Found Deceased TX - Shavon Randle, 13, Lancaster, 28 June 2017 *Arrests*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by TXBorn, Jun 28, 2017.

1. margarita25

margarita25 Well-Known Member

Welcome :)

:welcome:

2. Cryptic

Cryptic Well-Known Member

As the other poster stated, they might not have one.

Though DFW has its fair share of criminals, formal gangs with all the associated "colors" regalia do not seem to be well established in the metroplex. I don't know why this is so. Maybe DFW criminals have always had an independent streak?

3. dyannaON

dyannaON Well-Known Member

My hope is diminishing. [emoji17]jmo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Elementarywatsonsir

Elementarywatsonsir New Member

Sorry, no "****s" have an independent streak - they act on the hopes of being included somewhere. Comb their SM and you will find the clues to lead you to the answer.

5. "... and not at all black and white."
    Dittos to all u said, and I too am on fence re DP but any consistent, tougher set of rules (compared to now) would be a vast improvement.
    Also, not sure if u intended the pun about "thanks for the initiation" re gangs, as in "gang initiation." If so, 5 stars for excellent pun. Don't do too many puns though, or you could end up in the punitentiary, and that's no joke.

6. missgulfsouth

missgulfsouth Active Member

I know. I thought Shavon may have a better chance with a woman ... but she's in jail now. The 4 of them split up. No Shavon.

7. MIKAYOYO

MIKAYOYO What?

Yes that's my thought. I just never hear of the usual gangs here in DFW so it just threw me off.

8. 2Hope4

2Hope4 Well-Known Member

It use to be said that gangs and drug dealers wouldn't mess with kids. Sadly that isn't true anymore. Kids are innocent, and should be kept innocent. Stop using them as a pawn in your twisted world of violence!!! :tantrum:

9. missgulfsouth

I think it's always been favorite form of retribution to go after the family.

10. Cryptic

Cryptic Well-Known Member

Neither have I. Even references to the say Big 3 Mexican gangs are rare.

There was a formally organized Skinhead group in the eastern part of the Metroplex, replete with tattoos etc. My impression, however, is that they were dismantled years ago when their leaders were arrested for either murder or plotting a murder. As is not unusual with gangs, the targets were their own former associates.

11. ninij9

ninij9 Well-Known Member

I only ever heard that said about the mafia. Gangs initiate kids into gang life as early as 12, so I don't think they give a fig about hurting one. Jmo

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

12. missgulfsouth

Yes, I was thinking of the mafia when I posted above. They left the family alone and dealt directly.

Shavon, where are you????

13. faw720

faw720 Active Member

When I first came to this area in 1960 the gambling gangsters had just finished knocking each other off. Rivals did a really good job of killing each other off via car bombs & gunshots. However, in the 1960s I believe the Bandidos motorcycle gang got its start here in Fort Worth & has since spread all over the world. However, this case does NOT sound like motorcycle gang activity.

14. In the DFW area, 2 gangs do lots of drug business: BOM and D-Town, but BOM avoids high-profile crimes and tends to use "clean" mules for errands, deliveries and routine tasks. The BOMs (Bandido Outlaw Motorcycle) wouldn't get within a mile of a kidnapping, but D-town would. D-town and its parent organization Tango Blast virtually run the prison gang networks in the state and while leadership is 100 percent Latino, they're known to use poor blacks and whites for low-level drug deals. The 4 POIs in this case could have been doing a chore for pay, not even knowing that they were being run by D-town/Tango lords. Many small-time drug carriers are never even aware who the big players are; the carriers just do their assigned job and collect their own payoff for doing so. Maybe D-town/Tango wanted to send a frightening message to someone in prison by terrorizing his family. D-town/Tango has wide, international connections and lots of power. If Polley et al were working as hired help for the gang network, Shavon could be anywhere by now, but I'm holding out hope that she's in a gang safe-house and will eventually be returned to safety when Tango higher-ups see no reason to take a major crime rap for no gain.
    Hope that doesn't sound too cold, but it's my current line of thought on the situation.

15. missgulfsouth

You want to know what is the saddest thing in the world to me?

SO MANY parents are evil, awful and abusive to their children.

But then you have other parents who completely adore their children, nurture, protect and love them fiercely ...

Only to have someone else come along who hurts, abuses or kills them.

It's SO unfair.

God talks about what happens to people who hurt children.

16. Ladylub

Ladylub Well-Known Member

https://www.facebook.com/wfaachannel8/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED&fref=nf

BREAKING:
    Two suspects arrested in Shavon Randle’s disappearance.
    Lancaster Police say tips helped them find Devontae Owens (pictured). He is one of four persons of interest previously named in the case.
    Police also arrested Laquon Wilkerson and are calling him a suspect in Randle’s disappearance.

Cant do a very good search to find an article just yet. (About to be home and will search on computer.) Looks like we are only missing Titus from the original POIs group.

17. Rap sheet on Laquon by googling his name.
    Article on this newest development:
    http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/dallas/article159284044.html
    So now at least 5 people who should know where the victim is, and only one, Titus, left to catch.

18. Henry2326

Henry2326 Well-Known Member

Let's hope that Titus hasn't done anything else stupid and shows up with this dear girl.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

19. Ladylub

Ladylub Well-Known Member

Kind of odd that he is the one not found when his mom went on the news basically calling him another victim in all this.

20. Henry2326

Henry2326 Well-Known Member

Wouldn't be the first time a mother tried to help her kid. IMO, he was definitely hanging out with the wrong crowd. I hope this darling child is ok....

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk