GUILTY TX - Samuel Olson, 5, found deceased, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARRESTS* #3

Source: Office of Harris County District Clerk - Houston, Harris County, TX
| Search Our Records

(Note: You must be registered with the Office of the Harris County District Clerk - Houston, TX to search their records. This was explained in many previous posts.)

Theresa Raye Balboa - Charging Instrument -- 7/8/21

upload_2021-7-8_14-0-8.png

Last edited:
Source: Office of Harris County District Clerk - Houston, Harris County, TX
| Search Our Records

(Note: You must be registered with the Office of the Harris County District Clerk - Houston, TX to search their records. This was explained in many previous posts.)

Theresa Raye Balboa - Charging Instrument -- 7/8/21

View attachment 303996
WOAH! per charging document..
she hit him on the head with a blunt object, and then hit his head onto a (different?!?) blunt object. a 5 year old.
my goodness... capital case indeed!!! :( :( :(

WOAH! per charging document..
she hit him on the head with a blunt object, and then hit his head onto a (different?!?) blunt object. a 5 year old.
my goodness... capital case indeed!!! :( :( :(
I'm so relieved to finally see this! Correct me if I'm wrong, but this would be a death penalty case right?

Source:
KPRC (NBC) - Houston, TX -- Published: July 9, 2021 10:21 am CDT
Updated: July 9, 2021 11:54 am CDT

Snipped:

“I am thankful for (Balboa) getting charged for the murder, but I know for a fact someone else needs to be charged and he’s still out there just running around free,” Olson said. “It’s Sam’s father. It’s Dalton Olson. He was supposed to keep our son safe, and he didn’t. He took (Sam) away from me, for what? to have him murdered?”

Read more:

Mother of Sam Olson speaks following new charge filed against Theresa Balboa

I'm so relieved to finally see this! Correct me if I'm wrong, but this would be a death penalty case right?
LaborDayRN, in regard to the Theresa Balboa capital murder charge, on one of the mainstream media TV stations in Houston, TX, the reporter said the Harris County District Attorney's Office has not decided if they will seek the death penalty in this case. They might seek 'life without parole.' It was on the evening TV News yesterday, 7/8/21. I do not recall which channel, i.e., Houston TV station.

Last edited:
Question, where was poor little Samuel's body from the time she killed him and her and the roommate put him in a plastic tote on/around May 12, to when they dropped the tote off at a storage facility on May 22nd????

Please don't tell me they left this little boy in that tote in the apartment!!???? 10 days of decomposition would have been beyond noticeable IMO

I hope they seek the DP in this case.

And where is dear ole' dad??

Question, where was poor little Samuel's body from the time she killed him and her and the roommate put him in a plastic tote on/around May 12, to when they dropped the tote off at a storage facility on May 22nd????

Please don't tell me they left this little boy in that tote in the apartment!!???? 10 days of decomposition would have been beyond noticeable IMO

I hope they seek the DP in this case.

And where is dear ole' dad??

I think it's most likely that SO received an injury around May 12 and the actual date of death not yet confirmed. This poor child may have been suffering in bed for a week before receiving another blunt injury.

We also know that the BR was charged with fabricating evidence after providing an inconsistent timeline to investigators.

I'm afraid we'll have to wait for the preliminary hearing to learn more details -- especially the accurate timeline of when things really happened.

MOO

I think it's most likely that SO received an injury around May 12 and the actual date of death not yet confirmed. This poor child may have been suffering in bed for a week before receiving another blunt injury.

We also know that the BR was charged with fabricating evidence after providing an inconsistent timeline to investigators.

I'm afraid we'll have to wait for the preliminary hearing to learn more details -- especially the accurate timeline of when things really happened.

MOO
:( These cases really can take a toll, I will never understand the cruelty in this world, especially against innocent children.

<or animals and old people too>

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back