TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019 #3

Guests that would be most interesting: Prisma's ex from the building or the police detective assigned to her case. Other possibilities: the E-bar bartender, the person who saw her crying on the garage roof, the tree friends that she spoke with before she disappeared, especially her last call, the babysitter, or any other Prisma's friends that haven't spoken out. Unfortunately most people from the list would likely refuse to participate and some might not be contactable. There might be others (e.g. the Jeep owner) that would probably be reluctant to speak publicly.

I'm not sure why the information on the time of her last ping is being kept secret by police, so I'd ask about that. IIRC her family called her that night. It would be good to know if her phone was still ringing or the calls went directly to voicemail. I'd ask the second to last caller if she was actually in the building's hallways when she asked about her ex's apt number or was she still on the roof? I'd ask friends if she had any history of drug abuse. How did she get into the state of confusion in her last call to the point of not knowing where she was at? Would alcohol intoxication alone have caused it? Did she simply get lost within the building and couldn't remember the building's name/address? How did the last call end? Was she in an enclosed space, perhaps in the dark? There was very little time between calls so I don't believe something significant happened to her by then (e.g. falling or being kidnapped).

So little information is out there regarding content of the last call and where she was at...I assume police know this information though and it's not helpful to them.

I've tried to get in the mindset that Prisma was in that day, to try and see what she might have done.

I'm upset and realize I'm stuck on the floor of the garage since I don't have a passkey. I have been drinking so I really need a restroom.

I would try and ask for help in finding a bathroom first of all. (Yes safety should come first but that's not how my mind would operate at that point)

In that state, I would not hesitate to go into someone's apartment to use their toilet (assuming they're not giving off massive red flags). That would be my first priority. This path points to foul play and a trap.

Finally got ahold of the ex yesterday. I suppose it could have gone worse, but now I'm left with a many more lingering questions...
for example:
Why would you refuse to talk to someone who's been trying to find someone you supposedly loved for over 2 years?
Why would you refuse to even tell me about her state of mind that day, anything about where she may have been headed, etc.?
The only thing I truly have a better understanding of at this point, after that call, is his inability to give a care about what happened to Prisma that day. You know, the woman he allegedly loved..
What do you think now? Does this change any opinions you may have had before?

Finally got ahold of the ex yesterday. I suppose it could have gone worse, but now I'm left with a many more lingering questions...
for example:
Why would you refuse to talk to someone who's been trying to find someone you supposedly loved for over 2 years?
Why would you refuse to even tell me about her state of mind that day, anything about where she may have been headed, etc.?
The only thing I truly have a better understanding of at this point, after that call, is his inability to give a care about what happened to Prisma that day. You know, the woman he allegedly loved..
Which ex? The boyfriend that she was at the bar with?

I think he killed her.

There's something bogus about his alibi. Maybe Prisma was survived the night and killed the next day, in which case his alibi for the night that she disappeared is meaningless.

for example:

WOW
Thanks for trying to get more information and sharing with us!

Which ex? The boyfriend that she was at the bar with?

I think he killed her.

There's something bogus about his alibi. Maybe Prisma was survived the night and killed the next day, in which case his alibi for the night that she disappeared is meaningless.
Too late for me to fix the typo!

I meant to say, “Maybe Prisma survived the night and was killed the next day."

@Laura456
I think that she probably encountered her ex-boyfriend when he arrived at the building and went with him to his apartment. After that, she would have been at his mercy.

Apartments have notoriously terrible soundproofing. Unless he used chloroform or something similar, how would nobody hear a gunshot or scream? I guess he could have offered her a drink that was tampered with, then killed her quietly when she passed out. Still, I cannot see how nobody saw him carry her out then.

Apartments have notoriously terrible soundproofing. Unless he used chloroform or something similar, how would nobody hear a gunshot or scream? I guess he could have offered her a drink that was tampered with, then killed her quietly when she passed out. Still, I cannot see how nobody saw him carry her out then.
If he strangled her, she wouldn't have been able to get a scream out.

It's possible that he didn't kill her at the apartment; maybe he drove her somewhere and killed her.

Elliot Rodger, perpetrator of the 2014 Isla Vista killings, stabbed his three roommates to death before going on a shooting rampage. His Internet search history included "Quick silent kill with a knife" and "How to kill someone with a knife"

Source: Wayback Machine

I shudder to write this, but it is definitely possible to kill someone in an apartment without alerting anyone.

@Laura456
I think that she probably encountered her ex-boyfriend when he arrived at the building and went with him to his apartment. After that, she would have been at his mercy.
The ex-bf arrived home at 4am the next morning. That was 10 hours after her last phone call. Where was she that nobody noticed her? Why did her phone activity stop? Did she lose consciousness? Why didn't she resume calling when she woke up? Did she lose the phone or the battery died?

Last edited:
People have been carried out of apartments in sport bags and suitcases before. I think she was close to passing out on her last call. According to the person she called, she sounded very confused. We don't know if she was still on the garage roof at that point.

I wish search dogs had been brought in right away, that way we could know that she was taken away in a vehicle and not somewhere in a hidden spot on the premices.

If it were me and I was the ex and I was innocent, I would do the interview and share anything and everything, assuming there wasn't a police gag order.

If she came to a tragic accident, her phone's last ping would have led the police straight to her, unless there is an area with no coverage, or the battery ran out. It seems like police do not have the phone, so somehow it got moved.

We just have so little information on what the investigation uncovered. If she went into someone's apartment to use the restroom, her phone pings would presumably show this.

I do find it telling that she was not picked up on any other cameras after walking off from the elevator.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood
Back