TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019 #3

IMO the babysitter might have had details on the status of Prisma's relationship with her ex and on Prisma's emotional state at the time. We do not know if Prisma exchanged any messages with her after the long afternoon call, but there were no further phone calls between them. Prisma's movements after she left the bar seemed erratic. The babysitter very likely doesn't know what happened to Prisma that evening. I don't believe that the sitter has a personal connection with the ex. She has a family of her own.

I could be wrong, but I was under the impression she was talking to the babysitter in the video by the elevator. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong. But if that's the case, she likely knew much more than just her emotional state, and likely what her next move was going to be. MOO

I could be wrong, but I was under the impression she was talking to the babysitter in the video by the elevator. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong. But if that's the case, she likely knew much more than just her emotional state, and likely what her next move was going to be. MOO
No, the nearly one hour long call with the babysitter occurred in the afternoon when Prisma was still at the bar. Prisma did not go directly to the ex's building from the bar. The short call in front of the elevator was with Prisma's friend who could not provide any useful information to the police. There were other calls after that as well.

Last edited:
It’s just so hard for me to believe that she had a fight with extremely violent boyfriend, was drugged, and last seen at her boyfriends home... how did she not die there.?!? Did they really not get probable cause to search his apt and car with cadaverine dogs?
so sorry to be so negative but I have never felt that she is still alive and her family deserves justice. Moo

PRISMA we will find you and bring you home!!!

As I recall the 55 minute or so phone call with the babysitter occurred around 3:0o p.m. while Prisma was at the bar. She already had a lot to drink, walked away from her job and tangled with her boyfriend. I don't think the substance of this call had much if anything to do with upcoming Easter plans. Another thing: why did Prisma go to the top floor of the apartment complex? Isn't that where there is outdoor parking for visitors who come to the complex? Was she instructed to go there? We don't know and we don't know what followed because shortly after 6:00 p.m. her phone went radio silent.

As I recall the 55 minute or so phone call with the babysitter occurred around 3:0o p.m. while Prisma was at the bar. She already had a lot to drink, walked away from her job and tangled with her boyfriend. I don't think the substance of this call had much if anything to do with upcoming Easter plans. Another thing: why did Prisma go to the top floor of the apartment complex? Isn't that where there is outdoor parking for visitors who come to the complex? Was she instructed to go there? We don't know and we don't know what followed because shortly after 6:00 p.m. her phone went radio silent.
When was she likely instructed to go to the ex's building? The ex left her alone at the bar where she stayed for hours. After the bar she appeared to be heading home and turned around mid-way. She kept calling the ex, but he didn't pick up. At the moment we don't know if there was any other interaction with him after he left the bar. He claims that he was away with friends and only returned home at 4am the next day.

It’s just so hard for me to believe that she had a fight with extremely violent boyfriend, was drugged, and last seen at her boyfriends home... how did she not die there.?!? Did they really not get probable cause to search his apt and car with cadaverine dogs?
so sorry to be so negative but I have never felt that she is still alive and her family deserves justice. Moo

PRISMA we will find you and bring you home!!!
Wouldn't the police need some sort of indication of foul play to get a search warrant for the ex's appartment?

I don’t think there is any indication that she was inside his apartment on that day? He was not there, according to LE. Not sure a warrant could be issued to search his apartment simply because she went to the complex. Jmo

This is looking more like an accident...she was unsteady in the video and you would think the police would have her last phone ping to narrow down her route.
If we knew the phone was suddenly turned off (manually) then that would point to foul play. Why won't the police release the ping info?

This is looking more like an accident...she was unsteady in the video and you would think the police would have her last phone ping to narrow down her route.
If we knew the phone was suddenly turned off (manually) then that would point to foul play. Why won't the police release the ping info?
The last ping was in the building, we just don't know when. The police does, yet they still can't exclude any scenario (at least not publicly). What does that tell us? IMO either they don't have a clue as to what happened or they know more, but lack sufficient evidence. In the latter case one would expect more public appeals. I keep thinking of the similar case that happened a couple of years earlier at the nearby Icon at Ross appartment complex. Much more info (and a body) was present in that case, yet a conclusion was never reached.

Last edited:
The sudden termination of phone activity from constant to none is interesting. Perhaps the phone battery lost its charge? The problem for law enforcement is the apparent lack of any evidence pointing to criminal activity. I think we all assume some sort of nefarious activity took place yet where? how? when? Quite perplexing.

From the garage roof Prisma could have either 1) left on her own, 2) left with someone, 3) been taken (conscious or not) or 4) jumped. Options 1 and 4 seem unlikely, but not impossible. There's no evidence supporting that 2) or 3) happened. Which would require the smallest number of assumptions (the simplest explanation)?

Prisma certainly appears to have vanished without a trace but not on her own I'd say given her apparent intoxication. If she would've left on her own her vehicle was across the street right where she left it. I'm not seeing a good outcome to this case given her last sighting where the witness claims a weeping Prisma was sitting on the ground next to a vehicle with its trunk open (?)

Leaving on her own would imply her going out through the unmonitored exit on the other side of the building and disappearing on purpose, perhaps with someone else's help. Too many assumptions for this theory IMO.

Why was she crying? It could have been related to her inability to reach her bf. Maybe someone promised to take her to him (he was out with friends) in their car, but why in the trunk? On the other hand, was she running away from police due to the road rage incident involving her pointing a gun at people and didn't want to be seen leaving the building? BTW she left the gun in her jeep. What would she have achieved in the long run? Again, this seems far fetched to me.

I'm stumped. Heck, maybe she hid in some random person's trunk and couldn't get out. Maybe the person hasn't opened his or her trunk since that night.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back