GUILTY TX - Shavon Randle, 13, taken against will, murdered, Lancaster, 28 June 2017 *Arrests*

An anonymous informant told the FBI that a male she knew advised "he was going to kidnap a child to get his narcotics back," according to the affidavit. The male was identified as Owens.
Lancaster police obtained a cell phone number for Owens. A call detail analysis showed that Owens' phone and Shavon Randle's phone were both in the area of Randle's home in Lancaster on Wednesday.
The phones were together at the same time and "traveled in the same direction away from the victim's residence until the victim's cell phone was turned off," according to the arrest affidavit.
An additional suspect, 30-year-old Laquon Wilkerson, previously not named, was identified and also arrested by the FBI and the Lancaster Police Department in connection with the case on Saturday.

http://www.cbs19.tv/news/amber-alert-continues-for-lancaster-teen/453675977

Not sure how I feel about Jones being arrested for not reporting the deaths...I know it's a law, yet without him telling where the bodies were, would LE have found them? Because news reported LE was responding to a 'shots fired' call when they found the bodies, but that's not the truth. The arrests show that Jones rode with them, and his godmother, and showed them the house, when asked what was inside the house, Jones said "RIP Shavon and Mike T".... but until then, LE had no idea where the two were....

Unless it's shown that Jones participated in the kidnapping, and murders, or was was involved with the drugs being stolen, tried to hide the drugs, etc, I think I'm glad he told LE where to find them!

Has Perkins been arrested? Don't know if male or female, but when your name is put in the news as having stole drugs....not good...afraid we'll hear of more murders!

The text messages that Titus sent to his girlfriend, can someone explain to me what he meant by jaay?

Has Perkins been arrested? Don't know if male or female, but when your name is put in the news as having stole drugs....not good...afraid we'll hear of more murders!

Yes, Kendall Perkins (boyfriend of Ledoris Randle= the relative of Shavon who received the call from Owens) has been arrested for aggravated robbery.

"Kendall Perkins, 22. Charged with aggravated robbery. Police believe Perkins stole drugs from Fields and Owens at a Lancaster motel two days before Shavon disappeared. This led to the suspects targeting a family member of Perkins' girlfriend, Ledoris Randle. That relative was Shavon. A co-worker told Ledoris Randle that Darius Fields has "a history with kidnapping people.""

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/who-are-the-suspects-in-shavon-randles-kidnapping-and-murder/453891335

The text messages that Titus sent to his girlfriend, can someone explain to me what he meant by jaay?

I've not seen any MSM with quotes of texts using that word? Link please? I've only seen links stating

"In an interview, Titus’ mother said she does not believe he would be involved in the kidnapping of Shavon. She says on Thursday, her son's girlfriend sent her text messages that her son wrote on Monday night. In them, he wrote that someone was coming to a house to buy marijuana. He was running late, so he told his female cousin to open the door for the customer.

“[My female cousin] open the door and he rob her and took her gun,” the text said.

He wrote that now his cousin believed that he had something to do with the robbery.

“So if these [n-word] kill me, … screenshot this and show the police,” the text said.

Titus’ mother said she immediately contacted the police and gave them the text messages. On Friday, detectives were at a relative’s house interviewing her and other family members."
http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/amber-alert-continues-for-lancaster-teen/453448249

ETA: I see that tlcya :tyou: below has posted an article that has a Facebook post of what you are referring to. I cannot read the screenshot in the article as it's too blurry for me, and it's not visible on that FB page now that I can find.

In an interview, Titus’ mother said she does not believe he would be involved in the kidnapping of Shavon. She says on Thursday, her son's girlfriend sent her text messages that her son wrote on Monday night. In them, he wrote that someone was coming to a house to buy marijuana. He was running late, so he told his female cousin to open the door for the customer.

“[My female cousin] open the door and he rob her and took her gun,” the text said.

He wrote that now his cousin believed that he had something to do with the robbery.

“So if these [n-word] kill me, … screenshot this and show the police,” the text said.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/amber-alert-continues-for-lancaster-teen/453448249

this article contains screencap of the texts

http://www.focusdailynews.com/2017/07/02/missing-lancaster-girl-found-dead/

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/mis...issing-lancaster-girl-may-abducted-police-say

Two days before Shavon was reported missing, Kendall Perkins stole a large quantity of drugs from Darius Fields and Devontae Owens at a Motel 6 in Lancaster, police said.
Perkins, 22, was arrested Saturday and charged with aggravated robbery.
Perkins is the boyfriend of Ledoris Randle, a relative of Shavon's. Randle on Wednesday received a call from an unknown man who said Shavon was being held against her will and threatened to harm her if law enforcement was called, police said.
Randle said the caller told her to "give us our [expletive] back or we are going to kill her," according to an arrest warrant affidavit.
An informant told an FBI agent that a man later identified as Owens told her he planned to kidnap a child to get back the drugs that were stolen from him, the affidavit stated.
Fields, 26, and Polley, 25, were arrested Thursday at a Best Western Hotel in Irving. Officials found Polley attempting to flush marijuana down the toilet, according to an arrest warrant affidavit.
Ammunition, marijuana, drug paraphernalia and other over-the-counter drugs were found in the hotel room. An AK-47 pistol could be seen inside the Honda parked outside the room, the affidavit stated.

More at link

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for posting this! I had missed the arrest of Perkins.

Most of the ones arrested have been young people. They've thrown away their freedom for what?

That then seems part of the problem though if a kidnapper tells a victim's family they'll kill the victim of they tell LE, going to LE means kidnappers will know and it will be widely broadcast. It's not that it was drug related that matters, but the victim's family was expressly told not to go to LE or that the victim would be killed. Now if another child gets kidnapped in Texas under similar circumstances, this will serve as a strong discouragement for victim's families not to go to LE because LE will broadcast it widely that victim's families went to LE. This seems like one of those situations where LE should have kept their involvement on the QT as they waited to get information on cell phone tracking while keeping the kidnappers in the dark that the victim's family went to LE despite the threat.

Hindsight is always 20/20, isn't it? If an AA had not been issued, there would be an uproar about that. With the number of people involved that are related to Shavon, or associates of the Randle family, IMHO, her fate was sealed before LE was contacted. In my opinion, if she recognized even one person, or heard a name, there's no way she would have been set free to tell the story of her ordeal.

Not sure how I feel about Jones being arrested for not reporting the deaths...I know it's a law, yet without him telling where the bodies were, would LE have found them? Because news reported LE was responding to a 'shots fired' call when they found the bodies, but that's not the truth. The arrests show that Jones rode with them, and his godmother, and showed them the house, when asked what was inside the house, Jones said "RIP Shavon and Mike T".... but until then, LE had no idea where the two were....

Unless it's shown that Jones participated in the kidnapping, and murders, or was was involved with the drugs being stolen, tried to hide the drugs, etc, I think I'm glad he told LE where to find them!

What u say is extremely interesting 2Hope4. This new info pretty clearly reveals that the bogus news story about "responding to shots fired" was a way for LE and media to cover for the fact that an informant had shown LE where the house was. That's a lesson for all of us here on WS: Always take early reportage as questionable w/r/t facts and details bec/ entire stories can be fabricated for sake of luring or deceiving perps.

If he does time for the "not reporting" felony, perhaps it's a good thing. People should realize that if they know of a murder or where murdered bodies are deposited, they'll do time for not coming forward. But the other side of this is, as you imply, many will simply remain silent and LE will never know enough to charge them. In this case, my guess is they'll drop charges ag/ him in return for his help, as long as he's cooperative throughout the trial. Who knows, maybe he knows a few other things that will help convict the main perps.

Street justice. Can't say as I'll be shedding any tears if he's found in a dumpster somewhere. Call me sentimental, but I just can't gin up any emotional empathy for drug operatives.

In reading tlcya post with the imbedded information of FB post, in addition to interview with family member on tonights broadcast at http://dfw.cbslocal.com/video/3692731-family-of-michael-titus-opens-up-about-deadly-drug-dispute/ that showed an instagram of him with quite a lot of pot from a while back....

my theory is that Michael Titus was supposed to be guarding the house with a lot of pot (?100k worth of pot/jay), but he wasn't there as Devontae and Darius wanted him to be and it was robbed. They then blamed him for the robbery happening. I'm not clear if they think that Titus was in cahoots with Kendall Perkins, or if he was killed just because it happened on his watch. smh They obviously knew that Kendall was the one who robbed them as they sent the phone message to Kendall's girlfriend, a relative of Shavon after she was abducted.

How Desmond Jones was tied into all of this, and how he knew where the bodies were :dunno: I believe that channel 11/CBS DFW has all the warrants for all those arrested and will be unravelling this later.

Meanwhile, a vigil for Shavon is underway

Vigil.JPG
https://twitter.com/MSaavedraTV

ETA: Tonights newscast on CBS says that court documents state that Kendall Perkins stole 22 lbs of pot with 3 other guys.(unamed in broadcast) They robbed LaPorsha Polley at the motel. The pot belonged to Darius Fields/Devontae Owens/LaPorsha Polley/Laquon Wilkerson. Laquon and Devontae kidnapped Shavon and Owens called Ledoris Randle. The broadcast said they did not have information on Titus' involvement, and ran interview with family cousin who was interviewed in previous link also.
http://amp1037.cbslocal.com/video/category/spoken-word-ktvttv/3692777-drugs-robbery-and-deadly-payback-in-lancaster/

:thinking: Does 22 lbs of pot = $1,000?

That house where she was found, it was at Kiest Rd, and Sunnydale Street in Oak Cliff. Can one of the wonderful, awesome map folks find that on a map, and maybe an address so we can find out who owns it?

http://www.geographic.org/streetvie..., Dallas, Dallas, Texas, 75217, United States

Matching the house with the one in reports, it is 2208 E Kiest Blvd, Oak Cliff TX. See: https://www.google.com/maps/place/2...95c830f586262a!8m2!3d32.7165369!4d-96.7870665

<modsnip>

So at this point, is it clear who actually shot Shavon Randle and Mike Titus? Or when they were shot? If it was shortly before they were found, then there is still someone who was involved still out there. The others were already locked up. IMO

So at this point, is it clear who actually shot Shavon Randle and Mike Titus? Or when they were shot? If it was shortly before they were found, then there is still someone who was involved still out there. The others were already locked up. IMO

This is something I am also still wondering.

http://cw33.com/2017/07/03/six-in-custody-related-to-shavon-randle-michael-titus-murders/
Six in custody related to Shavon Randle, Michael Titus murders

According to Police affidavits, it all started with stolen drugs. A Dallas County affidavit says Randle was targeted after her cousin's boyfriend, Kendal Perkins, stole "a large amount of narcotics...at 1750 N. IH35E (Motel 6) Lancaster, TX on 06/26/2017".
More at link

Another burning question I have. How many will be arrested or how many more murders will occur before this is 'over'? I certainly don't think it's over yet. It is said that these guys were fronted $150k of weed. Rumors swirling about who it was fronted from, but regardless, being robbed (& then flushing some, plus whatever was found by the police), I think it's safe to assume they don't have the $150k to pay back, and they don't have enough weed to sell to make it back, either. I think more is coming. Plus the guy who led the police to shavon and mike t is being named in MSM. I am not sure how he's connected, but regardless of how, I bet he has a target on his back now. Maybe he'll be 'safer' in jail for now, maybe not. Like I said I don't think this is over yet.

Another burning question I have. How many will be arrested or how many more murders will occur before this is 'over'? I certainly don't think it's over yet. It is said that these guys were fronted $150k of weed. Rumors swirling about who it was fronted from, but regardless, being robbed (& then flushing some, plus whatever was found by the police), I think it's safe to assume they don't have the $150k to pay back, the don't have enough weed to sell to make it back, either. I think more is coming. Plus the guy who led the police to shavon and mike t is being named in MSM. I am not sure how he's connected, but regardless of how, I bet he has a target on his back now. Maybe he'll be 'safer' in jail for now, maybe not. Like I said I don't think this is over yet.

Im kind of ticked that he was named in the media. Yes he needs to serve time for his part but let him serve it in silence and not place a target on his back. If he is going to continue his lifestyle when he gets out I would rather him die while doing wrong instead of die b/c he did something right. ......if that makes sense

Im kind of ticked that he was named in the media. Yes he needs to serve time for his part but let him serve it in silence and not place a target on his back. If he is going to continue his lifestyle when he gets out I would rather him die while doing wrong instead of die b/c he did something right. ......if that makes sense

Totally makes sense and I was thinking along those same lines!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back