TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I need to go back and review this timeline, are you saying worked called her, she didn't answer, mom spoke to work manager, then when the mom talked to Prisma, she didn't ask or get a reason why she didn't return to work? Or it hasn't been discussed.. I hope I am over looking something..

Going from memory from reading links over the last couple of days:
  • The mom spoke to Prisma at noon, Prisma at work
  • According to work she left around 1 for lunch break
  • between 3-4 spoke to babysitter about work and schedule pickup time for son
  • unknown time, mom spoke to manager at work
  • work unable to contact Prisma after end of lunch break
  • 5:50 Prisma on phone and all normal

5:50 on the phone with unknown individual that police have vetted?

5:50 on the phone with unknown individual that police have vetted?

They have, and there was nothing significant in the phone call. It's possible that she called work to apologize for missing the afternoon of work. No information has been shared about the call. If she was calling work, that could account for her odd movements during the phone call - it was probably an uncomfortable call to make.

- 7:30 expected home
- 9:30 reported missing

Jmo, it can’t be said with certainty that she wouldn’t leave her child, as women have done so before. Not saying that is my theory but it can and does happen. Even though people close to her would say “she would never” that is also what is usually said after suicides. And her child was in a safe place. So these things do happen...people are overstressed, have mental or emotional issues , can no longer cope etc...

I do hope there is news soon as it is a very strange sort of disappearance.

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the main reasons, I can think of, that a woman might leave her child would be if they were threatened and she thought leaving might make the child safer. For instance, if an unknown player threatened to kill/kidnap her child if she didn't do xyz.

Jmo, it can’t be said with certainty that she wouldn’t leave her child, as women have done so before. Not saying that is my theory but it can and does happen. Even though people close to her would say “she would never” that is also what is usually said after suicides. And her child was in a safe place. So these things do happen...people are overstressed, bave mental or emotional issues , can no longer cope etc...

I do hope there is news soon as it is a very strange sort of disappearance.

We've had several cases like that here on Websleuths. I remember one was a man "who would never leave" who turned up a year or two later basically saying he just want to leave and start over. Another one, a female, staged her car to make it look like she was abducted and was found a few days later at a motel in FL with her new boyfriend. She was another everyone said "she'd never leave her children".

We sleuthed those cases to death here with every theory under the sun except "maybe he/she just left". Sometimes they do.

One of the main reasons, I can think of, that a woman might leave her child would be if they were threatened and she thought leaving might make the child safer. For instance, if an unknown player threatened to kill/kidnap her child if she didn't do xyz.

One young woman left her husband and new baby some years ago to be with a new love...made it look like an abduction even. Another a while back had everyone thinking her estranged husband had murdered her, as the child was found abandoned, but she had left the child and vanished. Just saying...you never know.

We've had several cases like that here on Websleuths. I remember one was a man "who would never leave" who turned up a year or two later basically saying he just want to leave and start over. Another one, a female, staged her car to make it look like she was abducted and was found a few days later at a motel in FL with her new boyfriend. She was another everyone said "she'd never leave her children".

We sleuthed those cases to death here with every theory under the sun except "maybe he/she just left". Sometimes they do.

Yes that is the woman I mean in my first example...can’t think of her name but initials were TT, lol, maybe Tara? Also the sad suicide of a young mom (Jenifer?)a few years ago...

Completely agree. It has and does happen! There was a teacher missing here local to me. Family man, married for 18 years with two kids. Very involved in church and local kids baseball organization. High school teacher at my daughters school. He went missing and we searched and everyone said he would never leave or hurt himself, ever. They found him a couple of weeks later and he did hang himself.

It sounds like they think she just ran off voluntarily?

Could be. If there is no indication of foul play there's nothing to investigate. People can be missing if they feel like it.

I'm hoping this is one of those cases where someone just kind of has a mental break and will be back soon. That's the best outcome and goodness knows we could use more of those.

Voluntarily missing is possible, but I think it's a long shot. There's no CCTV of her leaving the apartment building. That's hard to do. At the same time, it's odd that she ignored work calls in the afternoon, made a call at 5:50, and then vanished.

You’d think anyone needing a break or space would at least take their car to help them get far far away or to a special destination..

Yes and no. She has a 2017 vehicle which may be paid for, but maybe not. If she has loan from the dealership, there will be a GPS tracker on the vehicle (same situation with Danniella Vian). Dealerships do this to protect their property. The GPS tracker in Vian's vehicle was disabled at the same time that she vanished. If Prisma decided to voluntarily disappear, she wouldn't get very far with a GPS tracker on her vehicle. This may be the reason that her vehicle was so easily located.

The address they gave for where her car was located is fairly close to the garage entrance. IMO she was instructed by someone from which side to enter the building, unless she has been there before and knew her way around (her relatives don't think so). Exhaustion could have been from using the gym, but who goes to the gym when you're supposed to be at work?
maybe someone was following her , because ifulookclosely at the video u can see someones car pull up. she could of accidentally press the wrong button on the elevator and met with foul play ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708