GUILTY TX - Ronnie Gammage, 27, Longview, 8 Dec 2012

I noticed the high school, too...

but I clicked on it this time... And it leads to what looks to me like a bogus school... did,anyone else get the same feeling?

JMO

No, it's real, if you google the woman's name you get her athletic stats for the school. FB "school" and "work" links aren't really very useful a lot of the time, IME.

I knew when I read the bank timeline and saw the surveillance tape that this case would end soon and probably not well. RIP. I hate it when folks prey on the weak.

Not only were these 20 yr olds vicious,and greedy, but luckily they were STUPID too. I hope they were shaking and throwing up when they saw their ugly mugs on TV. :furious:

RIP..Ronnie you had a smile as big and beautiful as Texas! And from looking at your kind face and listening to the things your mom said about you i know your heart was just as beautiful.I pray tonight that the lord gives your mom comfort and understanding to make it threw the rough days ahead.I don't know you but from hearing about you i feel like you were a very good person everyone said how sweet you were,i know i would have liked you! rest in peace..

Demetra, that was beautiful!

What a sad case. Rest In Peace Ronnie. :(

I prefer to think that the Higher Powers wanted Ronnie in Heaven with 20 beautiful children. Otherwise, i don't think I could handle this world...

Oh no. I knew this wouldn't end well and I was hoping that he would be found quickly after the suspects were identified but I still got a shock seeing the found deceased tag.

Blessings for the family. What a difficult time they will have during the holidays.

I wonder if these people could shed any light to the robbery issue.

:furious:

What in the world is going on with all these young folks?

Oh, no. I'm saddened but not surprised. I'm so sorry for Ronnie and his family. Those who prey on people with disabilities should receive stiff penalties IMO.

Ronnie's thread was the last one I checked before I went to bed last night and I had a heavy feeling in my heart for him and his family. And then this morning, Ronnie's thread was the first one I checked. :furious::furious:

My heart is broken with the news. My prayers to Ronnie's family and friends, especially his mother. She so much wanted to hear his voice and know that he was okay. But that is not to be. Ronnie is now singing in the great blue yonder and flying high with the angels. Ronnie you will be greatly missed.

RIP, Ronnie....

This is so incredibly sad. My heart breaks for his family.

RIP Ronnie :rose:

Oh no....
What a wonderful young man this world has lost.
Im so grateful he was found though. Bless his Mama's heart,shes going to need alot of love and support.

Another angel in heaven.

Two stupid kids, soooooooooo many people effected. My prayers are for his mother, family and friends. They are also with any friends and family that might be devastated to know what these two have done.

RIP now Ronnie. Your mamma can bury you properly and you know that those who hurt you are paying for what they did.

RIP..Ronnie you had a smile as big and beautiful as Texas! And from looking at your kind face and listening to the things your mom said about you i know your heart was just as beautiful.I pray tonight that the lord gives your mom comfort and understanding to make it threw the rough days ahead.I don't know you but from hearing about you i feel like you were a very good person everyone said how sweet you were,i know i would have liked you! rest in peace..

Amen!! That was lovely, demetra.

I gasped in shock when I saw the found deceased tag, too. I knew it wasn't going to end well, but I don't think we're ever prepared for it. My thoughts and prayers for his sweet mama and brother, I know their hearts are broken today. So close to Christmas, probably a time that he looked forward to every year. Now it will be sad for his family every year.

What a horrible world we live in today, when a kind, sweet soul like Ronnie is taken down for a little bit of money, probably to buy drugs. And that young woman was LAUGHING! I am literally sick!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back