TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019 #3

It's so much evidence that I'm baffled they haven't had a solid lead yet!

So more questions I have
1) what did the stain consist of?
2) what was in the note?
3) was this Prisma's gun and where was it found ? Had it been fired?
1. Unknown
2. The note was on the windshield but the contents of the note are unknown
3. Yes it was Prisma's gun. It's unknown if it had been fired.

New info on the timeline (BBM):

6:01 PM: Prisma's outgoing phone calls cease but her phone did not cease communicating with towers, per Detective Barrett Email

That could indicate that she passed out, was busy with something else, or got separated from her phone. Is it known for how long did the phone stay on after 6:01? We learned before that it never pinged outside of the building again.
The amount of time it was on or trackable after outgoing phone calls cease is unknown. I know calls continued to be made to Prisma's phone, however they're not on her call long from sprint obtained by family. This leads me to believe her phone was off or something happened to her phone to cease calls in the call log from sprint.

I remember the time when Gray Hughes had Prisma's father as a guest on his youtube channel. They showed Prisma's phone records for the last day in the video. It was on that occasion or later that GH compared Prisma's travel (as reported by LE) with her phone records. It was claimed that she turned around on the motorway around the time of the phone call with R.
Correct, however, this was before it was known her location was tracked by 911 callers. Prior, it had been assumed she immediately got on i30, however 911 callers 100% contradict this. That was information given by PD and contradicted by actual witnesses once we received the road rage incident reports.

The amount of time it was on or trackable after outgoing phone calls cease is unknown. I know calls continued to be made to Prisma's phone, however they're not on her call long from sprint obtained by family. This leads me to believe her phone was off or something happened to her phone to cease calls in the call log from sprint.
Did the calls from family to her phone that evening go to voicemail?

Prisma spoke with the babysitter for almost and hour shortly before leaving the E-bar. It is noted on the timeline that she was outside alone when on the phone. How come, when it was reported that she was drinking at the bar for hours after R left? There's also video of her inside.

Prisma spoke with the babysitter for almost and hour shortly before leaving the E-bar. It is noted on the timeline that she was outside alone when on the phone. How come, when it was reported that she was drinking at the bar for hours after R left? There's also video of her inside.
She went back inside and continued to drink after going outside. There was then a brief altercation in the bar with sometime who worked there and she went back outside.

1. Unknown
2. The note was on the windshield but the contents of the note are unknown
3. Yes it was Prisma's gun. It's unknown if it had been fired.
So these things are unknown to the family, but not to police? Because surely they know what that stain was since they swabbed it. And they won’t say what was in the note? Why? That could be so important, and friends and family could have insight.
Also, the old Sanyo phone is kind of blowing my mind. What the heck? Do you know where exactly it was found?

So these things are unknown to the family, but not to police? Because surely they know what that stain was since they swabbed it. And they won’t say what was in the note? Why? That could be so important, and friends and family could have insight.
Also, the old Sanyo phone is kind of blowing my mind. What the heck? Do you know where exactly it was found?
The sanyo cellphone was found in the parking garage. I think it might have been a burner phone. That's my assumption based on a couple of working theories.
I'm not sure if it was intentionally or unintentionally left behind.
The police obviously know more than they're willing to release. However they have answered what they believe they can.

Prisma's departure from E-bar's parking lot was caught on camera. I presume her arrival was as well. How come that R's arrival and departure weren't determined in the same way? It's strange that he seemingly arrived an hour before her and called her on the phone an hour after her arrival. They must have been together for less than an hour (there were no calls during that time).

A note on the timeline states that Prisma might have tried to hide behind a dumpster before leaving the E-bar. Why would she do that? Did she and R have an altercation while at the bar? Inside or outside?
There was an altercation between her and a bartender or someone who worked there. She thought police were called and she was under the influence and ran and hid.. allegedly, from what I'm being told. Still not sold in the she was just drunk. It doesn't add up. She knew how to hold her liquor. None of her actions after a certain point in the early afternoon, make sense. None of them.

I'm available to answer your questions "live" for the next little while, so keep them coming! Let's get more eyes and attention on Prisma's case. everytime we post she gets bumped on the home page of websleuths

Hi. I am only recently hearing of and trying to follow this case, and haven't had the time to wade through ALL the WS posts, plus the various videos, although I have seen a bunch. I hope to eventually catch up, but it will obviously take a while.

But I am wondering if I might be able to help a little. I am local in Dallas and have lived here over 50 years. I know the geography of the case WELL, and it has given me insight on some of her actions that others probably don't have. I know in general how long it takes to drive in that area, the issues of afternoon traffic and where it was likely a problem that day, and the confusing way the exits work on that relevant part of I-30. Some of that may have relevance to her choices. Whether others have eventually come to the same conclusions as me, I am not sure.

I say all that to ask this -- I am wondering if a reliable spreadsheet/timeline exists anywhere. Do you know? Is there a link?

I would like to compare my mental notes to what is known (or thought to be known), to see if I have things that need to be shared. I have a mental timeline from what info I have read about, but from time to time, in various comments, I see info that I think is amiss --- and I also have personal theories about why she might have done this or that. The need to share what I think I know -- whether I have a clue, or am clueless!! -- might be either confirmed or ruled out by knowing what EXACT time various calls came and texts came and went, and other objective points that are timestamped or generally known. Thanks in advance.

Hi. I am only recently hearing of and trying to follow this case, and haven't had the time to wade through ALL the WS posts, plus the various videos, although I have seen a bunch. I hope to eventually catch up, but it will obviously take a while.

But I am wondering if I might be able to help a little. I am local in Dallas and have lived here over 50 years. I know the geography of the case WELL, and it has given me insight on some of her actions that others probably don't have. I know in general how long it takes to drive in that area, the issues of afternoon traffic and where it was likely a problem that day, and the confusing way the exits work on that relevant part of I-30. Some of that may have relevance to her choices. Whether others have eventually come to the same conclusions as me, I am not sure.

I say all that to ask this -- I am wondering if a reliable spreadsheet/timeline exists anywhere. Do you know? Is there a link?

I would like to compare my mental notes to what is known (or thought to be known), to see if I have things that need to be shared. I have a mental timeline from what info I have read about, but from time to time, in various comments, I see info that I think is amiss --- and I also have personal theories about why she might have done this or that. The need to share what I think I know -- whether I have a clue, or am clueless!! -- might be either confirmed or ruled out by knowing what EXACT time various calls came and texts came and went, and other objective points that are timestamped or generally known. Thanks in advance.
Prisma Reyes: Crowdsourcing Files - Google Drive click on timeline

Thanks for that!

1 As I start to peruse the timeline, in light of my knowledge of that geography and the conditions that time of day, I think very strongly that the answer to "where was Prisma from 5:15 to 5:45" is fairly easy:

She was driving drunk, and angry (frustrated), and incredibly confused by the streets and hassled by the heavy traffic everywhere (even on side streets, at that hour). Some are one way, they run at odd angles, and it's a sketch part of the city. She MAY have been using a driving GPS (like Google Maps or Waze) or may not to get her home. But her path looks like she started on the way home but before she even got on I-30, she bailed on that idea and couldn't figure out where to go and how to get there. Maybe she was aware she was too impaired to survive the rush hour traffic -- the highway was almost certainly very clogged already, and it would NOT have been route/time of day she was familiar with. Much less drunk.

* Do we know the content of the call to Juan at 5:25 pm? Do we know where he lived (or where she would have reasonably thought he would be when she called)? Did she even talk to him?
* I would guess that she was trying to figure out where to go, or how to get somewhere safe, to get over her drunkness. It's interesting that she called him first.
* Do we know the content of the call to Ryan at 5:27 pm? Did she even talk to him?

It would have taken her ALL of that 30 minutes to drive drunk, confused, and lost to get to a place she knew (Ryan's apartment building).

2 I also am all-but-certain that she never was trying to get to White Rock Lake, or to her job, or was taking Hwy 78 (intentionally). Instead, she was lost-ish, and took East Grand (78) because it would allow her to go under I-30 and then head back the other way to the apartment building that she sorta knew. There were probably signs that guided some of her turns that took her to I-30 and then past it. She was dealing with one way streets, and the highway in the way, and all the streets at odd angles to the highway, and limited access ramps. And heavy traffic everywhere.

Her path was very circuitous, from all the reports called in. It's possible she was very aware of being drunk and was also trying to get somewhere to stop, out of sight of people who might report her, before she was noticed by LE and popped for a DUI.

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eagerhuntress