Found Safe TX - Shamali Flores, 6 wks, Houston, 19 Dec 2017 *mom found slain* *Arrest*

They really should correct that information. People don't know whether to keep and eye out for a six week old or an eleven month old.
Exactly. How can you find someone when you don't know what they look like.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

i'm not sure if anyone has mentioned what this new scenario may mean to the fate of this little one. now that the word is out, this woman may just dump or harm the little babe. time for prayers again.

What a bizarre case.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

i didnt even know Police Chief Art Acevedo was in Houston now. he used to be here in Austin TX.
He went to Houston about a year ago.

I got the Amber Alert about 6 last night. It was within an hour of it being posted upthread. I was impressed by how quick that all synced. Beyond that, this case is pure chaos. Where is this baby girl!?

3:50 p.m.
A family member found Carolina's body in her apartment on Goodson Drive in Greenspoint. She had been stabbed to death.

now she was found at nearly 4pm instead of noon/1pm?

He went to Houston about a year ago.

I got the Amber Alert about 6 last night. It was within an hour of it being posted upthread. I was impressed by how quick that all synced. Beyond that, this case is pure chaos. Where is this baby girl!?

yeah, my daughter got the alert around 6, almost 7 i believe.

Chamali Flores: A timeline in the baby's disappearance

Dec. 19, 2017
6:30-10:30 a.m.

Houston police said Carolina Flores was murdered sometime between these hours, and her six-week-old baby, Chamali Flores, was taken.

http://abc13.com/chamali-flores-a-timeline-in-the-babys-disappearance/2804587/

What is this baby's name? It has changed YET again in that link. The title of the story has been updated to say:

[h=1]Shamali Flores: A timeline in the baby's disappearance[/h]
:gaah::scared: What is going on?!?

What is this baby's name? It has changed YET again in that link. The title of the story has been updated to say:

[h=1]Shamali Flores: A timeline in the baby's disappearance[/h]
:gaah::scared: What is going on?!?
Shanally Shamali Chamali. Rapid broadcast with unconfirmed spelling?

Erica Simon
@EricaOnABC13
CLARIFICATION: missing infant is Chamali Flores, not Shanally.
3:11 PM · Dec 20, 2017
BBM

https://twitter.com/EricaOnABC13/status/943589797913821187?s=17

Erica Simon
@EricaOnABC13
HPD believes a woman may be with the missing infant; posing like she's her own.
2:46 PM · Dec 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/EricaOnABC13/status/943583394482573313?s=17

Police: Woman may be posing as missing baby's mother in Greenspoint

http://abc13.com/police-woman-may-be-posing-as-missing-babys-mother/2799869/?sf176916239=1

Disregard if this has already been mentioned. The thread title needs to be updated with the infants correct name verified by LE.

According to Ivory Hecker of FOX 26, the police have released the correct spelling.

Her name is Shamali Flores.

[FONT=&amp]https://twitter.com/IvoryHecker/status/943594861650997249

[/FONT]
Just heard from Tim Miller of EquuSearch via text. He said
"Was out there today, will see where investigation goes tonight and might possibly be doing full search tomorrow. Will know late tonight or early in morning. Many thanks.

Now police are speculating it could be a woman took Shamali to claim as her own. Sorry if this has been posted before. I'll come back in a minute with the link.

Tricia

Will know late tonight or early in morning. Many thanks." What is going on in the case of missing Shamali Flores. Join the discussion at http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...s-6-wks-Houston-19-Dec-2017-*mom-found-slain*

According to Ivory Hecker of FOX 26, the police have released the correct spelling.

Her name is Shamali Flores.

[FONT=&amp]https://twitter.com/IvoryHecker/status/943594861650997249

[/FONT]
Just heard from Tim Miller of Equasearch via text. He said

Now police are speculating it could be a woman took Shamali to claim as her own. Sorry if this has been posted before. I'll come back in a minute with the link.

Tricia

I wish that they would get her name and description correct. It is reported as either 11 months old or 6 weeks old, then gives the size of a toddler.

so they say to look out for someone with a new baby that was not pregnant recently, but there's an article that says the abductor recently had a miscarriage. how is anyone supposed to be clear on what to look out for if they're given wrong ages, names, vehicles, and scenarios to look out for?

This is so confusing...the various baby names, various ages, possibly weight and height wrong. How is anyone suppose to help find this baby when there so many inconsistencies! Where are her other alleged children? Even the mother’s time of death has been switched around. Shaking my head. This is terrible reporting....

LE really should do a brief media update or post with the exact details as per now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried to look at Carolina's FB. It is odd, and I couldn't figure out the timings. The last few posts seem so focused on the new baby, happy family pictures. Someone suggested earlier in the thread that Carolina's job(s) might mean a lot of people knew she was pregnant and had a new baby, but those FB pictures and no reported break-in makes me wonder if Carolina knew this woman, maybe even FB friends with her. A woman in that state of mind seeing those lovely family photos...it's going to be a stressor.

I don't know if I'm allowed to say this, but I would look for friends of Carolina, at least people she knew enough to let them into the home, maybe a distant relative, probably someone in the community she belonged to, presumably someone who could pass off this baby as their own, so possibly similar racial background or at least has a partner who could pass as the father of this baby, and maybe even someone who saw those FB pictures. The settings were public, so anyone who liked those pictures, it would have shown up in the side bar for one of their friends, but at the same time I think someone who knows Carolina enough to know where she lives and to knock on the door and say "Hi, I've come to bring a present for the baby and sit and have a coffee with you".

Chamali Flores' mother, 33-year-old Carolina Flores, was found dead at an apartment in northeast Houston on Tuesday morning. She had been stabbed multiple times.

At a news conference Wednesday, Houston police Chief Art Acevedo said the disappearance was consistent with cases where a baby is abducted by a woman who has recently lost her own child.

Acevedo also said Carolina Flores' killer appeared to be familiar with the family and the apartment complex. Police, assisted by the FBI, were searching the area with bloodhounds Wednesday.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/missing-person/2017/12/19/amber-alert-baby-missing-after-mom-stabbed-death-may-father

Wow..we are on page 10 and there are so many inconsistencies already. I truly don’t think anyone at this point has the whole picture, as far as age, height, weight etc. if we didn’t have a picture I would be at the point where I wondered if the sex of the child was even right. I understand wholeheartedly that these cases need to be before the public ASAP, but it causes way more confusion and lack of confidence when we truly don’t KNOW who to be looking for. Truthfully all day I was looking for a child who was close to a year old, when in reality I should have been looking at the ones in the car seat at the store. The media has got to do a better job with accurate info, and yes I understand they print what their told. It’s just frustrating. Praying this sweet baby is ok, and I do want to know where the other children were, someone knows something.

So on a post on moms fb, there is a picture where she spells the baby’s name differently. So now I am even more confused.

a16c3105ac762040fea4b0c4b0d7df8c.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back