TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019 #3

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Cagle

Cagle Well-Known Member

I think the babysitter holds they key to a lot of info.

2. indicolite22

indicolite22 Well-Known Member

Prisma's father said in an interview (I think it was on Gray Hughes' YouTube channel) that according to the babysitter, she and Prisma talked about the upcoming Easter holidays.

cass523, misgrn, Steph8angels and 2 others like this.
  3. Cagle

Cagle Well-Known Member

I dunno...as mad as she was, and for 55 minutes? I have a friend who was a babysitter and parents always spilled their guts about all sorts of personal situations. I'm not really buying it.

cass523, Kittybunny, StarEyes and 9 others like this.
  4. Yellow Rose

Yellow Rose Well-Known Member

Completely agree. I wish they'd release more information to help with the investigation.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2020
  5. indicolite22

IMO the babysitter might have had details on the status of Prisma's relationship with her ex and on Prisma's emotional state at the time. We do not know if Prisma exchanged any messages with her after the long afternoon call, but there were no further phone calls between them. Prisma's movements after she left the bar seemed erratic. The babysitter very likely doesn't know what happened to Prisma that evening. I don't believe that the sitter has a personal connection with the ex. She has a family of her own.

cass523, Kittybunny, StarEyes and 3 others like this.
  6. Cagle

Cagle Well-Known Member

I could be wrong, but I was under the impression she was talking to the babysitter in the video by the elevator. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong. But if that's the case, she likely knew much more than just her emotional state, and likely what her next move was going to be. MOO

cass523 likes this.
  7. indicolite22

No, the nearly one hour long call with the babysitter occurred in the afternoon when Prisma was still at the bar. Prisma did not go directly to the ex's building from the bar. The short call in front of the elevator was with Prisma's friend who could not provide any useful information to the police. There were other calls after that as well.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2020
  8. Cagle

Cagle Well-Known Member

Ok, thanks!

cass523 and Steph8angels like this.
  9. Dre

Dre Well-Known Member

It’s just so hard for me to believe that she had a fight with extremely violent boyfriend, was drugged, and last seen at her boyfriends home... how did she not die there.?!? Did they really not get probable cause to search his apt and car with cadaverine dogs?
    so sorry to be so negative but I have never felt that she is still alive and her family deserves justice. Moo

PRISMA we will find you and bring you home!!!

cass523, misgrn, StarEyes and 6 others like this.
  10. jonnyrock

jonnyrock Active Member

As I recall the 55 minute or so phone call with the babysitter occurred around 3:0o p.m. while Prisma was at the bar. She already had a lot to drink, walked away from her job and tangled with her boyfriend. I don't think the substance of this call had much if anything to do with upcoming Easter plans. Another thing: why did Prisma go to the top floor of the apartment complex? Isn't that where there is outdoor parking for visitors who come to the complex? Was she instructed to go there? We don't know and we don't know what followed because shortly after 6:00 p.m. her phone went radio silent.

cass523, misgrn, Misahbecker5 and 5 others like this.
  11. MimosaMornings

MimosaMornings Well- Known Member

55 minutes talking about Easter? If that’s all it was, why wouldn’t the babysitter share that with Prisma’s mother?

cass523, misgrn, Misahbecker5 and 6 others like this.
  12. indicolite22

Prisma's mother likely didn't like the fact that Prisma was back with the ex who had been violent with her in the past.

cass523, misgrn, happyday and 4 others like this.
  13. indicolite22

When was she likely instructed to go to the ex's building? The ex left her alone at the bar where she stayed for hours. After the bar she appeared to be heading home and turned around mid-way. She kept calling the ex, but he didn't pick up. At the moment we don't know if there was any other interaction with him after he left the bar. He claims that he was away with friends and only returned home at 4am the next day.

cass523, misgrn, happyday and 3 others like this.
  14. indicolite22

Wouldn't the police need some sort of indication of foul play to get a search warrant for the ex's appartment?

cass523, broadviewren, misgrn and 6 others like this.
  15. Ozoner

Ozoner Well-Known Member

Probably, but it would depend on the judge.

16. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

I don’t think there is any indication that she was inside his apartment on that day? He was not there, according to LE. Not sure a warrant could be issued to search his apartment simply because she went to the complex. Jmo

17. Cortne

Cortne Well-Known Member

18. Laura456

Laura456 Well-Known Member

This is looking more like an accident...she was unsteady in the video and you would think the police would have her last phone ping to narrow down her route.
    If we knew the phone was suddenly turned off (manually) then that would point to foul play. Why won't the police release the ping info?

cass523 and ChiCubs2016 like this.
  19. indicolite22

The last ping was in the building, we just don't know when. The police does, yet they still can't exclude any scenario (at least not publicly). What does that tell us? IMO either they don't have a clue as to what happened or they know more, but lack sufficient evidence. In the latter case one would expect more public appeals. I keep thinking of the similar case that happened a couple of years earlier at the nearby Icon at Ross appartment complex. Much more info (and a body) was present in that case, yet a conclusion was never reached.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2020
  20. Cortne

Cortne Well-Known Member

Thinking of you Prisma!!