THANK YOU LORD
L.P. Phillips‏ @lpphillips 31s31 seconds ago
More
Emergency order extended. Child will remain with CPS #MathewsHearing
1 reply 1 retweet 1 like
Reply 1 Retweet 1 Like 1

Scott Sidway‏ @ScottyWK 36s36 seconds ago
More
Wesley Mathews’ crim attorney explains he wants until November 13 to get civil attorney. Judge seems content if all agree. #Mathewshearing

Diana Zoga‏ @DianaNBC5 29s29 seconds ago
More
The Mathews approach the bench, lawyers asked for an extension. Judge setting next hearing for Nov 13th.

THANK YOU LORD
L.P. Phillips‏ @lpphillips 31s31 seconds ago
More
Emergency order extended. Child will remain with CPS #MathewsHearing
1 reply 1 retweet 1 like
Reply 1 Retweet 1 Like 1

Thank you!!!!!!

As I follow this case if this precious child , my heart is breaking ... for this little one, but also for the many others ... the forces of evil are evident in numbers beyond belief.
Never having followed a case like this , and never having joined a group of this nature , I am so grateful for all the knowledge that is so kindly and freely shared . I only touched the very tip of the iceberg when I searched for my grandson so many years ago . It was clearly a directed path, so many insignificant observations that became road signs along the way . I have never ever stopped being grateful that eventually my search was ended and this child was safe , and then came home to us as well .
When I was praying Saturday evening , i was impressed that she would be found Sunday . And after reading that information , I watched The Shack , and felt the healing power that only comes from our Father in heaven.
That child was special from the very beginning .... in Kerala . Her journey here was so short , by our standards . There is more to Sherins legacy than we know at this time. What a brave child ,

MaryAnn Martinez‏
@maryanncbs11
Follow Follow @maryanncbs11
More
Judge delaying decision to Nov. 13 hearing, allowing time for CPS to do home study where 4-year-old is being cared for in Fort Bend County.

Hannah VanHuss Davis‏ @hannahdinhd 3m3 minutes ago
More
Sherin Mathews' sister will stay in foster care for two more weeks while state looks at possible home stay options.

MaryAnn Martinez‏
@maryanncbs11
Follow Follow @maryanncbs11
More
Judge delaying decision to Nov. 13 hearing, allowing time for CPS to do home study where 4-year-old is being cared for in Fort Bend County.

Gigglingtoes, thank you for the continued updates. You are appreciated.

Diana Zoga‏ @DianaNBC5 1m1 minute ago
More
Criminal Defense attorney for Wesley Mathews says the father is still looking for an attorney to represent him in the custody issue.
0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet Like

Diana Zoga‏ @DianaNBC5 2m2 minutes ago
More
An attorney for Sini Mathews says the mother is distraught and is working with police to identify the body of a child found yesterday.

[video=twitter;922472967443017729]https://twitter.com/DianaNBC5/status/922472967443017729[/video]

Diana Zoga‏ @DianaNBC5 31s31 seconds ago
More
There was no discussion in open court about the CPS's case or the prior contact CPS has had with the family.

MaryAnn Martinez‏ @maryanncbs11 7m7 minutes ago
More
#SherinMathews mom's lawyer says Wesley Mathews and Sini Mathews not living together as part of terms of Wesley's bond conditions.

but is that the only reason why?

Diana Zoga‏ @DianaNBC5 31s31 seconds ago
More
There was no discussion in open court about the CPS's case or the prior contact CPS has had with the family.

MaryAnn Martinez‏ @maryanncbs11 7m7 minutes ago
More
#SherinMathews mom's lawyer says Wesley Mathews and Sini Mathews not living together as part of terms of Wesley's bond conditions.

but is that the only reason why?

Exactly. Does she support him then? ARGH.

MaryAnn Martinez‏ @maryanncbs11 2m2 minutes ago
More MaryAnn Martinez Retweeted MaryAnn Martinez
CORRECTION: #SherinMathews sister is in foster care now. Court looking at possibly placing her with family friend/relative in Fort Bend Co.

Does anyone know the length of the culvert and what distance it covers? If it is very long in length someone would of had to of crawled in the centre of it to place Sherin in the centre, otherwise how would they be able to get into it that far? And was the culvert flooded to be able to push Sherin through it?

It's a 4 lane road(with a turning lane I think) with a median, and sidewalks. So it's a decent length.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wesley MAthews
[video=twitter;922472957947105280]https://twitter.com/tlangford/status/922472957947105280[/video]

CORRECTION: #SherinMathews sister is in foster care now. Court looking at possibly placing her with family friend/relative in Fort Bend Co.

This would make better sense to me. This poor child must be so confused! Depending on the relationships she has with other family members it could be in this child's best interest to be with loved ones.

As I follow this case if this precious child , my heart is breaking ... for this little one, but also for the many others ... the forces of evil are evident in numbers beyond belief.
Never having followed a case like this , and never having joined a group of this nature , I am so grateful for all the knowledge that is so kindly and freely shared . I only touched the very tip of the iceberg when I searched for my grandson so many years ago . It was clearly a directed path, so many insignificant observations that became road signs along the way . I have never ever stopped being grateful that eventually my search was ended and this child was safe , and then came home to us as well .
When I was praying Saturday evening , i was impressed that she would be found Sunday . And after reading that information , I watched The Shack , and felt the healing power that only comes from our Father in heaven.
That child was special from the very beginning .... in Kerala . Her journey here was so short , by our standards . There is more to Sherins legacy than we know at this time. What a brave child ,

Welcome to Websleuths. What a beautiful post. I thank you for sharing and I agree with you on all points.

Best possible outcome from today's hearing, imo. I'd like to see the sister with an approved family/friend.....but not with her parent(s) until this is sorted out.

Whew.

jmo

Thank you, for those keeping us updated!

I suspect a lot will happen in the next two weeks, that will determine the custody issue permanently. IMO, I am not worried about the parents getting the 4 year old back.

JMO

Thank you, for those keeping us updated!

I suspect a lot will happen in the next two weeks, that will determine the custody issue permanently. IMO, I am not worried about the parents getting the 4 year old back.

JMO

SOMEONE is going to be arrested soon now that they have a body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288