TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds like they have interviewed him...maybe he was elsewhere all day.
Or maybe he was home all day, saw her, and went to dinner. We can "what if" till the cows come home, but until they tell us who the guy is or the family tells it, we are left in the dark. No worries, if there is something to it, we will eventually know. People love to talk.

This is still a fairly fresh case. I wouldn't be surprised if LE has a few leads they haven't fully checked out. The ex-boyfriend may not be a suspect but if Prisma dated him while he was living in that complex he may know who else she interacted with back then. Those other persons may know something or saw her that day.

Since LE is quoted as saying that there was no indication that the two met that day, and at the same time the ex answered all their questions, he must have denied seeing her. The police don't necessarily believe him.
All the lying at the first interview that I see in these threads, I don't believe anyone anymore....

I just read through all 26 pages. And here are my thoughts.

April 17 is a Wednesday. This is a major city. She drove there. So she clearly intended to meet someone. If the ex lives there, it's easy to assume that she was meeting him. But hold up. He might live with someone else. So it's possible that she was meeting with that person.

A lot of people aren't home during the day. So she might have needed to wait for someone to get home. After all, traffic can cause some issues with meeting up at pre-arranged times.

I assume that her meeting wasn't part of a plan to leave her kid forever. So I'd think the meeting was supposed to be a short one. Perhaps she was going to exchange something that must be exchanged in person: cash (did she just get paid?), a ring or other jewelry, things that the ex left behind at her house.

Something during the exchange led to her disappearance. So what was being exchanged?

I totally agree with you. Personally, I believe Prisma is deceased. But with no evidence of foul play, LE is not going to keep throwing resources at a case. The family needs to hire a PI.
The stepdad- dad as she has always called him is putting up an electronic billboard in the area she came up missing, along with a reward for her safe return..please continue sharing the video clips, the family wants nothing more than prisma to be found, they have not given up hope that she is still alive..they are investigating ex boyfriends, plus her little boys so called father, she did not and has never done drugs for anyone who is assuming she is high

The stepdad- dad as she has always called him is putting up an electronic billboard in the area she came up missing, along with a reward for her safe return..please continue sharing the video clips, the family wants nothing more than prisma to be found, they have not given up hope that she is still alive..they are investigating ex boyfriends, plus her little boys so called father, she did not and has never done drugs for anyone who is assuming she is high
Hi and Welcome! Do you know the family and Prisma?

Welcome to Websleuths, winter63!

Pretty difficult to go missing voluntarily without a trace. I know it happens but it’s pretty cruel to do that to family/friends. But I HOPE this is the case here. Time will tell.
Prisma would not abandon her son, he was and is her world, that little boy is her life and has been since the day he was born

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23