Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone from twitter sent me a video of her in a sling. She looked like she was 2 in the video.

Alex Boyér‏Verified account @AlexBoyerFox4 10m10 minutes ago
More
Wesley Mathews had nothing to say about adopted daughter #SherinMathews or request 2 get bio daughter back. Lawyer said no comment @FOX4

:shakehead:

Diana Zoga‏ @DianaNBC5 1m1 minute ago
More
Sini Mathews, mother of #SherinMathews arrives w/her lawyer for the CPS hearing to determine next steps for her other daughter, a 4 yr old

Hannah VanHuss Davis‏ @hannahdinhd 1m1 minute ago
More
Wesley Mathews,
Sherin's father is here for custody hearing w/ two attorneys. Mom is also here she came in separate and made no statements.

saying nada.

Alex Boyér‏Verified account @AlexBoyerFox4 10m10 minutes ago
More
Wesley Mathews had nothing to say about adopted daughter #SherinMathews or request 2 get bio daughter back. Lawyer said no comment @FOX4

:shakehead:
Im confused. He showed up to court? Is he delusional?

I was going to post an article from my yesterday's Google Alert - but then got to reading this thead - catching up!

:tears: for Sherin.... :rose:

The google alert said that the father had surrendered his passport.

I hope and pray with everything in me this family gets no where near that other little girl. I'm sorry but this whole family disgust me. The way they were shady and silent and wouldn't cooperate with police and wouldn't even help find a missing loved one. Instead mom was more focused on getting her daughter back from CPS and not finding the child who could be hurt or worse that was out there missing

Hannah VanHuss Davis‏ @hannahdinhd 1m1 minute ago
More
Wesley Mathews,
Sherin's father is here for custody hearing w/ two attorneys. Mom is also here she came in separate and made no statements.

saying nada.
Two attorneys? How arrogant.
Doesnt he know his charges are about to be upgraded?

Two attorneys? How arrogant.
Doesnt he know his charges are about to be upgraded?

He knows hes going to have A LOT of work defending himself and it will take more than one person, I am sure.

Hannah VanHuss Davis‏ @hannahdinhd [video=twitter;922456573817040896]https://twitter.com/hannahdinhd/status/922456573817040896[/video]

"No comment." This is the 1st time we've seen Wesley Mathews since he was arrested for child endangerment after daughter Sherin disappeared

You can't believe comments on facebook. First of all, how would this people know? Second of all, anybody can put anything on facebook.
Sometimes these facebook crowds are out of control.

I think we will find out that Sherin was placed in there on the early morning that she died. All of the theories of re homing, selling and moving the body didn't happen.
I think Sherin died in that house in the early morning hours on the 7th and she was transported to that culvert and remained there until she was found.

Diana Zoga on twitter is in the courtroom guys if you wanna follow her.

Im confused. He showed up to court? Is he delusional?

I'm surprised they (the parents) aren't asking for a postponement of this hearing. Perhaps they will. It just seems that with yesterday's discovery - proof that the child died - that this is not the time to return another child to the home.

Let the facts get sorted out and then have the hearing. I'm sure the mom wants her bio daughter back home, but can they expect that to happen when there are so many questions around the death of Sherin? I don't think so!

jmopinion

I'm sitting on my hands right now. It's one of the hardest things to do. Seeing all this about the court hearing is making me sick.

looked out window entire time reporters tried asking him questions @ custody hearing. Didn't say a word #SherinMathews @FOX4

Hannah VanHuss Davis‏ @hannahdinhd 6m6 minutes ago
Some surprised to see Wesley Mathews in building. Part of his bond restricted communication wfamily. He arrived to CPS hearing w 2 attorneys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak