TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 180377

I think I may have found it. 123Texas Auto on NW Highway in Dallas, Texas. One photo is public on their yelp showing what I think matches her polo and then the sign off yelp showing the logo I think could be the one on Ms. Reyes’s shirt in the video.

If someone could point out the highway, then I'm better oriented. These two photos both include the highway ... but I'm lost. I want to figure out how long it took to drive from work to the place where she was last seen, but I don't know Dallas.

Us HWY 12 the same as NW Highway?

upload_2019-4-20_23-42-22.png

upload_2019-4-20_23-42-55.png

*modsnip*/ quote removed
I agree there are endless what if’s, it could be the farthest thing we can imagine that actually happened or something very close. It’s so hard to sit and wait until they release more or we have an answer. I just keep coming back to two questions I ask myself over and over. Why did she leave work at lunch and just not go back? Why didn’t she go pick up her son? The rest really doesn’t matter so much as those two things which are both unusual and alarming.

Why did she not return to work after lunch, and why didn't she notify work about the afternoon absence? Those are good questions, as is the question about why she didn't collect her child after she walked off the job if indeed she did walk off the job?

Clearly she didn't give notice, so there are two possibilities: she walked off the job and chose to not give notice, or something stopped her from returning to her job after lunch. She was either unable or unwilling to notify work that she was not returning after lunch. Why not? Unwilling means she quit, unable means someone else interfered with her life at lunch.

Did she walk off the job, or did she go for lunch and something at lunch prevented her from going forward with her life, job, and child at lunch? Who else is in her life that would benefit if she vanished from the planet?

Who is the father of her child? Is he in Mexico or USA? What is that situation?

Why did she not return to work after lunch, and why didn't she notify work about the afternoon absence? Those are good questions, as is the question about why she didn't collect her child after she walked off the job if indeed she did walk off the job?

Clearly she didn't give notice, so there are two possibilities: she walked off the job and chose to not give notice, or something stopped her from returning to her job after lunch. She was either unable or unwilling to notify work that she was not returning after lunch. Why not? Unwilling means she quit, unable means someone else interfered with her life at lunch.

Did she walk off the job, or did she go for lunch and something at lunch prevented her from going forward with her life, job, and child at lunch? Who else is in her life that would benefit if she vanished from the planet?

Who is the father of her child? Is he in Mexico or USA? What is that situation?
I read in a news report today that her sons dad lives in Austin and her family doesn’t think he is involved. That is all I know about that. Here it is.

She says the child’s father lives outside of Austin, and she doesn’t think he’s involved with her disappearance. She says she is very concerned and can’t think of anyone or anything suspicious.

Family Of Missing Mesquite Mother: ‘She Would Never Leave Us’

If someone could point out the highway, then I'm better oriented. These two photos both include the highway ... but I'm lost. I want to figure out how long it took to drive from work to the place where she was last seen, but I don't know Dallas.

Us HWY 12 the same as NW Highway?

View attachment 180379

View attachment 180380

The straight shot that passes next to Love Field is Northwest Highway. US HWY 12 is a loop and different than NW Highway.

I read in a news report today that her sons dad lives in Austin and her family doesn’t think he is involved. That is all I know about that. Here it is.

She says the child’s father lives outside of Austin, and she doesn’t think he’s involved with her disappearance. She says she is very concerned and can’t think of anyone or anything suspicious.

Family Of Missing Mesquite Mother: ‘She Would Never Leave Us’

That's good to know. If the father is not involved, and this was just lunch, did she use Tinder? What led her astray, away from her job?

Maybe she went for lunch, met someone with an offer she couldn't refuse, ended up at the apartment, and things went South. Who would that be?

Good question, only LE could really find that answer I think. Maybe bank records, see where she was for lunch and look at cctv. Get an idea of who she may have been with. See if that person lives at that apartment building. It’s definitely a possibility. Anything is at this point.

Good question, only LE could really find that answer I think. Maybe bank records, see where she was for lunch and look at cctv. Get an idea of who she may have been with. See if that person lives at that apartment building. It’s definitely a possibility. Anything is at this point.

This has a Danniella Vian feel to it. A woman vanishes from the planet, her life is erased, and everything is normal.

That's good to know. If the father is not involved, and this was just lunch, did she use Tinder? What led her astray, away from her job?
Dating apps this day and age is very much a possibility. Maybe this person did put something in her lunch drink and then asked her to meet him there. Is she looking for an apartment, did the person say they would show her how nice their apartment is? She really did look like she was stumbling or disoriented to me. Maybe they drove up and seen how bad she was stumbling, didn’t want that on camera or want to be on camera with her so got her to come get into their car?

She was def unsteady on her feet, was she under the influence?

I guess she could be. Not sure what it is but my feelings is its something different then her taking something.

I wonder how serious she takes weather warnings. For days leading up to Wednesday our news channels were all acting like we would be hailed to death. I live closer to Fort Worth and for us it was complete hype but most in my neighborhood all took it serious. Schools in our area all cancelled after school activities. The middle school had called with an automated message basically saying they get out at 350 and parents better be there by 4 to get their kids because they were not keeping teachers there later then they needed to be. Many teachers have to drive more then 30 minutes to get home so they wanted everyone a chance to get home before weather hit. Going out to drink at lunch seems like it would be completely out of character for someone whose family and friends call responsible with the forecasted weather that night.

Is there a chance she has a friend that lives there and stopped to ask if she could park her Jeep there that night to avoid the hail damage? That still doesn’t explain where she had been since leaving work at lunch and just not going back. Did we read for sure she left at noon or was it just said left for lunch and didn’t come back. I know for me sometimes my lunch isn’t until 2 or 3 depending on how busy I am.

Utterly disturbing!
She was waiting for someone, that is what it looked like to me. I was drugged at an indoor small venue concert, targeted by a group of people who sat opposite my VIP table. I made it home, hubby drove but I was in really bad shape for days. A few years later the s group of people were arrested at a mall luring young teenage girls, and they were in possession of Rohypnol.
She is gorgeous, and I truly think she was waiting for someone. Where did she eat lunch at and w whom?

She is gorgeous, it’s so hard for us to say. We don’t really know her or what is out of character for her. How long had she been at this used car lot? She had school for paralegal and it seems she had done it a few times for different firms. Did she decide she wasn’t interested in this job and could do better? Would she just walk off a job like this and not return if she didn’t like it or wasn’t happy?

If I’m correct then it is a buy here pay here lot in an area of town where they are heavily utilized. It’s low income, hard workers that might not have established credit for a slew of reasons or maybe they’re payed under the table and just like cash. Anyway, I can see where she would make $ being from Veracruz and so attractive and obviously very tenatious and sharp as a paralegal. Also! Lots and lots of legal/contract paperwork on those cash buys bc they need to secure their inventory and know how to find you when you move and stop paying so the tow man can come scoop it up. Maybe she is the title clerk or sells warranty and road hazard insurance and stuff where a paralegal would come in handy. Who knows... I’m blabbing on. Sorry.

Yes. There is a reason why the car dealership hired her, a former paralegal. Maybe they were trying her out at the front desk first, and maybe she was in the office. Regardless, she went for lunch, did not return, did not report absence, checked in with someone at 6 and then vanished from the earth. Even her child was left alone.

At the beginning of the video I thought it looked like she maybe had to pee really bad and was trying to hold it, and then how you (at least I do this) kinda oddly step around and pace when talking on the phone. But it just doesn't look/feel right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44