Found Deceased TX - Scott Mayer, 47, San Antonio, 2 May 2018

Me too Cheezy....I was at work, took a break at my desk and watched the video....it brought tears to my eyes. She did seem shattered and exhibited behavior I would expect from someone who is fearful that a loved one is endangered. The most telling moment was when she lost her train of thought and struggled to get it back. Her feelings of loss and confusion were so apparent in that moment...it broke my heart!

I'm hoping Scott is safe somewhere taking a break...but I'm struggling to believe it.

I did the same, KJ.. I was at work and sobbing. I agree with what you’re thinking...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

me too cheezy....i was at work, took a break at my desk and watched the video....it brought tears to my eyes. She did seem shattered and exhibited behavior i would expect from someone who is fearful that a loved one is endangered. the most telling moment was when she lost her train of thought and struggled to get it back. Her feelings of loss and confusion were so apparent in that moment...it broke my heart!

i'm hoping scott is safe somewhere taking a break...but i'm struggling to believe it.

bbm, YES!

Really? I'm not a crier and even I had tears in my eyes. She seemed absolutely shattered.
Yes. A lot of people are making comments on that FB page saying she is not genuine or she's being fake. Honestly, I've seen this with my own eyes in my family. My family member was laughing one second and completely shell shocked the next. I bet she's cried so much she's both feeling numb, shakey, and a bit out if it. I speak first hand, no one acts "normal" because their is no normal way to act. She looks like she's in the worst pain and I don't think any one person knows what "her" pain feels like.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

I'm sure that she is all over the place with emotions. Hopeful one minute, sad and considering the worst the next. Not to mention being on camera, tv, has to be nerve wracking in itself. I'm not going to judge, seeing as I don't wish that on anyone....I am hoping that he just needed a break to get away and clear his head.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I feel like they are holding back information.

They are definitely holding back information, but I think Scott's wife's pain was palpable.

If Scott's last text or call to his family said, "I'm running to the store to get milk. See you in an hour", they or LE would tell us that. But they won't reveal the contents and not only did Scott's wife cry openly, but if you watch the video of Scott's brother, Jeff, posted upthread, he was really struggling to not cry while being interviewed about Scott's disappearance. They know a lot more than they are revealing and I think it's incredibly painful information for them to process.

I don't envy their position. They desperately want to find Scott and they need help to do that, but they are probably terrified of how he'll be found. I hope they don't have to suffer much longer.

Another reason they’re not revealing all the info, is if they put it out there that it’s probably a self harm case.. they feel people may not be as vigilant in helping the search.. just a thought..

Really late to this thread and I skipped pages. I'm sorry. I hate when someone comes in New and doesn't read then asks questions that the answers were on previous postings. In my defense, I had chemo today and just got home and am trying to catch up. Again I apologize.

My question is, have they found his car yet? From what I've read, the prevailing opinion is he committed suicide. He seems like a much love, popular, stand up guy.

I wish I knew more about the Little League lawsuit angle. I spent 18 years in the Little League Organization at the District Level as Assistant District Administrator. My job was to trouble shoot and advise leagues when the possibility of a lawsuit was in the cards. I helped divert several of them.

I do know that leagues carry insurance on their managers and coaches in the event there is a lawsuit. But only if they do not willfully break policy and procedure of the alittle League organization.

Can anyone give more insight into this lawsuit, please? TIA Love what you are doing here for him.

Really late to this thread and I skipped pages. I'm sorry. I hate when someone comes in New and doesn't read then asks questions that the answers were on previous postings. In my defense, I had chemo today and just got home and am trying to catch up. Again I apologize.

My question is, have they found his car yet? From what I've read, the prevailing opinion is he committed suicide. He seems like a much love, popular, stand up guy.

I wish I knew more about the Little League lawsuit angle. I spent 18 years in the Little League Organization at the District Level as Assistant District Administrator. My job was to trouble shoot and advise leagues when the possibility of a lawsuit was in the cards. I helped divert several of them.

I do know that leagues carry insurance on their managers and coaches in the event there is a lawsuit. But only if they do not willfully break policy and procedure of the alittle League organization.

Can anyone give more insight into this lawsuit, please? TIA Love what you are doing here for him.

Hi there, Scott's car has not been found yet.

I don't know if the prevailing theory is suicide, but several of us are leaning in that direction. I think most people believe this is a voluntary disappearance and not an accident or a kidnapping/carjacking, but those are still possibilities, given that neither Scott nor his car have been located.

I don't have more insight into any lawsuits so I will leave that question for the sleuths here who are investigating that possible angle.

Car has not been located to my knowledge.

Hi Seajay, no need to apologize. I hope you are feeling well today. {{{Hug}}}

They have not found his car yet.

And as far as the lawsuit, so far we don't really know what it's about. Some members have posted theories but nothing officially reported.

He missed baseball practice that evening which it has been said he never misses practice. After that his phone pings up there at 281/46 area. The practices are said to be held at McAllister park, which is nowhere near where his phone pinged. So, what would make him miss practice and end up in that area? Those things kinda ruled out a car accident in my mind anyways. Suicide or voluntary disappearance are at the top of my list. I don't think car jacking due to the fact his car is older and not super expensive, they don't seem to be overflowing with money or super extravagant jewelry. Who knows though, this case is so odd....

https://www.kens5.com/article/news/local/family-continues-search-for-scott-mayer/273-549842193

Mayer was off of work on May 2nd, when he last spoke to his wife earlier that afternoon. The 47-year-old had baseball practice that Wednesday evening, but never showed up. Scott's brother, Jeff, said his disappearance just doesn't make sense.

"He's at three places in life," Jeff said. "He's working at the two schools he is responsible for. He's home, or he's on these fields."

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Seajay, I'll leave the explanations of the case to others. ( I tend to ramble too much. :eek: )

But just want to say you're amazing to be here right after receiving chemo. Sending you well wishes and healthy vibes... :heartbeat:

Thank you so much for answering the question about the car.

Since he blew off practice, it sounds like he was riding around aimlessly, probably deep in thought about what was going on in his life, to be so far from the direction of the Little League field.

It also sounds like he is still with the car, wherever that may be. And who knows his condition. This is a very concerning case.

For his family's sake, I hope he is found and brought back to them. FWIW

https://www.facebook.com/findscottm...9tG6BlxAYpY-uCLDsDsJKceXPx7LWfAjE-iBs&fref=nf

We want to thank all of the people that are helping in the search today. We have over 25 groups that are searching approximately 32 pinpointed areas in all directions. Some are over 200 miles away.

If you want to help this weekend, please print out the flyer posted on the page and canvas all areas. The family wants to thank each and everyone of you.

Correct me if I'm wrong. There was a mention of a cell phone ping, 6:58 the night he went missing, at 46 & 281. He could have been driving past this area. So, they must have information that he didn't make it any further or they wouldn't have had the search at Wal Mart. There is definitely information the family and police are not sharing.

Correct me if I'm wrong. There was a mention of a cell phone ping, 6:58 the night he went missing, at 46 & 281. He could have been driving past this area. So, they must have information that he didn't make it any further or they wouldn't have had the search at Wal Mart. There is definitely information the family and police are not sharing.

Maybe that was the last time the phone pinged. Searches are usually done in the area the phone last pinged (if phone pings can be obtained).

Delinquent taxes!

Sorry to repost, but here is what I previously posted in message 89:
The Bexar County Tax Assessor-Collector's page is where I found that there are no taxes due on the property and that there are no active lawsuits. After clicking on the link below, look to the right of the page, towards the bottom and click on 'Jurisdiction Details" and it shows that all years are paid. Maybe some info has not been updated?
https://bexar.acttax.com/act_webdev/...n=049009160630

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back