TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019 #3

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Apr 18, 2019.

1. sloane7777

sloane7777 Well-Known Member

I mean her jeep was still there she left somehow.

2. indicolite22

indicolite22 Well-Known Member

The crying part (reported by a private investigator) was in MSM back in August (in Spanish), the open trunk part was added by our verified insider @winter63.

A cuatro meses: ¿Dónde está Prisma de Mesquite?

Our VI:

It was the top floor of parking garage, there was a silver car near her with the trunk open according to the witness, she also stated prisma had been there a couple days prior with a ,man prisma told the lady to leave he, alone also according to witness,

TX - TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019 #2

3. indicolite22

I'm still searching for info on canvassing (an acquaintance of a resident used to post here - ETA username @neighbor111), but some searching was done two days after her disappearance (this was posted a while ago):

"Multiple agencies searched the area Friday. Detectives walked around the building, even checking a nearby construction site. A Texas Game Warden combed the perimeter with his K9, but said the dog didn't pick up her scent. He said a bloodhound, walking the halls, didn't either."

Police Searching for Mesquite Mother Missing Since Wednesday

ETA: It looks like they went door-to-door a few days later.
    TX - TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019

The residents also received an email with pictures of Prisma and her 's car parked outside.
    TX - TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019

Last edited: Feb 7, 2020
    Marg from Oz, Cagle, misgrn and 7 others like this.
  4. sloane7777

sloane7777 Well-Known Member

if She did go in the Dumpster I simply don't think they looked good enough /Fast enough

BBM We know she was in the hall and on the elevator wonder why the dog couldn't pick her up at all?

5. Backstroke10

Backstroke10 Well-Known Member

Very interesting. Thanks!
    Do we know when the garage was picked up?

6. shanadk

shanadk Well-Known Member

I absolutely feel that foul play was involved.
    Was drugged and followed,
    Predators are everywhere; TX is 2 hrs from border

7. indicolite22

There were cameras in the bar/restaurant (there's a video of her sitting at the bar) and outside the bar (a video of her car leaving the parking lot). If she was drugged or followed it would have been recorded.

8. Backstroke10

I don’t think she was drugged and followed but I’ve always leaned towards foul play. Although Texas borders Mexico, Dallas to the Mexican border would take anywhere from 6-8 hours. You would have to take I-35 south through Austin traffic then San Antonio and then to Laredo. Of course there are other routes but that is the most direct one. MOO

Marg from Oz, momsof3, misgrn and 8 others like this.
  9. Backstroke10

I meant to say do we know when those large garbage containers were picked up at that apartment complex? If she was in one of them and they weren’t picked up for 3-4 days wouldn’t the smell have been horrible? I know those large bins can smell pretty bad but if there was a body in there wouldn’t it have been so bad that somebody would have noticed? Maybe not? I’m not sure how long it takes for decomposition, smells, etc. I don’t know. I’m at a total loss here as to what happened to Prisma.

10. Laura456

Laura456 Well-Known Member

With Elisa Lam it took a while for her to be found. This doesn't feel like a foul play situation to me, more like a medical emergency. MOO

11. Ozoner

Ozoner Well-Known Member

With the trunk closed, no one would smell anything. There was a case here in Michigan back in the '90s where a couple bought a car at a police auction and found a decomposing body in the trunk when they got home. There was also the case of those three kids in New York who died after they hid in the trunk of a car. They weren't found because of any odor; they were only found because the owner of the car decided to open the trunk on a whim.

12. Backstroke10

Oh wow! Thanks Ozoner. I was assuming there would be a horrible stench. That’s what I get for assuming. o_O

13. Dre

Dre Well-Known Member

Wherever you are, there’s a smell of death, whether it be old roadkill, a decomposing squirrel or rabbit, meat thrown away in large quantities, etc. I feel like in the summer months I smell whiffs of it daily and it barely crosses my mind anymore... I know it would be different if it was something as large of a human, but I don’t think I’d ever call police if I just smelled “death”
    Terrible topic, and Moo.

14. winter63

winter63 Verified Family Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes

There has been nothing new to tell anyone! There is a go fund me started by the Where is Prisma Reyes page on FB, if your apart of that page please share to everyone, it is to help get all information from the police dept. etc it explains everything on the gofund me page along with where is prisma reyes page..we haven't given up hope yet although it will be almost a year since her disappearance

15. Mommysleuth11

Mommysleuth11 Well-Known Member

Im so sorry for your family @winter63 i hope that little boy is holding up ok without his mama. I have young sons of my own and i cant imagine how they begin to understand something we cant as adults. Prayers that Prisma will be found soon and your family can get answers either way, its been too long now.

16. indicolite22

Another true crime youtuber posted a 49-minute video on Prisma's case today. I like this person's style and quality of videos, but since I'm not sure if they are an approved source here, I'm not posting a link at this time. Search for Prisma Reyes.

ETA: The author spoke to Prisma's father for 3 hours when researching the case.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2020
  17. Cortne

Cortne Well-Known Member

Happy Valentines Day Prisma!!
    Happy to see the funds for MPD records have been obtained.
    Still thinking of you girl!!

18. Cortne

Cortne Well-Known Member

I too watched but not sure it can be linked here.

I feel like this was a tragic accident. IMO

19. Joseph.dale

Joseph.dale Well-Known Member

If she continued to drink after her ex left, and was “cut off” for having too much... why do people think she was drugged? As a former bartender, someone has to be extremely sloshed to cut them off. Especially if they are drinking during lunch time. Then she pulls a gun on someone while driving to her exes?

People say she doesn’t know where she was, but she dialed the wrong number and that person said she knew exactly where she was. She called the wrong ex boyfriend (he gave an interview) and was asking which apartment he lived in. He laughed and said that she was calling the wrong ex boyfriend.

So, IMO, the “drugged” and “doesn’t know where she is” theories are completely far fetched.

20. Ozoner

Ozoner Well-Known Member

Yes. Regrettably, I think the fell-into-the-dumpster theory is the most likely scenario.
    I agree. I think that she was probably "super drunk" and should have been cut off much sooner.