior officers in this case not doing something about this, you have to nip it in the bud at the lowest possible level, maybe even get some kind of psych eval stuff rolling, before it spirals out fo control.

JMO

8. cryptomnesia

cryptomnesia Active Member

Exactly. Not only do most people mind their own business, but getting busted for adultery in the military isn't exactly a career-ender (unless something's drastically changed after I got out 4 years ago). Yes, you can be punished under UCMJ but you haven't exactly built a "career" at the E-4/SPC rank with only a few years of service. It's stupidly easy to rebound from a demotion from E-4 and below. So the narrative that he killed her for fear that she would report him for something like that doesn't make any sense at all to me. There's definitely a different motive here.

9. ImDone

ImDone Well-Known Member

I never said it was a military conspiracy just wondering how someone could become so complacent to account for not once but twice without physically seeing her. And getting complacent with accounting for a soldier isn't something taken lightly in the military as on the civilian side. It doesn't just affect Robinson, but his entire COC. And, I guess folks don't care about their careers now-a-days.
    I'm quite sure we've both seen and heard it all. Thank you for your service!

10. insearchoflight

insearchoflight Well-Known Member

Vanessa was reported missing almost immediately IIRC. We were all wondering why alarm bells went off so fast. So the person(s) locking up for the night were most likely very aware that she was missing.

And I’d guess the buddy system was not being adhered to because of covid. This was right during the most strict lockdown time period. No contact with anyone you aren’t living with.

All just my guess and MOO

11. TGIRecovered

TGIRecovered Well-Known Member

Good for you ImDone!
    When someone is having an inappropriate relationship with a married person, every single person who knows about it and doesn’t speak up is covering for the adulterers.

My husband was having an affair with someone who worked for him years. The whole department and all of their spouses knew about it and covered for him. Looking the other way while a family is destroyed is cruel and just plain wrong.
    MOO

Flicka1, AllGrace, mspepper and 21 others like this.
  12. georgiagirl64

georgiagirl64 Well-Known Member

My argument with this is he said they (AR &CA) lived together (in affidavit) so why would he be worried about her reporting these so called pictures and it affecting his career? This whole thing stinks of something much bigger than this.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2020
  13. dixiegirl1035

dixiegirl1035 I will do it, but I won't like it

Charge Description: PC 37.09(c) / TAMP/FAB PHYS EVID W/INTENT TO IMPAIR HUM CORP

Inmate Detail - AGUILAR, CECILY ANNE

14. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

Yes, thanks @dixiegirl1035 -- the charges were identified and crime class upgraded to 2nd degree about an hour after the post.

15. Lillymac

Lillymac Well-Known Member

I'm sorry...what is PF and KK? :)

16. freeinformation

freeinformation Well-Known Member

"Robinson, of Calumet City, Illinois, entered the Army in October 2017 as a combat engineer. Both soldiers were members of 3rd Cavalry Regiment’s engineer squadron, though they were assigned to different troops." - Missing Fort Hood soldier was killed in armory, then hacked to pieces, family’s attorney says

I think the time in service requirement for E5(sergeant) is 36 months. If he enlisted in October 2017 he would not meet the requirements for E5.

17. Rockymtnmermaid

Rockymtnmermaid Well-Known Member

It’s my opinion that she spilled the beans unknowingly that Robinson was dead. Seems she was arrested around the same timeframe that Robinson took his life. I don’t think LE would have made CA privy to that information, especially while being interviewed. I think if CA had known that Robinson was dead her statement would have been much different. IMO[/QUOTE]

Last edited: Jul 2, 2020
  18. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

Patrick Frazee and Krystal Kenney. Frazee killed his girlfriend, and enlisted Kenney to help cover up the crime. She cleaned the crime scene, and was present when the body was burned.

This case is worse, as the accomplice took a more active role in destroying the body.

cass523, Flicka1, TRB and 12 others like this.
  19. Rockymtnmermaid

PF stands for Patrick Frazee and KK is for Krystal Kenny. A case in Colorado a couple of years ago where the estranged boyfriend killed his beautiful estranged girlfriend and mother of his baby daughter, Kelsey Berreth. He then enlisted help from a “booty call” side piece Nurse who cleaned up the crime scene.

20. Rockymtnmermaid

You were nicer than I.

Flicka1, TRB, Marg from Oz and 7 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.