TX TX - Sheila Reed, 40, & Gricelda Ramos, 28, Killeen, 3 July 2007

Discussion in 'Cold Cases' started by Mygirlsadie, Jul 9, 2007.

1. Mygirlsadie

Mygirlsadie New Member

2. Loading...

3. SadieMae

SadieMae Former Member

Sadie...this happened down the street from me. I have been in there many times too. So far no leads in this...totally senseless!!! The store is closed for now. This used to be such a quiet town as far as homocides...I don't know what's going on, but it's changing. I think Gricelda was there when the store opened...she's always there when I went in.

4. philamena

philamena Former Member

How heartbreaking. Sympathies to both Sadies here and to everyone affected by this senseless killing.

5. Mygirlsadie

Mygirlsadie New Member

Yea I always remember her being there too... it is so sad. Still no leads? Did the store have cameras?

6. SadieMae

SadieMae Former Member

According to reports, this happened a bit after 8:30am...store doesn't open until 9. I think they were getting ready to open the store when someone (or more than one) came in. I heard the front door was locked, but the back door was partially opened when KPD went to check out a car in the parking lot, and the alarm was going. I think the car belonged to the other lady. I don't think they had any cameras. I'm still in shock about this...this stuff doesn't happen in little old Killeen!!!

7. Mygirlsadie

Mygirlsadie New Member

Oh ok...:( :( Your right I remember living there from 1994-99 and absolutely loved it! Couldnt wait to get back. We came back in '03 & unfortunately couldnt wait to leave. I really think alot of crimes in Killeen are due to the military. Not the military members but their family members who all move down to Killeen..you know 'cousin jonny' who got in too much trouble back home so they send him to the military uncle to take care of etc etc...

8. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

From November 2014:

http://kdhnews.com/news/crime/waiti...cle_6af44abc-72cd-11e4-a9ff-030050ae645b.html

9. Jennifer08

Jennifer08 New Member