Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh this hurts. Richardson is one of my old stomping grounds. Sweet baby, be safe...

Their house backs up to the DART rail line (right across the back alley) and is only 5 minutes away from the closest substation at Spring Valley Rd. Nice enough residential neighborhood; at least three pools but those have fences. But the area south or west of this neighborhood is not as safe. Hoping they find her fast.

DART rail line...need more info in this...

when ever I hear 'last seen at 2am or 3am' I have a horrible gut feeling.... and its not good.

Makes me think there was a gathering , cookout or something and many folks were coming and going in the yard. Surely they've located everyone who was there but no suspect description is bothering me.

(Hi Schmae, nice to see you, sorry under these circumstances, I was trying to remember who all is down here in that area, now I realize it was you I was also remembering.)

Yes, it sounds like a gathering is a possibility indeed. Waiting to hear more information about his. And if I was a gathering, was it neighbors? Best scenarios in my opinion are a family member who wouldnt harm the child took her for safe keeping, or she wandered off and is somewhere safe and will located soon.

What's the weather there like right now? I wonder how soon LE got thermal detection copters and dogs out.

I am looking at the aerial photo of the map and not seeing the DART rail or the alleyways mentioned in the earlier post. Is it 900 Sunningdale?

Yes...

Amber Alert issued for missing 3-year-old near Dallas

View attachment 124306

Sherin is 3 feet tall and weighs 22 pounds with brown eyes and black hair.
Last seen around 3am in the 900 block of Sunningdale in Richardson Texas, around 3 a.m.
Last seen wearing a pink top and black pajama bottoms.

http://abc13.com/2504660/

Replying to my own quote...the AA was not issued until hours after LE was notified according to the twitter news in post 34?!!! LE must know more than they are saying, moo, but she was last seen at 3 am, LE contacted hrs. later, AA alert issued hours after that..if she was abducted she could have been have way across the country by then!
And LE was not contacted until hours later?! Hmmm is right! I wonder what is going on..I pray she is safe somewhere!!

Replying to my own quote...the AA was not issued until hours after LE was notified according to the twitter news in post 34?!!! LE must know more than they are saying, moo, but she was last seen at 3 am, LE contacted hrs. later, AA alert issued hours after that..if she was abducted she could have been have way across the country by then!

Agreed. Expecting an update soon, hopefully...

"Sherin Mathews was last seen by her father outside the family's backyard Saturday at about 3 a.m., according to Richardson police.

But authorities weren't called to the family's home in the 900 block of Sunningdale until some five hours later, according to Sgt. Kevein Perlich.

He said search teams used dogs and went door-to-door in the family's neighborhood this morning and into the afternoon but so far had no leads on the girl's whereabouts."

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/dallas-county/amber-alert-issued-for-richardson-girl/481584185

5 hours later...really???

Fish alright. If not, apologies in advance.

Why so long to call? Someone would have to put this child to bed if she was last seen in the backyard at 3am, if there was a party, etc.

did she get up and wander out to the backyard on her own or was she there all night during a party? why weren't the police called until HOURS later?! is it because they were asleep and didn't realize she was missing or is it because they were busy trying to cover their tracks? where is this little darling? whoever has her, please do the right thing and drop her off somewhere safely.

"Members of the family's church gathered outside of the home Saturday afternoon and said the girl's parents were being interviewed at police headquarters."

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/dallas-county/amber-alert-issued-for-richardson-girl/481584185

*video at link via Twitter shows house

Todd Unger*

✔@ToddWFAA8

Site where 3 y.o. vanished in Richardson. Cops here, some neighbors out. Train track/alley in back house*@wfaachannel8

2:42 PM - Oct 7, 2017

I am looking at the aerial photo of the map and not seeing the DART rail or the alleyways mentioned in the earlier post. Is it 900 Sunningdale?

No, it's in the 900 BLOCK of Sunningdale. House is actually on east side of street, at the other end of the block. There is an alley perpendicular to Sunningdale that is on one side of the house. There is also an alley behind the fenced back yard, then an unfenced grassy area leading up to the tracks. Zoom in on the map and you'll see them.

(Hi Schmae, nice to see you, sorry under these circumstances, I was trying to remember who all is down here in that area, now I realize it was you I was also remembering.)

Yes, it sounds like a gathering is a possibility indeed. Waiting to hear more information about his. And if I was a gathering, was it neighbors? Best scenarios in my opinion are a family member who wouldnt harm the child took her for safe keeping, or she wandered off and is somewhere safe and will located soon.

What's the weather there like right now? I wonder how soon LE got thermal detection copters and dogs out.

The weather is fine, ideal for doing things outdoor, especially in the evenings. It's warm but not by Texas standards.
ETA No rain anywhere near here last night or today, fyi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46