GUILTY TX - Shavon Randle, 13, taken against will, murdered, Lancaster, 28 June 2017 *Arrests*

TXBorn

Reaction score
http://www.kwtx.com/content/news/Amber-Alert-issued-for-missing-Texas-girl-13-431403333.html

An Amber Alert was issued Wednesday evening for a missing 13-year-old Texas girl.

Shavon LeFeye Randle was last seen at around 10 a.m. Wednesday in Lancaster.

A four-door sedan with damage or a dark colored paint transfer on the rear passenger quarter panel may be linked to her abduction, the alert said.

"Police are looking for an unknown male suspect in connection with her disappearance," the alert said.

A suspect description was not available.

No further details were immediately provided.

The girl is 5-foot-5, weighs 120 pounds and has black hair and black eyes.

She was last seen wearing a white T-shirt and blue basketball shorts.

Amber Alert issued for missing Lancaster teen

A Texas Amber Alert has been issued for a 13-year-old Lancaster girl who was reported missing at about 10:48 a.m. Wednesday.

According to a statement from police, a family member said they received a call from an unknown male who said he was holding Shavon Le'Faye Randle against her will. Police said the family member told them the man threatened to harm the teen.

Thank you! I was about to create one for her. Hope she's found!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to a statement from police, a family member said they received a call from an unknown male who said he was holding Shavon Le'Faye Randle against her will. Police said the family member told them the man threatened to harm the teen.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/lancaster-police-request-amber-alert-for-missing-teen/452825029

shavon-randle1.jpg

[video=twitter;880198593960787968]https://twitter.com/FOX4/status/880198593960787968[/video]

Who saw her being taken? Where was she at the time? How did the male get the family member's phone number, or was it her parent's number? Ransom demand?

Sent from my P01M using Tapatalk

:( Oh shoot, this cop in the presser said the perp said ' if you call the police, we're going to harm her'......... ( sorry don't know the name of this LEO giving the presser )
ETA His shirt says " J. Brickett

How far is this from where Kaytlynn Cargill was from?

I don't know what to think. The man called and said he'd harm her if they called police? Don't you only hear that in the movies?

The "best" scenario is that this is one of those cases where its a friend making the call. Either way this young girl need to be found quickly.

I don't know what to think. The man called and said he'd harm her if they called police? Don't you only hear that in the movies?

I'm trying to figure out what the point of calling family is unless he wanted a ransom. Why notify family you're doing a kidnapping and not just try to make a clean getaway?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back