Found Safe TX - Shamali Flores, 6 wks, Houston, 19 Dec 2017 *mom found slain* *Arrest*

https://www.ksat.com/news/woman-found-dead-baby-missing-at-greenspoint-apartment-complex-police-say

BBM. She called but it wasn't her? What does that mean? Is that a typo? Does she just mean she didn't sound lie her normal self? :thinking:

Also 3 kids and taking care of more 2 more kids may be leading to the confusion of how many children were in the home-- where are all those kids? Were they home when this happened? Hopefully they are all safe!
I think she just means that it wasn't her normal self. Like she was strange in how she was acting with her.

All moo

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

Was she living in an apartment or a house? Did any of the neighbors notice someone? Were the children old enough to speak of who may have visited the mother? Maybe some of the children were playing out in the backyard and missed the violence? Could the nephew she was watching be the same nephew who found her?

sadly, it is better than Honduras. im thinking her community is afraid to talk to authorities for the most part.

One child? Three children? 6 weeks old? 11 months old? What is wrong here?

Why so much confusion here?

How sad to think that being a single mother of 3, living in a crime infested h*ll hole in TX, would be a 'better' life than one in Honduras.

Tragic all the way 'round.

its an apartment.

Was she living in an apartment or a house? Did any of the neighbors notice someone? Were the children old enough to speak of who may have visited the mother? Maybe some of the children were playing out in the backyard and missed the violence? Could the nephew she was watching be the same nephew who found her?

I wish we had emojis (sp?) for this site.....sometimes thanks just doesn’t cover it.

There are lots of them. On my layout I just click the smiley button: :smiliescale::goldcrown::loveyou::seeya::crazy: . Hope you can find them!

What a tragic, senseless killing. So devastating for her children. :cry:

I wish we had emojis (sp?) for this site.....sometimes thanks just doesn’t cover it.

... clicking on "go advanced" , below, in right corner of your REPLY box....:takeabow: :slap: :floating:

someone was asking when was the mother's body found. they say around noon, some said 1pm. the alert was put out i believe around 4pm. that three hours in between bugs me. the age discrepancy confuses me. i wonder where they got her height and weight from. where did 11 months actually cone from? is she big for her age? i haven't seen any photos of her as a bigger baby than the ones all over MSM.

ETA: now the father's name is different too?! went from Thomas Bernardez to Marcos Mariano Tomas Palacios. Shanaly to Chamal. and that car is now NOT his, even though police say they found him AND THAT car in San Antonio?! jeez

i didnt even know Police Chief Art Acevedo was in Houston now. he used to be here in Austin TX.

The height/weight don't match a six-week-old, the photo looks like a 6 week old though. Maybe she is 11 months old and they don't have a more recent picture of available?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

the media said they found her birth certificate in the house showing she's six weeks old.

They really should correct that information. People don't know whether to keep and eye out for a six week old or an eleven month old.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back