GUILTY TX - Shavon Randle, 13, taken against will, murdered, Lancaster, 28 June 2017 *Arrests*

Per the Social Media Rules, comments under articles are off limits.

Please leave the rumors out of the discussion.

If you read it on Facebook, leave it on Facebook.

:tyou:

https://www.google.com/amp/dfw.cbsl...e-on-scene-of-shots-fired-call-in-dallas/amp/
Authorities were checking that home after receiving a tip, said Eric Jackson, special agent in charge of the Dallas office of the FBI.

“We didn’t have the positive result we were looking for,” Jackson said. “But being able to let Shavon’s family know that we’ve located her was our goal.”

The FBI said its investigation was continuing. “Anyone that we find that were involved in this heinous crime against Shavon we will bring you to justice, and we will hold you accountable,” Jackson said.
The other body found with Shavon has been identified as Michael Titus, who was a person of interest, according to the City of Lancaster.
His mother Angel identified his body and told media, “My child is not responsible for this. If he was responsible for this, he would not be dead.”
Angel Titus has been cooperating with investigators and says she and her family want justice for both Michael and Shavon.

“Nothing is going to be settled with more hurt and more pain and more death,” said Angel. “It’s not going to be settled. Right now we’re gonna have to come together and keep these bastards that are locked up in there locked up.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unclear from conflicting news reports why LE went to that home. Was it because of a "shots fired" call to local police or because the FBI received a "tip" that the victim was in that particular house? There's much weirdness going on here, especially with the crime scene of a double murder (!) not being secured and passersby just wandering through. If this was a "shots fired" scenario, that likely means the two were murdered execution style. What a horrific outcome to this case. I'm still predicting the whole thing was a gang drug op, with hired couriers, that went wrong somehow. Time will tell. Btw, in resp to several posters above, that area can rightly be called "abandoned" bec/ of the large number of vacant/rundown houses.

Unclear from conflicting news reports why LE went to that home. Was it because of a "shots fired" call to local police or because the FBI received a "tip" that the victim was in that particular house? There's much weirdness going on here, especially with the crime scene of a double murder (!) not being secured and passersby just wandering through. If this was a "shots fired" scenario, that likely means the two were murdered execution style. What a horrific outcome to this case. I'm still predicting the whole thing was a gang drug op, with hired couriers, that went wrong somehow. Time will tell. Btw, in resp to several posters above, that area can rightly be called "abandoned" bec/ of the large number of vacant/rundown houses.

IMO it was a tip. There are almost always shots fired calls in and around that area. And usually they're vague. The fact they went straight to this house makes me think it was a tip. JMO

She must have been so scared. Poor precious baby girl.

She must have been so scared. Poor precious baby girl.

I agree. So heartbreaking. Poor sweet girl. Caught up in drug stuff she should have no business knowing about.

If LE can't determine who actually murdered her I hope they all go down!

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/mis...issing-lancaster-girl-may-abducted-police-say

Two days before Shavon was reported missing, Kendall Perkins stole a large quantity of drugs from Darius Fields and Devontae Owens at a Motel 6 in Lancaster, police said.
Perkins, 22, was arrested Saturday and charged with aggravated robbery.
Perkins is the boyfriend of Ledoris Randle, a relative of Shavon's. Randle on Wednesday received a call from an unknown man who said Shavon was being held against her will and threatened to harm her if law enforcement was called, police said.
Randle said the caller told her to "give us our [expletive] back or we are going to kill her," according to an arrest warrant affidavit.
An informant told an FBI agent that a man later identified as Owens told her he planned to kidnap a child to get back the drugs that were stolen from him, the affidavit stated.
Fields, 26, and Polley, 25, were arrested Thursday at a Best Western Hotel in Irving. Officials found Polley attempting to flush marijuana down the toilet, according to an arrest warrant affidavit.
Ammunition, marijuana, drug paraphernalia and other over-the-counter drugs were found in the hotel room. An AK-47 pistol could be seen inside the Honda parked outside the room, the affidavit stated.

More at link

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/mis...issing-lancaster-girl-may-abducted-police-say

Two days before Shavon was reported missing, Kendall Perkins stole a large quantity of drugs from Darius Fields and Devontae Owens at a Motel 6 in Lancaster, police said.
Perkins is the boyfriend of Ledoris Randle, a relative of Shavon's. Randle on Wednesday received a call from an unknown man who said Shavon was being held against her will and threatened to harm her if law enforcement was called, police said.
Randle said the caller told her to "give us our [expletive] back or we are going to kill her," according to an arrest warrant affidavit.
An informant told an FBI agent that a man later identified as Owens told her he planned to kidnap a child to get back the drugs that were stolen from him, the affidavit stated.
Fields, 26, and Polley, 25, were arrested Thursday at a Best Western Hotel in Irving. Officials found Polley attempting to flush marijuana down the toilet, according to an arrest warrant affidavit.
Ammunition, marijuana, drug paraphernalia and other over-the-counter drugs were found in the hotel room. An AK-47 pistol could be seen inside the Honda parked outside the room, the affidavit stated.

More at link

Wow. There ya go.... the rest of the story. Poor Shavon caught up in a bunch of <modsnip> bullsh. So sad. So incredibly senseless.

I'm a little late to this, so I'm sorry if this has already been gone over. Why were the assuming Perkins gAve a darn about any of his girlfriends relatives? That just seems so random.

More at link

Well this makes it sound like Titus wasn't involved in the kidnapping. Was his mother right?

Well this makes it sound like Titus wasn't involved in the kidnapping. Was his mother right?

JMO but I'm afraid so. He's still obviously a drug dealer but that doesn't mean he deserves death.

This is awful. I knew hope was dwindling when the arrest of the first two suspects did not lead to an immediate release of the victim, but I was still praying she would be dropped off on a street corner somewhere.

Given the apparent involvement of four people, I have a feeling that this crime is going to mirror a similar one in California:

- A group of criminals, kidnaps a boy. (possibly because they had a very minor league drug dispute with his brother?)

- They have no real goals in the poorly thought out kidnapping, had no plans for the victim, and had not even made arrangements as to where to keep him. The criminals mill around for several days while "thinking" about what to do next. The victim is neither mistreated, nor freed.

- The victim is then murdered by an aggressive member of the group acting on his own who had dreams of "stardom" in the world of LA hispanic gangs. The group splits up in a panic.

Sounds rather Alpha Doggish.. but I see what ur sayin..

More at link

I haven't commented but have been following from the beginning and yet I still can't quite figure out how Titus was involved or why he was murdered as well. Can someone explain that to me?

I googled 'shooting in Oak Cliff this morning' and WOW! Doesn't look like a safe place to live. Sheesh.

One part of Oak Cliff in Dallas is gentrifying as the homes have a Victorian look that is coming back into style amongst artsy urban pioneers. The part of Oak Cliff where the victims were found, however, is definitely olde school Oak Cliff.

I used to take donations to some nuns living near to where the victims were found. I made sure that I knew how the get to their house, and then how to quickly get back on a main business street without needing to drive alot through the surrounding residential areas.

Even then, I never liked visiting the nuns at dusk. And, honestly, though I liked helping the nuns, I never truly liked going there in the day time either.

One part of Oak Cliff in Dallas is gentrifying as the homes have a Victorian look that is coming back into style amongst artsy urban pioneers. The part of Oak Cliff where the victims were found, however, is definitely olde school Oak Cliff.

I used to take donations to some nuns living near to where the victims were found. I made sure that I knew how the get to their house, and then how to quickly get back on a main business street without needing to drive alot through the surrounding residential areas.

Even then, I never liked visiting the nuns at dusk. And, honestly, though I liked helping the nuns, I never truly liked going there in the day time either.

its not as bad as that to me , I have friends a block away , there are a lot of stash houses around the smaller houses in oak cliff but its obvious where not t stop , I'm blond, white ish and although I do stick out I've been in that area a lot at night, I've never actually been afraid, the only part it that really bothers me is the poverty, but my friend's house is kept nice as a lot are its just a poor area. Lets put it this way Plano scares me just as much , one place I would NOT be at night is the SKILLMAN /AUDELIA area no way no how!!!!!!

he probably disagreed with the skinny one Devonte, on what to do with her I bet that's what it will boil down to .

its not as bad as that to me , I have friends a block away , there are a lot of stash houses around the smaller houses in oak cliff but its obvious where not t stop , I'm blond, white ish and although I do stick out I've been in that area a lot at night, I've never actually been afraid, the only part it that really bothers me is the poverty, but my friend's house is kept nice as a lot are its just a poor area. Lets put it this way Plano scares me just as much , one place I would NOT be at night is the SKILLMAN /AUDELIA area no way no how!!!!!!

The nuns live off of Illinois. What made me not like going there at dusk was the combination of the narrow street, few lights, the huge pot holes, and the fact, that like you, I am white and thus stand out as not being local. I think you are right though- the area is more poor than truly unpredictable.

I cant say that I was truly afraid of the Oak Cliff area (unlike the time I got lost in the wrong part of New Orleans- very scary) and I have taken my children to Oak Cliff on a few donation runs. At the same time, I had the distinct impression that a fender bender accident or having my car being mistaken for that of somebody else had the potential to escalate.

As for Skillman and Audelia area, I went there in the day time once. You are right, that place is scary and seems far more unpredictable than Oak Cliff. I noticed that there were not even pawn shops there. That told me a lot.

The nuns live off of Illinois. What made me not like going there at dusk was the combination of the narrow street, few lights, the huge pot holes, and the fact, that like you, I am white and thus stand out as not being local. I think you are right though

I have noticed lately I don't want to go much of anywhere!! the HS grad that got shot at the gas station in Irving is blocks from me and I cant tell you how often ive been there, also i live right by Northlake College the site of recent tragedy ugh! we would be safer at home :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back