ú

TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Apr 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. otto

otto Verified Expert

If someone could point out the highway, then I'm better oriented. These two photos both include the highway ... but I'm lost. I want to figure out how long it took to drive from work to the place where she was last seen, but I don't know Dallas.

Us HWY 12 the same as NW Highway?

upload_2019-4-20_23-42-22.png

upload_2019-4-20_23-42-55.png

2. otto

otto Verified Expert

Why did she not return to work after lunch, and why didn't she notify work about the afternoon absence? Those are good questions, as is the question about why she didn't collect her child after she walked off the job if indeed she did walk off the job?

Clearly she didn't give notice, so there are two possibilities: she walked off the job and chose to not give notice, or something stopped her from returning to her job after lunch. She was either unable or unwilling to notify work that she was not returning after lunch. Why not? Unwilling means she quit, unable means someone else interfered with her life at lunch.

Did she walk off the job, or did she go for lunch and something at lunch prevented her from going forward with her life, job, and child at lunch? Who else is in her life that would benefit if she vanished from the planet?

Who is the father of her child? Is he in Mexico or USA? What is that situation?

3. dimples37398

dimples37398 Well-Known Member

I read in a news report today that her sons dad lives in Austin and her family doesn’t think he is involved. That is all I know about that. Here it is.

She says the child’s father lives outside of Austin, and she doesn’t think he’s involved with her disappearance. She says she is very concerned and can’t think of anyone or anything suspicious.

Family Of Missing Mesquite Mother: ‘She Would Never Leave Us’

misgrn, Jethro4WS, StarEyes and 9 others like this.
  4. ilovematt

ilovematt Well-Known Member

The straight shot that passes next to Love Field is Northwest Highway. US HWY 12 is a loop and different than NW Highway.

5. otto

otto Verified Expert

Maybe she went for lunch, met someone with an offer she couldn't refuse, ended up at the apartment, and things went South. Who would that be?

TimesEight, misgrn, Jethro4WS and 4 others like this.
  6. otto

otto Verified Expert

That's good to know. If the father is not involved, and this was just lunch, did she use Tinder? What led her astray, away from her job?

7. dimples37398

Good question, only LE could really find that answer I think. Maybe bank records, see where she was for lunch and look at cctv. Get an idea of who she may have been with. See if that person lives at that apartment building. It’s definitely a possibility. Anything is at this point.

8. otto

otto Verified Expert

So not the loop. Is the NW highway on this map?

upload_2019-4-21_0-12-51.png

HayLouise, Jethro4WS and cody22 like this.
  9. otto

otto Verified Expert

This has a Danniella Vian feel to it. A woman vanishes from the planet, her life is erased, and everything is normal.

10. dimples37398

Dating apps this day and age is very much a possibility. Maybe this person did put something in her lunch drink and then asked her to meet him there. Is she looking for an apartment, did the person say they would show her how nice their apartment is? She really did look like she was stumbling or disoriented to me. Maybe they drove up and seen how bad she was stumbling, didn’t want that on camera or want to be on camera with her so got her to come get into their car?

misgrn, Jethro4WS, Traymar and 3 others like this.
  11. dimples37398

I don’t live there either but it seems that Northwest HWY, turns into 12?

Jethro4WS, cody22 and otto like this.
  12. Ladylub

Ladylub Well-Known Member

I guess she could be. Not sure what it is but my feelings is its something different then her taking something.

I wonder how serious she takes weather warnings. For days leading up to Wednesday our news channels were all acting like we would be hailed to death. I live closer to Fort Worth and for us it was complete hype but most in my neighborhood all took it serious. Schools in our area all cancelled after school activities. The middle school had called with an automated message basically saying they get out at 350 and parents better be there by 4 to get their kids because they were not keeping teachers there later then they needed to be. Many teachers have to drive more then 30 minutes to get home so they wanted everyone a chance to get home before weather hit. Going out to drink at lunch seems like it would be completely out of character for someone whose family and friends call responsible with the forecasted weather that night.

misgrn, Jethro4WS, mwatson11 and 6 others like this.
  13. dimples37398

Is there a chance she has a friend that lives there and stopped to ask if she could park her Jeep there that night to avoid the hail damage? That still doesn’t explain where she had been since leaving work at lunch and just not going back. Did we read for sure she left at noon or was it just said left for lunch and didn’t come back. I know for me sometimes my lunch isn’t until 2 or 3 depending on how busy I am.

14. Cherry

Cherry Pie

Utterly disturbing!
    She was waiting for someone, that is what it looked like to me. I was drugged at an indoor small venue concert, targeted by a group of people who sat opposite my VIP table. I made it home, hubby drove but I was in really bad shape for days. A few years later the s group of people were arrested at a mall luring young teenage girls, and they were in possession of Rohypnol.
    She is gorgeous, and I truly think she was waiting for someone. Where did she eat lunch at and w whom?

misgrn, Jethro4WS, StarEyes and 7 others like this.
  15. dimples37398

She is gorgeous, it’s so hard for us to say. We don’t really know her or what is out of character for her. How long had she been at this used car lot? She had school for paralegal and it seems she had done it a few times for different firms. Did she decide she wasn’t interested in this job and could do better? Would she just walk off a job like this and not return if she didn’t like it or wasn’t happy?

misgrn, Jethro4WS and cody22 like this.
  16. Sprockett7701

Sprockett7701 Well-Known Member

@grayhuze did a YouTube video on this today...

I’ll grab the link...

I haven’t watched yet,too busy being the Easter bunny and organising egg hunts and trying to keep two under 6’s from eating their body weight in chocolate!!

17. otto

otto Verified Expert

Yes. There is a reason why the car dealership hired her, a former paralegal. Maybe they were trying her out at the front desk first, and maybe she was in the office. Regardless, she went for lunch, did not return, did not report absence, checked in with someone at 6 and then vanished from the earth. Even her child was left alone.

18. otto

otto Verified Expert

Look like a spider web mess

upload_2019-4-21_1-2-37.png

19. Carja7

Carja7 Active Member

At the beginning of the video I thought it looked like she maybe had to pee really bad and was trying to hold it, and then how you (at least I do this) kinda oddly step around and pace when talking on the phone. But it just doesn't look/feel right.

20. becks_

becks_ Well-Known Member

no she's not drunk ... she seems to be under the influence of something else, LE should check all surveillance from her work maybe someone put something in her drink or food.

misgrn, HayLouise, Jethro4WS and 6 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.