TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019 #2

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Apr 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. indicolite22

indicolite22 Well-Known Member

There are three car gates in the garage entrance. The one on the left (from inside) is the guest entrance (I think it's visible in the photo of Prisma's car), so theoretically a-non resident could drive into the garage if they had the entry code.

This seems possible.

If she did get into someone's car right there, how do you explain her making another 8 calls in the next 10 minutes? Some of them supposedly to the same person that she just got in the car with.

TimesEight, Alcina, cass523 and 12 others like this.

2. Joseph.dale

Joseph.dale Active Member

Those 3 unaccounted for hours would answer many questions.

Maybe the police don’t want to release that info. In the meantime, the facts are she drove to his apartment complex under some sort of duress.

Last edited: May 30, 2019
    bluenoser, tmar, Cortne and 6 others like this.
  3. Joseph.dale

Maybe he took her up to his apartment and then left to get some “supplies.” Possibly locking her inside. After the tape, and the 3 hours in between the restaurant and the beginning of the tape are all speculation. I have researched this for many hours. Pouring over the tape.

I’ve called the lead detective and gave him a name. I’m doing the best I can to help. I have many years experience in tracking fugitives and analyzing video. My best guess is the police know exactly who did it and are trying to find him.

GDUD, Traymar, scarletstar and 20 others like this.
  4. indicolite22

Prisma's mother was not at the restaurant on the day of Prisma's disappearance. She went there several days later, after learning about the lunch date.

Alcina, cass523, Hazelnutty and 8 others like this.
  5. indicolite22

I'm sure one of the police theories involves her being taken to an appartment after 6pm, but if there's no corroborating evidence, they can't even search the place. They probably know the movements of her phone that afternoon, so the 3 missing hours are not a mystery to them.

cass523, Dre, misgrn and 6 others like this.
  6. Joseph.dale

You’re correct. I read that incorrectly in the report.

7. indicolite22

If they left in a car immediately, her phone would ping outside of the building on her 6pm calls and the police would be looking for her elsewhere.

tmar, cass523, misgrn and 8 others like this.
  8. StarEyes

StarEyes Well-Known Member

It took at least 8 hours, but I was confused the entire next day. I was drugged slowly, though. In a few drinks. I questioned some of the people there, and other than being very drunk, they said I was fun and appeared pretty normal. I lose almost all memory about 4hrs after they started drugging me. I have a few flashbacks, and I tried to get away, but I wasn’t capable with the drugs. The PTSD is next level.

It can depend on the dosage, whether it’s quickly or slowly. It differs in all cases because of people’s weight and metabolism. The people that use these drugs to drug other people are vile, but cunning. If they’ve drugged people before, they can gauge how much to use. It’s easily dumped into a soft drink, too. The drugs used typically have a quick half-life, so they’re flushed out of the body within hours. That makes it hard to prove that you were drugged. It’s diabolical.

This is all JMO and experience. Idk what happened to Prisma, but something certainly wasn’t ok. It would make sense for her vehicle to be parked the way it was. She seemed to be very confused by then, just me going off the phone call to a friend when she told him she was confused and unsure of where she was. Then again, it could be no drugs at all. I truly wish they’d find her. Prayers with the friends and family.

Traymar, MrsM, cass523 and 13 others like this.
  9. StarEyes

I’m so sorry you endured that. It is very difficult. It all fits for Prisma being drugged. I know we’ve no way to prove that, but it’s a good theory. jmo

cass523, Hazelnutty, Dre and 6 others like this.
  10. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

Why would she be drugged and then left free to leave or call for help, dial 911 or whatever? She is clearly alone in the video. That is not how it works, as a rule, is it? Wouldn’t the purpose of drugging someone be to take them away, perhaps take advantage, etc?

11. StarEyes

I truly have no idea. I wish we knew more about what happened from the start of lunch at the restaurant all the way to the elevator video. There are people who get drugged randomly. Sometimes, it’s a bartender. I say that because 1 of the guys who drugged me was the bartender. I’ve never understood why someone just randomly drugs someone without any intention of following them. My ex husband was even drugged in a bar one time. It’s weird. And, of course, it could be nothing to do with any drugs. I hope she’s found soon. jmo

MrsM, cass523, Dre and 8 others like this.
  12. lisa122473

lisa122473 Well-Known Member

There needs to be more information released this is frustrating and I'm not even part of the family.

GarAndTeed, MrsM, Alcina and 12 others like this.
  13. becks_

becks_ On Time Out

only a genius would figure this complicated situation out ... the main thing is to find the body .... The police will take care of the rest .

cass523, misgrn, Hazelnutty and 3 others like this.
  14. indicolite22

If the family has her phone records, perhaps they already know a little bit more. For example, were there any more calls between the babysitter's and the time her car was spotted at the Olympus at 5:47? Lack of calls could indicate that she was with someone. Long calls could mean something else - depending on who she talked to.

I'm not sure what type of information could be released by the police that could help moving the case forward. At this point we don't know if they are suspecting anyone in particular or if certain people have been cleared. We don't know if they are still following existing leads or waiting for new ones.

cass523, misgrn, StarEyes and 3 others like this.
  15. indicolite22

We don't know if she's alive or not. If she was taken out of the building, she could be anywhere.

16. Whiskers16

Whiskers16 Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Reminder - It is against Websleuths policy to discuss tips to LE or to discuss people not named as a suspect, even in generalities.

Thanks,
    Whiskers

StarEyes, cass523, AnnaGrace and 12 others like this.
  17. lisa122473

lisa122473 Well-Known Member

Bumping for Prisma

TimesEight, cass523, misgrn and 3 others like this.
  18. becks_

becks_ On Time Out

I knew a genious was amongst us ...... you're the first that makes perfect sense.

travelbug and StarEyes like this.
  19. indicolite22

I'd like to expore your plausible theory in light of the phone data. Would the person (stranger or not) leave her alone trapped in an appartment with her phone, to call anyone she wanted, including 911? Or let her make a comotion that could alert the neighbors? Perhaps, if they weren't thinking straight (weren't planning it ahead) or thought that she was incapacitated (it would be risky). How quickly have they returned? In under 10 minutes, e.g. getting something from the car? If it took longer, did she pass out before they returned?

Last edited: Jun 2, 2019
    misgrn, StarEyes and Bethan like this.
  20. Joseph.dale

I posted a lot more detail but it was deleted due to it being case sensitive. So I’m sorry what little was left didn’t meet your criteria.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.