GUILTY TX - Riley 'Baby Grace' Sawyers, 2, brutally murdered, Spring, 24 July 2007

As soon as they do the facial reconstruction, I wonder if the case will blow open, simple because of how specifically dressed she was and how distinctive her hair is.

It's one of those long, crinkly skirts with the built-in tight pleats, you just wash it and twist it up to dry.
Very dearest Englishleigh,:blowkiss:
Thank-you for the description.

All of my Love and Respect to you,
dark_shadows

Here's another update:

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=local&id=5736939

they are calling her Baby Grace.

There are no missing children matching this description in Texas.

It is so tragic. (edited to add, more than tragic, heartbreaking.)

I'm wondering now about Louisiana as a point of origin...or could it be that whoever killed her just hasn't reported her missing for obvious reasons (her family)??

I'm wondering now about Louisiana as a point of origin...or could it be that whoever killed her just hasn't reported her missing for obvious reasons (her family)??

Could be, I live in Louisiana but we havent had any amber alerts that I am aware of.

I'm bumping this post. These were the ones that I found missing that fit the general description. I believe I searched the past year.

I looked at your links. It's just my hunch that it's none of these girls. These girls were all abducted by a non-custodial parent, and my sense is that the abductions were not with the intent to kill the child/children. JMO, of course.

Hoppy

Well just looking through myspace at the women who have proud parent checked and 21-27 yrs old....within 5 miles of all of the zips for galveston and there are a few that could be real possibles.......I know it is a long shot but I can't sit here and do nothing.....I do think it was at the hands of a parent or parent's friend...maybe an accident.....I just don't see her being dressed in what seems to be a pretty cute outfit and no missing persons reports matching.....not to mention it seems like they wanted her body protected in the box that is water proof and insects couldn't get in.

I think she is probably from the area around galveston.....there are probably places they could have dropped the box closer to where they live if they were out of state persons......

I just always find it strange when looking at myspace profiles and 90% of the mom's photos ....are hoochie photos when they are drunk...then there is 2 photos of their kid. And in the about me all it talks about is partying and getting drunk......I just don't understand......

Looking through profiles last night, something like this happening doesn't suprise me at all if people are really how they portray themselves online.

I was looking through myspace profiles that had any blonde hair little girls that are about 3-4 yrs old. Believe it or not there aren't that many blonde haired girls that age range in that area........Alot of dark haired little girls though. I wonder how blonde her hair really was.....

I am just so interested in finding info out because I have a friend who moved to Austin recently and visits her friend in Galveston. She has a 3 kids but one girl who is 4 in January.......

I think the cuts are more toward Surfside and that leads to Freeport then Clute, then Lake Jackson and Brazoria.

:mad: If this little girl was wearing a size 2 T and size 8 1/2 shoe I'd say she is closer to the age of 2 If she really is 3 -5 and only weighed 25 to 30 pounds then somebody must not have been feeding her very well. My 2 year old grandson is that size I can't imagine an older child being that thin. She must have been abused. :mad:

I agree she probably is an abuse victim but it is hard to tell age by size especially after decomposing. Look at the 2 year old boy they found they thought he could have been much older. My dd just turned 3 and she weighs 30 lbs and is size 8 shoe. So I am guessing this little girl is somewhere from 3-3 1/2 and some 2T clothes are bigger while others aren't. My dd still wears some 2T and some 3T, like other posters have said.

My middle child is a china doll and takes forever to outgrow her clothes...not abused, just a fast metabolism. She is almost 6 and just hit 40 lbs. I am wondering if this is part of a family kill-like is Mom missing as well...perhaps they are traveling.

:mad: If this little girl was wearing a size 2 T and size 8 1/2 shoe I'd say she is closer to the age of 2 If she really is 3 -5 and only weighed 25 to 30 pounds then somebody must not have been feeding her very well. My 2 year old grandson is that size I can't imagine an older child being that thin. She must have been abused. :mad:

I wanted to say that my daughter who is now almost 17 weighs only 90 lbs. She has always been small, eats like a cow, and is very active and healthy. She weighed 15 pounds at one year and walked and talked(creepy). I would guess she was 5 before she weighed 30 lbs.

The box was royal blue with a black handle, and is a Sterilite brand Model 1842. It is a "92-quart tote locker that is blue with a black handle. The shoes are pink and white Tiara shoes made by Athletic Works that have LED lights on the side. The shoes are a discontinued style that was only sold at Wal-Mart. " There is a video with a picture of similar shoes and a similar box at this link:

http://tinyurl.com/yw8prc

I was able to capture the picture of the shoe with a screen shot and it is enlarged and saved here:

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd234/reannan1462/Little Girl Found in Box Galvaston/Shoe.jpg

They are calling her Baby Grace. Someone IS missing this baby - I am praying she is identified soon....

http://www.click2houston.com/news/14481052/detail.html

""Someone is missing this child," Galveston County Medical Examiner Dr. Stephen Pustilnik said. "There is a grandparent who hasn't seen their grandchild in the last couple of weeks. There's a playmate who's missing their playmate and hasn't seen them for a while. There's an aunt, there's an uncle someplace -- maybe locally, maybe somewhere in this state, maybe somewhere around this nation.""

I am glad that this little has been named, Baby Grace. I didn't realize this, so I apologize for suggesting a name for her:blushing: .

Lion

So far I'm not finding anyone that young missing recently. If her family or caregivers haven't reported this baby missing, then they are probably the ones responsible.

My concern is that this little girl may be Madeline McCann, the little girl from Portugal????!!!!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj
Back