Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
He thought he was smarter than LE and it's coming back to haunt him. IMO, I don't think he ever thought the search and investigation for Sherin would be so intense. When someone doesn't value the life of another, perhaps they underestimate how much others will value that life. I think he figured they wouldn't find her and the investigation would fizzle. Whoops.

JMO.
I think this is it exactly, he is floored by the response and is now grasping at straws, thinking he is so superior to everyone else it will work. MOO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I sure hope forensics will THOROUGHLY examine that garage floor for spilled liquids, etc. He was probably shaking in his boots IF CPS had already been aware of prior situations within the home. JMO, MOO

Sorryyyyy but if she died choking milk WHY WOULD YOU feel the need to MOVE HER BODY to a DRAIN???? cmon now....

Unfortunately I now have this visual in my mind of him pouring milk down her throat and then holding his hand over her nose and clamping her mouth closed forcing her to swallow the milk. Most likely kept his hand clamped over her mouth and nose, not allowing her to breathe until she died.
Waterboarding is considered torture. He should be charged with torture on top of every charge he can possibly be charged with. IMO.

How does he keep coming up with crazy stories...could his lawyer not come up with something better, geez?

An attorney who fabricates stories or urges his client to tell something other than the truth would be in a whole manuky-load of trouble, legally and ethically.

If decomposition isn't too advanced, there will probably be bruises on her face from where his fingers were clamped over her mouth and nose. JMO

One doesn’t choke to death in milk. You could aspirate it and later get pneumonia but unless she aspirated enough to drown her....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually, aspiration of tiny amounts CAN (rarely) cause laryngospasm > airway obstruction > death. I've see it.

Mom is a nurse and he thinks she died but he doesnt wake her...odd:thinking:

She may not be. But I don't think her behavior is normal. If my dog was missing, I'd be frantically searching. If there was evidence that my dog had been injured and her dead body dumped by someone, I would be talking to the police in hopes of catching the person responsible. And this is her child, not a dog.

While she may be a victim, I still find her behavior disturbing and unnatural.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Seems like she knew Sherin was gone. However, I have known some people to become nearly frozen during terrible situations. One child missing, one child taken away to a strangers home, husband arrested, search warrants, etc. I would be a hot mess! But I am positive my first order of agenda would be finding my missing child. Unless, I knew she was no longer with us.

So in other words he drowned her to death in this latest version of his story.

Personally, I think if she choked to death it wasn’t on milk. FTT (failure to thrive) kiddos are often prescribed something called Pediasure Peptide. It runs about $8 a can. At one point my youngest was on 3 cans/day. That adds up. Insurance may cover some of that. I think WM was sleep deprived and irritated at a 3yr old who wasn’t cooperating with him. I’ve wondered all along if pricey formula was a factor in his “snap.” I don’t think she choked on milk. Mom’s a nurse. She’s know the last thing you do child with a potential swallow disorder is force feed them by mouth. I think these parents were exhausted by a child who had special needs. Exhausted and frustrated are two feelings I encounter often with a 2yr old with developmental delays. But some of the best advice I got as a new mom 6 years ago with a child in good health was give yourself a time out. If there’s another partner - tag out for a few. Even if they are exhausted, too. Sherin wouldn’t have died if she fussed for 5 minutes and he had taken a breather.
(Sorry - probably should have vented in a new post instead of a reply. This case makes me feel horrible for every time I’ve been frustrated at one of my Little’s.)

So to me it sounds like she drowned. If he forced her ("assisted") to drink, she most certainly could aspirate on that milk. If he didn't allow her to stop and cough it up she would literally dropped because of it.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

So dad admits she was dead and admits some action of his? caused it. He'll have a hard time getting out of that one.
I wonder if the milk story is partially true and there was something in there , like a sedative, that he was trying to get down her throat.
Can a 3 yr old choke to DEATH on milk? I find it pretty unbelievable without something thicker than milk in her mouth.

Poor baby Sherin. I'm so sorry no one could save you.

ETA My guess would be she was taken to the garage so that nothing would wake the other sleeping child in the home. MOO.

The garage raises red flags for me. Because it's weird. (and were both cars in there as well?)

But, if she was supposed to drink and refusing, what if Dad forced her mouth open, filled it with milk and held it shut to force her to swallow. She could easily aspirate (inhale) the milk, leading to choking/death.

As with the tree story, I think he takes pieces of reality and tries to spin them into something less guilty looking. Now he admits to taking her body out of the house. To the tree? In the hope that coyotes would show up to destroy the evidence? Or maybe he was going to try to bury her there but thought better of it?

Why would she need to be drinking milk at 3 am anyway?

Exactly...and why would he need to "assist" her with the milk at 3 am, in the garage!?!?! I'm so furious right now! I don't for one second believe this was a one-time occurrence, or that no one else in the house knew what was going on. I personally feel the parents were eager to get the biological daughter back bc they were worried about her being questioned by LE!

Personally, I think if she choked to death it wasn’t on milk. FTT (failure to thrive) kiddos are often prescribed something called Pediasure Peptide. It runs about $8 a can. At one point my youngest was on 3 cans/day. That adds up. Insurance may cover some of that. I think WM was sleep deprived and irritated at a 3yr old who wasn’t cooperating with him. I’ve wondered all along if pricey formula was a factor in his “snap.” I don’t think she choked on milk. Mom’s a nurse. She’s know the last thing you do child with a potential swallow disorder is force feed them by mouth. I think these parents were exhausted by a child who had special needs. Exhausted and frustrated are two feelings I encounter often with a 2yr old with developmental delays. But some of the best advice I got as a new mom 6 years ago with a child in good health was give yourself a time out. If there’s another partner - tag out for a few. Even if they are exhausted, too. Sherin wouldn’t have died if she fussed for 5 minutes and he had taken a breather.
(Sorry - probably should have vented in a new post instead of a reply. This case makes me feel horrible for every time I’ve been frustrated at one of my Little’s.)
They have stated that it wasn't milk but something like ensure. Does anyone have that link? From the 1st thread I believe.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member