TX - Reagan Hancock, 22, killed, then friend forcibly cut baby girl from womb, 9 Oct 2020 *arrest*

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by iluvmua, Oct 12, 2020.

1. cass523

cass523 Well-Known Member

2. cass523

Parker, using the name Taylor Morton, was friends with Hancock on Facebook. According to social media posts made by Hancock prior to her murder, she was expecting her second daughter Nov. 2.

Parker appeared Tuesday morning before a state district judge in McCurtain County, Oklahoma. Parker waived extradition from Oklahoma and is now in Texas custody. Jail records show Parker is being held in the Bowie County jail in downtown Texarkana.

Jailing records show the arresting agency as the New Boston Police Department with pending charges of capital murder, first-degree murder and kidnapping. Bail has not been set.

Under Texas law, capital murder is punishable by life in prison without the possibility of parole or death by lethal injection.

[​IMG]

Woman 'faking' pregnancy returns to Texas to face 2 murder charges | Tyler Parker, 27, waives extradition from Oklahoma

byo, misgrn, LadyL and 8 others like this.
  3. cass523

BOWIE COUNTY, Texas (KSLA) — Bonds total $5 million for the woman accused of killing a pregnant woman and stealing her unborn child, leading to the baby’s death as well.

The bonds were set when 27-year-old Taylor Rene Parker, of Simms, Texas, appeared in 202nd District Court in Bowie County, Texas, for the first time Thursday.

Texas authorities now have her formally charged with one count each of:
    • capital murder by terror/other felony, $2.5 million bond;
    • murder, $1.5 million bond; and,
    • kidnapping, $1 million bond
    WARNING, some may find the contents of the affidavit below to be unsettling:

https://www.scribd.com/document/480...-Parker-s-arrest-Page-1#fullscreen&from_embed

https://www.scribd.com/document/480...-Parker-s-arrest-Page-2#fullscreen&from_embed

GRAPHIC: Affidavit details what police believe happened to slain pregnant woman, unborn baby taken from her

Last edited: Oct 15, 2020
  4. BeckyF

BeckyF Well-Known Member

5. Rouletabille45

Rouletabille45 New Member

There are a lot of posts on FB saying that Taylor has a long history of lies and fraud, apparently she had a hysterectomy last year - so surely her friends and family knew she couldn't be pregnant? How did she get away with faking a pregnancy for so long without anyone thinking she was mentally unstable?
    Her FB page looks completely 'normal', just a regular girl with a nice family. Shocking.

moonriverfarm, byo, kimpage and 11 others like this.
  6. Inquisitive2018

Inquisitive2018 Well-Known Member

All moo, I think people did accuse her of lying and her boyfriend backed her up . Called it laughable. All moo :).
    I think the hysterectomy was longer than last year.
    I wonder when her unstableness began if it was after her gastric sleeve.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2020
  7. Inquisitive2018

I thought it was odd considering she has two kids to do this but someone informed me that it really is about keeping the man or something rather than the actual baby.

Knox, Marg from Oz, misgrn and 4 others like this.
  8. Filly

Filly KICKING AND SHINING

Good point.

How many women go through years and years of fertility treatments, and don't murder a friend and cut their baby out of the womb?

Hysterectomy fairly young. I wonder? Ovarian cancer? Endometriosis? Maybe she lied about that too.

She sure was a go getter with her work experiences and knowledge. Phlebotomy, photographer, and then takes on the huge sustainable living wild hog farming, and giving an interview!

Marg from Oz, misgrn and Flicka1 like this.
  9. cass523

10. Rouletabille45

Rouletabille45 New Member

Fair enough but if one of my friends was physically incapable of having children and was pretending to be pregnant I’d be trying to get them some help. Perhaps she didn’t have any real friends because of her lies.

11. MrsWatson

MrsWatson Moira Rose's Wigs

This is horrifying.

I hope Regan's family is getting lots of support. Her poor mama, I can't even imagine.

12. Tricia

Tricia Owner Websleuths.com Staff Member Administrator Moderator

misgrn, Flicka1, byo and 1 other person like this.
  13. Tricia

Tricia Owner Websleuths.com Staff Member Administrator Moderator

GOING LIVE SHORTLY

Flicka1 likes this.
  14. Jane_Fox

Jane_Fox Active Member

true crime daily group on FB has a plethora of info

Flicka1 likes this.
  15. Tealgrove

Tealgrove Gannon is my hero!

Someone has to explain to me how you fake a pregnancy when you are in a relationship? How is that even remotely possible?

misgrn, cass523, LadyL and 5 others like this.
  16. MrsWatson

MrsWatson Moira Rose's Wigs

Wondering that myself. That's got to be quite a trick.

misgrn, cass523 and Flicka1 like this.
  17. Barnabas

Barnabas Well-Known Member

Eat a lot and learn to flex your abdominal muscles so your partner thinks the baby is moving I guess.

misgrn and Flicka1 like this.
  18. Castle22

Castle22 Active Member

Found more info to my own question while my FB groups have “pending” status.

Pal Who Allegedly Cut Baby From Woman’s Stomach Shot Her Wedding Photos

Pal Who Allegedly Cut Baby From Woman’s Stomach Shot Her Wedding Photos

...”According to Reagan’s Facebook posts, Parker spent time with the victim—and even delivered her a baby gift and Starbucks coffee the day before the alleged murder.

Parker and Reagan were Facebook friends. But the women also spent time together offline, including last year when the alleged killer snapped engagement photos with Reagan, Homer and Kynlee, and wedding photos for the family months later.

“Love my little family,” Reagan said in a caption for what appears to be a July 2019 engagement photo, picturing Kynlee in the foreground wearing a shirt with the words: “Mommy, will you marry my Daddy?”

“My fav family,” commented Parker, who goes by Taylor Morton on Facebook.

“Thank you so much for everything!!” Reagan replied. Homer chimed in too, “Thanks for taking such great pictures!” “

Outrageous if Taylor didn’t consider the obvious electronic trail of connection she left, if she thought for a minute LE would not follow-up. Hope this glaring trail does not support possible “insanity” or “temporary insanity” plea.

misgrn, denise_109, Sincerely and 4 others like this.
  19. Inquisitive2018

She probably burned alot of bridges.

20. moonriverfarm

moonriverfarm Well-Known Member

HOW do these insane women who commit these baby-stealing crimes ever think they will get away with it????

misgrn, denise_109 and Flicka1 like this.