Found Deceased TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARREST* Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well ... we know per TM that she definitely dipped out on those flyers
Any sightings of hitchhikers Webster to Cleveland???
Or she phoned a really close person to give her the ride to meet up with the dude in a truck at the big store

So How did she get to Cleveland????
MOO

And in Houston traffic? o_O

Last edited:
Seriously having a hard time with the room mate. He is either involved in or seen the abuse. There is no way you get a call a little boy is dead and rush home. You tell her to call 911. Plus covering for her ! He can’t be that stupid if he holds a job. This just has me fuming.

I bet LE has been all over TB's mom and strongly questioning her about everything she saw and heard. Reason being, Mom sleeps over there often, apparently.

What did she know? Had she been asking where the child was? Had she been told the abduction story too?

If she was there on the morning of the abduction, did she know it was all a lie:?

Heaven forbid she knew he was deceased in the bathtub, and chose to sleep there anyway. Sometimes I just don't understand people. No normal person would do the things TB (and her accomplices) have done.

Seriously having a hard time with the room mate. He is either involved in or seen the abuse. There is no way you get a call a little boy is dead and rush home. You tell her to call 911. Plus covering for her ! He can’t be that stupid if he holds a job. This just has me fuming.
Yes Joey this case is heartbreaking.
I'm not so sure or convinced the ex boyfriend turned roommate back to boyfriend does not know what was happening. And- the receipt for the concealment items he went and purchased for her , and did the actual concealment o_O:mad: He knew when did he know is the question MOO

Indeed, if the *** was still in jail on the DV charges and actually had to serve time. Samuel would be alive today. Why Dad thought it was ok for her to care for him is beyond me. I know he's considered a victim, but I'm tired of these children paying for negligent parental judgement with their lives!!!!!!!!!!
I think his focus was more on hiding his child from the bio mom than anything else. jmo
He wanted to “win”, I hope he learned that no one wins from vindictiveness, he suffered a heck of a loss to learn that hard lesson. jmo
I do believe he loved his child very much but he let his obsession with winning a battle with his ex overtake and cloud his judgement. jmo
I also think he was in a very vulnerable place to be manipulated by TB, she’s obviously very good at it.
ETA jmos

Last edited:
I'm following this thread, but can't understand how the dad left this beautiful boy with this evil person, she needs to be locked up for ever she is just a violent person and to know that blunt for trauma is cause of death is just so sad. She is evil. MOO
RIP sweet boy you deserved so much better.

I'm with you. Although my rage is tempered by my confidence that he will be scooped up and incarcerated for a significant period for his utterly stupid role in this disaster. I feel like they're just digging deep into just HOW stupid he was and in just how many ways he was an accessory to her crimes.

I have to wonder if either one of them have/had jobs, to be honest. They seem to have had a a lot of time, and idle hands.

How in the world can you get someone to go to Walmart and buy duct tape and a bin, to wrap a dead baby in? Who does that? :mad::(
I’m waiting for her defense to be that guy is the killer and she was just helping him out because she’s afraid of him, she’s such a liar and manipulator and now they may have to prove it was her and not him. It won’t surprise me if that dummy didn’t put his fingerprints all over the murder weapon too.

ETA after seeing the obvious in MyJoey post, they are going to need a lot of evidence to sort this one out
I’m wondering if the ex boyfriend of TB didn’t have a hand in hurting this little boy. I can’t imagine anyone covering up for TB unless they were also involved.

Last edited:
I’m waiting for her defense to be that guy is the killer and she was just helping him out because she’s afraid of him, she’s such a liar and manipulator and now they may have to prove it was her and not him. It won’t surprise me if that dummy didn’t put his fingerprints all over the murder weapon too.

ETA after seeing the obvious in MyJoey post, they are going to need a lot of evidence to sort this one out

I bet she wishes she thought of that sooner.

I think his focus was more on hiding his child from the bio mom than anything else. jmo
He wanted to “win”, I hope he learned that no one wins from vindictiveness, he suffered a heck of a loss to learn that hard lesson. jmo
I do believe he loved his child very much but he let his obsession with winning a battle with his ex overtake and cloud his judgement. jmo
I also think he was in a very vulnerable place to be manipulated by TB, she’s obviously very good at it.
ETA jmos
Yes, yes, yes!

That lady's got some ball$ if she took an Uber or Lyft with a dead baby in her possession.

They didn't go to the storage unit to retrieve the tote until after she met "helper" #2 at the Cleveland Walmart, so whoever helped her get to Walmart would not have had the tote in their vehicle. I can't say they weren't aware there was a tote tho because we don't know who brought her to Walmart. If it was the roommate, he is definitely aware of the tote, but regardless, the tote never went to Walmart. Her and the buddy who helped her get the motel room picked up the tote from the storage unit on the way to the motel.

I think I have all of that correct but if not, someone please correct me.

Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member