TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Apr 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GraceG

GraceG Well-Known Member

Thanks for explaining that!

travelbug, cody22 and Jethro4WS like this.
  2. cvaldez1975

cvaldez1975 Well-Known Member

dun dun dunnnnnnn

3. cvaldez1975

cvaldez1975 Well-Known Member

i was wondering if she had lunch w someone from work poss a supervisor and THEY aren't saying anything...... anything is possible.

Jethro4WS, Vail, gliving and 4 others like this.
  4. Kristikay52

Kristikay52 Well-Known Member

5. Henry2326

Henry2326 Well-Known Member

OMG!!!! Everything changed......

misgrn, HayLouise, Jethro4WS and 15 others like this.
  6. Henry2326

The sister always knows....where the heck is this guy??

Investigators have not said why they believe she may have been there, but Reyes' sister revealed a possible link.

We do know that an ex-boyfriend lives there and her car was parked a block away from there,” Peralta said.

Peralta says the relationship ended badly and she reported that information to police.

Family, police continue search for missing Mesquite mother Prisma Reyes

misgrn, mrstfs, HayLouise and 18 others like this.
  7. Henry2326

misgrn, HayLouise, Jethro4WS and 12 others like this.
  8. CharlestonGal

CharlestonGal Well-Known Member

And we're right back to my theory she went to that apt complex to confront lover/possible married man.

9. Henry2326

My friend, your theory now has legs and is running around. Any thoughts on where this goes?

10. CharlestonGal

I'm stymied for now. The PD plainly stated there is no indication of foul play. So, is ex ruled out or are they quietly investigating him?

misgrn, Jethro4WS, bluenoser and 12 others like this.
  11. Henry2326

I bet they are quietly investigating him....until now. If media starts throwing a name around, we will know there is fire in the midst of this smoke.

12. CharlestonGal

I don't believe in coincidence. Prisma went to her ex's apt complex and vanished. It's reasonable to infer those two things are connected.

13. ilovematt

ilovematt Well-Known Member

Not true. If you buy a car from a “tote the note” car lot there would be a gps tracker on the unit so they can locate it when you default on your monthly/weekly payment, that’s how they make money. You fail to pay and they repo and sell to another unsuspecting person. If you buy a car from a tradition dealership they have zero right to gps track your location, it’s actually very illegal to do so. If the vehicle is a 2017 it has UConnect which is the OnStar of jeeps, so they can access the info with a court order. We can’t be sure of the vehicle tracking system bc we have no idea how she obtained the 2017 wrangler.

14. otto

otto Verified Expert

I'm just referencing the Danniella Vian GPS tracker discussion. The onstar GPS tracker was attached to her vehicle because she had a loan with the dealership. That GPS was disabled and both she and her vehicle vanished. The dealership provided information about her travels up to the point where the tracker was disabled. They reported the information in the news. Maybe that GPS tracker was exactly as you say, to repossess the vehicle if she missed a payment.

We don't know how Prisma purchased the 2017 vehicle, but we wondered how the vehicle was found so quickly. Now that we know an ex-boyfriend lived at the apartment, it's more likely that police tracked her to that location and then found her vehicle.

Jethro4WS, Teche, cody22 and 2 others like this.
  15. ilovechili

ilovechili Where is the wiKKed witch? Will Oct. bring her?

Just catching up after the holiday weekend. All good points. I thought about an ex-bf in the beginning but there was no reason nor anything to back it up. My reasoning was that it was an apartment building and I find it hard to believe she would blow off a job or not mention her whereabouts to her mother, work, etc. if she had lunch with a girlfriend; one goes to an apartment building to visit someone, there is not much other reason (although I also seeing an apartment for rent but again, why not come back, why blow off your job and why not tell your mother, sitter, etc.).

We have no indication I do not think of how long this person has been an ex-? If the family knew it ended badly then I can see her not telling them she went to see him (if she indeed went to see him willingly) because the family would perhaps be against it or perhaps she knew it was a bad choice to see him and did not want her family to know? Just speculation of course.

I agree on the timeline. Can there ever be a single case they can provide the public with an accurate timeline at least of the few timeline items they release to the public? I get holding things back to ensure someone with a tip is telling the truth, or someone they interview of interest, but we already know things are held back that can confirm that (like the full length of the video, who she was on the phone with, and more, so why not provide the accurate info on the little that they do release... sigh...

jmo.

misgrn, Jethro4WS, AnnaGrace and 12 others like this.
  16. travelbug

travelbug Injustice anywhere a threat to justice everywhere

It would be helpful to know who ended the relationship. I'm with those who believe she looks drugged, rather than inebriated. I think someone slipped something in her drink without her knowledge. As the drug starts to wear off she tries to pull herself together to get back to work. I think the lanyard has her work i.d. and keys and her focus is finding her car, but she's looking down at her phone because she's too disoriented to remember where she parked and is checking a map. jmho

17. otto

otto Verified Expert

If this ex-boyfriend is involved, a big "IF", and they parted on "bad" or "tumultuous" terms, its possible that they had a roller coaster of a relationship that included lots of emotion - like a love/hate relationship. This is obviously just an opinion, but if they decided that lunch was a good idea, and a visit to his apartment was an even better idea, then drugs and history don't matter. Whatever happened between them that afternoon led to this. I'm curious whether it involves money, all hypothetical.

misgrn, Jethro4WS, ilovechili and 5 others like this.
  18. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

Would he have been home in the middle of the day? Surely police know if they exchanged calls or texts that day. Or did she just decide to pay a visit? Maybe her new job was near his apartment?

misgrn, Jethro4WS, bluenoser and 3 others like this.
  19. becks_

becks_ On Time Out

lmao I noticed but I don't blast people like that ..

Jethro4WS and Dre like this.
  20. becks_

becks_ On Time Out

that's exactly what I posted. lol. but yeah I agree.

Jethro4WS likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.