TX - Sandra Bland, 28, found dead in jail cell, Waller County, 13 July 2015 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The family Pastor said today on CNN that her mugshot was actually taken AFTER she died. Her family believes that according to the Pastor and spokesman. Is there a way we can investigate that claim?

its on first page of bookin document front and side view.

its on first page of bookin document front and side view.

Looks like the family Pastor did not think this thing through. I could not believe that Chris Cuomo stood there and said nothing while this guy was saying all of this silly stuff. Then he said the post-mortem mugshot was one of the pieces of evidence that she was murdered, and was not a suicide.

Sure you can if you're loud enough or threaten to riot.

My bottom line is the sad death of a young woman that was completely avoidable. Her death did no one any good except those who may benefit from a lawsuit. I'm tired of deaths and lawsuits. Our country is shreded, right down the middle. I'm sick of it - ALL lives matter, even the life of the policeman. I'm tired of people being shot, careers destroyed and lives ruined. This counry needs to get a grip, from the top down, and work for the benefit of ALL citizens.

My opinion only

The other day, I heard someone say, "Save the rainforests!" I was offended, and so I responded, "ALL FORESTS MATTER."

And as someone who has been close on the sidelines to a wrongful death suit, no, you do not benefit from the money you get after losing a beloved member of your family. It brings no peace or joy. It simply offers a weak form of justice when the actual legal system failed. I've no doubt that the vast majority of people who bring wrongful death suits would much rather have their family member than the money.

Dénouement;11947518 said:
Right ok so why the discrepancy on the same form?

Handwritten screening for by O. Prudente says yes at 17:32.

Typed which has the words 'Booked 07/10/2015 8:15pm' says yes at the top and no at the bottom.
Medical intake 8.17pm by Magnus, Elsa

tV7dr2Y.png

Nb01wWS.png

http://documents.latimes.com/booking-documents-sandra-bland/

This is going to continue to bother me

Item#14.....
"lost baby, pills 2015" answer is about suicide attempt, why and how. I believe the lost baby was a miscarriage in 2014. Item #19 answer, "NO" as to visible cuts on the person, i.e., cuts on arms.....JMO not an observant observer. What a mess.

And what about the violent criminals? What shall we do about them?

How about by hiring good cops who will arrest those violent criminals, rather then wasting their time and our tax money by harassing law abiding citizens for stupid trivial things like failing to use their turn signals and then arresting them for refusing to put out a cigarette. This case is going to eventually cost the tax payers millions of dollars for the investigation and the wrongful death lawsuit that will follow. Millions of dollars of tax money down the drain all because one gutless, pathetic, little man couldn't stand being disrespected by a woman.

How does wasting our tax money on BS like this solve the violent crime problem? Here is a hint, it doesn't. It just wrecks the lives of innocent people like this woman, who didn't do any thing to deserve it.

I'm not sure if he did or didn't have a legitimate reason. One legitimate reason is if the officer feels that the subject may have a weapon and he wants to check for that.

I'm not saying that's what happened in this case though. He still should have waited for backup and dealt with the situation more calmly.

JMO

If that was the case, which I doubt it was, the quickest way to solve the problem would have been to have her sign the ticket and go on her way. Then she would be of no threat to him any more. Danger over. But he decided to drag it out, because he seemed to be enjoying it.

How about by hiring good cops who will arrest those violent criminals, rather then wasting their time and our tax money by harassing law abiding citizens for stupid trivial things like failing to use their turn signals and then arresting them for refusing to put out a cigarette. This case is going to eventually cost the tax payers millions of dollars for the investigation and the wrongful death lawsuit that will follow. Millions of dollars of tax money down the drain all because one gutless, pathetic, little man couldn't stand being disrespected by a woman.

How does wasting our tax money on BS like this solve the violent crime problem? Here is a hint, it doesn't. It just wrecks the lives of innocent people like this woman, who didn't do any thing to deserve it.

Traffic cops are ALWAYS going to be pulling cars over for infractions. Drivers need to know how to navigate the experience. The cop began the interaction professionally and politely. There was no good reason for it to have escalated so out of control. Neither of them knew how to de-escalate the situation , nor wanted to, apparently. I am sure he will lose his job and he should.

But he is not responsible for her actions while she was in jail. JMO

If that was the case, which I doubt it was, the quickest way to solve the problem would have been to have her sign the ticket and go on her way. Then she would be of no threat to him any more. Danger over. But he decided to drag it out, because he seemed to be enjoying it.

If you think a driver might have a weapon then the quickest way 'to solve the problem' is NOT to send them on their way. That is the worst thing a cop could do. Their job is to keep the public safe. If they think someone is driving erratically. then being aggressive and belligerant, then they will want to frisk them and search the car.

An autopsy revealed scars on one of Bland's arms consistent with cutting attempts, Warren K. Diepraam, the first assistant district attorney for Waller County, told NBC News.

He said the healing of the scars suggested that the wounds were inflicted one to two weeks before the autopsy.

Diepraam also said that preliminary toxicology reports were positive for marijuana, and that investigators have asked for confirmatory testing. In an interview with NBC affiliate KPRC, he said that investigators had not determined how long the marijuana had been in her system or what if any role it played in her death.

ambert on MSNBC Wednesday night said the Waller County prosecutor's office requested a second autopsy, and that the first autopsy was defective.

The Waller County District Attorney's Office told NBC News that is not the case.

A representative of the office said the first autopsy was not faulty and no second autopsy is planned, but the county does want to preserve the body for any testing that may need to be done as the investigation continues. Bland's body has been turned over to her family. http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ressed-attempted-suicide-jail-records-n396886

Item#14.....
"lost baby, pills 2015" answer is about suicide attempt, why and how. I believe the lost baby was a miscarriage in 2014. Item #19 answer, "NO" as to visible cuts on the person, i.e., cuts on arms.....JMO not an observant observer. What a mess.

The forms are reading differently to some of what has been presented in the media e.g CNN

According to CNN she was a cutter and had multiple marks on her one arm.

Are the mugshots taken before or after these forms? She would have been wearing an orange t-shirt

When are the next autopsies?

Traffic cops are ALWAYS going to be pulling cars over for infractions. Drivers need to know how to navigate the experience. The cop began the interaction professionally and politely. There was no good reason for it to have escalated so out of control. Neither of them knew how to de-escalate the situation , nor wanted to, apparently. I am sure he will lose his job and he should.

But he is not responsible for her actions while she was in jail. JMO

I don't want to speak for KaBoom but I think what the poster is implying is that had the cop behaved in a professional manner we wouldn't be talking about any of this. Because he didn't act in a professional manner, lots of $$ is now going to be spent investigating a case that never should have happened in the first place. Had the cop kept his cool and not let her get to him, had he not escalated the situation, she'd be alive and perhaps the $$ that will now have to be spent could have been put to much better use.

You're right that he's not responsible for her actions while in jail- but she was only in jail because of his inability to not be able to get past her "attitude." A good, decent professional cop would have let it go, handed her her ticket and everyone proceeds with the rest of their day.

I rarely buy into the race card. But I do wonder if that could have played with the officer. Had she been white would he had been more understanding with her frustration?

I don't have time today to go back , on a deadline at wk, but my question is why in the heck would there be a trash bag in the jail cell...........big enough to hang yourself with ....NO something is not right with that , my step dad was a judge and you would not believe how many times he (unofficially ) had me thrown in the city jail to teach me a lesson in my teen years .....no sheets no pillow cases, a small thick blanket was it SOMETHING IS WRONG

forgive if this has been mentioned.

I haven't read every page, I just cruise through (LOL)...but she had something like $7500+ in unpaid fines, correct? Any mention of warrants out for her? I haven't read that, so I'm assuming not?

Rob Wu ‏@IAmRobWuFox26 4h4 hours ago
We're told toxicology reports will show Sandra Bland had marijuana in her system, but it still does not tell us why/how she died. [video=twitter;624174729998372864]https://twitter.com/IAmRobWuFox26/status/624174729998372864[/video]

i have only followed this case in MSM, and have only caught a couple of the "reports" that have aired, so I could very well be very behind on what has been discussed.

I've heard that during a stop, cops will usually ask for a cigarette to be put out, b/c many use them to "mask the smell" of alcohol or marijuana.

sorry if already brought up, but i just wanted to point out that the cop more than likely wasn't asking just to be a d$ck.

IMO

I rarely buy into the race card. But I do wonder if that could have played with the officer. Had she been white would he had been more understanding with her frustration?

Could have been the same scenario, easily. Perhaps he has an issue with "uppity women", lol. Especially the ones who defend themselves using reason. JMO

Don't police receive training on how to deal with all kinds of people? I cannot believe that they do not.

Student doctors in the med school where I live have classes on how to deal with patients.

I seriously doubt that there is no training. If there is not training for peace officers, there should be.

BTW, did you see in the vid how charming and solicitous he was to the student he stopped? Several times he told her there was no ticket and just a warning.

BTW, did you see in the vid how charming and solicitous he was to the student he stopped? Several times he told her there was no ticket and just a warning.

Just wondering if the Illinois Plates had anything to do with his motivation to tail her in the first place. Reportedly, she did not use the lane change signal when she changed lanes to get out of his way. JMO

Exactly. Thats why I wonder if Sandras color played a role. He ask Sandra if she was all right and whats wrong and when she started sharing her frustration he started getting crappy and she started getting crappy back. Mho he was way out of line trying to force her out of the car like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member