GUILTY TX - Sabrina Allen, 4, Austin, 21 April 2002

Same here. Was hoping for good news. I can only imagine what Sabrina's "mother" has probably told her about her father. I just hope that Sabrina has always kept hope alive in her heart and that at the very least, when she gets a little older, she will go look for her daddy.

It's so heartbreaking that they found her in Mexico and were so close to bringing her home and Mexican authorities let Dara slip away. To my knowledge, there hasn't been a sighting or credible info of her where abouts since.

Keep the faith little sweetheart, your daddy will never stop looking and neither will we.

Sabrina Fair Llorens Allen

Family Abduction -- Missing Since: April 21, 2002

Missing From: Austin, Texas

Height: 3'6" -- Weight: 35 lbs -- Hair Color: Blonde -- Eye Color: Blue

Sabrina has her ears pierced, and usually wears a small silver cross on a silver necklace. She has a mole on the outside of her right knee, and a small scar on the bridge of her nose. Sabrina is right-handed.

Sabrina went for a weekend visit with her non-custodial mother, Dara Marie Llorens, on April 19, 2002. She has never returned.

Sabrina and Dara were located in Mexico City in June 2003 using the names Blanca Aurora Fabian Uribe and Adriana Fabian Uribe, but eluded authorities. She had dyed eyebrows, eyelashes, and hair, cut short. Her hair color has reportedly changed several times, and she was using the nickname "Blanquita". The most recent report describes her hair as being red.

It is reported that Sabrina now speaks Spanish very well, and can read and write in Spanish. Sabrina was attending the preschool Tegüi in Colonia del Valle of Mexico City.

They may be in New Mexico or Mexico, but they could also be in your own home town. Please look for them.

$20,000 Reward

NCMEC

Charley Project

Find Sabrina

Bumping again for Sabrina. Although I do not know Sabrina's father, Greg, we have a mutual friend. This is just so heartbreaking for him and tragic for Sabrina.

Wow - that is huge! Thanks so much for the update, MsRyber. My prayers go out to Sabrina and her family.

WHOA....!!!!! That is amazing. I was hoping maybe that would happen someday. I hope this leads to something good...... we will have to wait and see. Keeping fingers crossed for her family...

What a beautiful baby. I hope she contacts her dad. Maybe they'll finally be together for Christmas.

thinking about sabrina. i hope 2011 is the year this nightmare is over for her and her family.

I pray Sabrina has not been fed too many lies about her dad and that it is not too late....everything crossed for Sabrina to come home this year.

I keep checking her website but there hasn't been any new info since the messages posted by her dad and grandfather in November. I wish we had more info as to where to look. Are they still in Mexico or did they make it back to the US? Since Sabrina is a teenager now, hopefully she will start to have an online presence that may help them find her. I really hope 2011 is the year that she is found.

the message on the front page has been updated. I hope Sabrina will e-mail her father. she must have had so many lies told to her over the years.

On a separate note, congrats to Greg Allen on completing his doctorate :congrats:

Just checking for updates..... perhaps if she can see her page she can see this one too. Her family obviously loves & misses her so much... but it's so sad about all the lost years. However I hope this has a happy ending.

Just checking for updates..... perhaps if she can see her page she can see this one too. Her family obviously loves & misses her so much... but it's so sad about all the lost years. However I hope this has a happy ending.

Thanks for bumping this up. Sabrina's dad Greg and I have a mutual friend/acquaintance. We are frequently checking for updates and always keep praying for a reunion between Sabrina and her daddy.

Thinking about Sabrina tonight and praying that she is safe.

Hey there ladies / GENTS

I had made this comment on one of the first few days that baby lisa was missing/ Alot of comments were oh this sounds like this and that case but i allways said this case reminds me the most of little baby sabrina..

I think about her a lot - Avery Ranch is just down the road from me, and when she went missing 11 years ago Greg tried to enlist the support of PTAs and Boy Scout associations to help spread the word, although that didn't happen.

This new information seems kind of . . . unreliable. No one has talked to the mom in a year? Considering she's on the run, and has been for 11 years, a year without knowing where she is must have happened MANY times over the 11 years she's been gone. The PI seems to be taking some great leaps to conclusions with very, very thin information.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back