TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were LE I'd be so far up ex-bf's butt he would taste it. If Prisma blew off her job to go to bf's place that tells me there is high passion here. Perhaps she was stalking him and refusing to leave until he came down. Perhaps she's done that before. Perhaps he finally came downstairs to the garage and took care of business. And I still suspect he's married.

My opinion only.

I agree. I think Prisma saw or heard something that upset her and she went to the ex bf’s place to talk/yell/or convince him to get back together maybe? Maybe something on SM. I had a friend who would do crazy stuff like this. She was normally a stable person as far as work and friends but if she thought a fellow wronged her in some way she would go to their place bang of doors, windows. She was definite what folks would call a “crazy ex-girlfriend!” Not saying this is what Prisma did but something happened to get her to skip out of a new job in the middle of the day and ignore calls. Now the ex bf could have called her as well and she dropped everything to go see him.

Maybe police know by now that the ex was elsewhere all afternoon, i.e a job? Starting to to wonder about some bizarre accident and her body is out of view, i.e fell into a hole, elevator shaft, etc just as unlikely examples but we have sure seen some very bizarre deaths before where the victim was not in plain sight. Not a major theory of mine, only mentioning at all because I have been here ten years on WS...

The complex has a gym (according to pictures on their website), but she's not in workout clothes.
It’s leggings and a shirt, granted I don’t work out in a polo but the sneakers and leggings I work out in everyday. Although, I must say I’ve had tanks on under my work shirts before and then just removed it at the gym when I knew I was running late. People work out in all kinds of gear, where I go. You never know and it was a thought.

Maybe police know by now that the ex was elsewhere all afternoon, i.e a job? Starting to to wonder about some bizarre accident and her body is out of view, i.e fell into a hole, elevator shaft, etc just as unlikely examples but we have sure seen some very bizarre deaths before where the victim was not in plain sight. Not a major theory of mine, only mentioning at all because I have been here ten years on WS...

Even if he was at work all afternoon, she vanished at 5:50PM. We haven't heard whether he has an alibi, ruled in or out, is a suspect - nothing. All we know is that the sister said that the ex-boyfriend lived at the apartment.

7PM. The mother spoke to the manager in the afternoon.

So she must have called between noon when she talked to Prisma about the storms and 7pm. When she talked to the manager she did not know Prisma had not picked up her son. Did she call Prisma on her cell to find out why she did not return to work after lunch?

So she must have called between noon when she talked to Prisma about the storms and 7pm. When she talked to the manager she did not know Prisma had not picked up her son. Did she call Prisma on her cell to find out why she did not return to work after lunch?

Exactly. It's more likely that the mother called in the afternoon, perhaps couldn't reach Prisma, and spoke to her manager. Her manager told the mom that Prisma had not returned from lunch.

At 7PM the dealership closed. At 7:40 Prisma failed to pick up her son. At 9:30 the babysitter called 911.

Even if he was at work all afternoon, she vanished at 5:50PM. We haven't heard whether he has an alibi, ruled in or out, is a suspect - nothing. All we know is that the sister said that the ex-boyfriend lived at the apartment.

But with LE not reacting as though she were a crime victim, I am guessing he might have an alibi.

somebody gave her something that probably mest her so bad that it was a bad turn out and who ever was with her last left her somewhere ....... I guarantee it ..

what else could it be they haven't found her and they're not saying anything ..they wanna have enough evidence to lock him up and throw away they key.

In a new video at the link below (in Spanish), the police sargeant in charge talks about Prisma entering the elevator and about the police interviewing her ex.

"El sargento dice que quando entra en elevador no se sabe a cual piso subio. Se confirma que el ex novio de Peralta vive en el complejo. Hemos estado en contacto con el varias veces y nos contesta todas las preguntas."

Siguen buscando a Prisma Peralta en Dallas

Last edited:
I wonder what prompted her mom to call Prisma’s manager?

We know that she spoke to the manager. If she was trying to call her daughter and couldn't get through, perhaps she asked to speak to the manager. Maybe she asked to speak to the manager when she heard that her daughter was not back from lunch. Anything is possible, but it is not necessarily true that Prisma's mom phoned specifically to speak to her manager.

In a new video at the link below (in Spanish), the police sargeant in charge talks about Prisma entering the elevator and about the police interviewing her ex.

"El sargento dice que quando entra en elevador no se sabe a cual piso fue. Se confirma que el ex novio de Peralta vive en el complejo. Hemos estado en contacto con el varias veces y nos contesta todas las preguntas."

Siguen buscando a Prisma Peralta en Dallas

The video shows her at the elevator and then going down the hallway, so if she was in the elevator, presumably it was before she was last seen at 5:50PM.

I think we already know that police have interviewed the ex-boyfriend. Given that he lives in the building where she disappeared, they can't not interview him.

The video shows her at the elevator and then going down the hallway, so if she was in the elevator, presumably it was before she was last seen at 5:50PM.

I think we already know that police have interviewed the ex-boyfriend. Given that he lives in the building where she disappeared, they can't not interview him.
I haven't seen it confirmed before that she entered the elevator. It is stated in the video that the police don't know on which floor she exited, that they have spoken to her ex multiple times and that he answered all their questions. They also say that there is no indication that Prisma and her ex met that day.

The screenshots of the video looks like her hair in back is messed up .. now I’m not saying it couldn’t be messed up on it’s own but there is only two times where my hair can get wild like that .. and usually its when I had a little bit too much alcohol or ... well you get it

I guess what I’m trying to say, now that we know an exboyfriend lives there .. my next question? Booty call gone bad or nah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288