Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #5 *Arrest*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by tlcya, Oct 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JaneEyre

JaneEyre Well-Known Member

Not regarding details in the new story, which is nothing like the old story. Therefore, there are lots of unasked questions about their routine.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

2. Karinna

Karinna Well-Known Member

For all we know SM could of taken leave of absence from her job and gone home to her family for support at this terrible time in her life? I would want my parents & family support if something like that happened.

3. Love Never Fails

Love Never Fails Well-Known Member

You are right and thus far we have to believe she is a victim. We don't need the reason but LE sure does!

4. JaneEyre

And SHE, by answering their questions, can help expose those lies so they can get to the truth.

<modsnip>

5. agilbe

agilbe Well-Known Member

Bolded portion-- I have been thinking that myself for a couple of days now. I do believe she is in self preservation mode. Is she complicit in all of this? I honestly don't know. I can see both sides of what everyone is saying. What I do know is that at this moment she feels she doing what she needs to do for whatever reason. JMO

6. Karinna

If she doesn't know what happened how can she expose the lies her husband is telling?

7. Gigglingtoes

Gigglingtoes Well-Known Member

That was a sad thing to read.
    If thatÂ’s this situation then you are correct.
    I think to be to the point of killing a child, it did not begin that day.
    People knew. Whoever they are.

8. citigirl

citigirl Member

I didn't mean to suggest you were. I'm sorry if you thought that. I was really thinking of my own feeling that at this point in the cases I have followed, we have been given permission to sleuth. FWIW, almost every MSM source is capable of getting details wrong.

9. JaneEyre

You're not following what I am saying at all. Let me give an example with one question LE might ask.

Let's say they ask WM if it was the routine to do the 3 am feedings in the garage and he says yes, but when they ask Sini if that was the routine, she says no.

Lie 1 exposed. Move on to the next. Get there faster if Sini cooperates.

10. Margo/Mom

Margo/Mom Active Member

Good reason not to agree to any more questioning. It's a lose-lose for her.

11. Mimimom

Mimimom Member

My thinking is looking back she probably can see abusive behaviors towards Sherin, at the time it didn't seem so terrible but now...with her dead, the signs were there. If she talks to police and tells them things that happened in the past she will be seen as allowing the abuse, not stopping it and will be partly responsible for her death . And She will Never get her other daughter back. I'm sure as a mother she has been going over many things and they are now seen as red flags. Hindsight is often much clearer. IMO

12. Margo/Mom

Margo/Mom Active Member

I believe she was required to do so.

13. Karinna

Thanks, i get what you're saying but my point previously was we don't know if SM is even available for further questioning right now, and that would be attorney/client priveledge, that we aren't entitled to know. Unless we know her personally we have no idea of her situation at this point in time.

14. pamelado2

pamelado2 Well-Known Member

Or she's cooperated during hours of interviews and didn't like what LE was implying. (We've all seen taped interviews where LE gets accusatory with both guilty AND innocent parties.)
    If it were me and I'd slept thru this horrific murder caused by my husband then sat thru hours of questioning with police and told them every detail I could think of, i'd be done. Especially if my lawyers were advising my not to talk.
    There are 2 sides to this and we don't know the full story from either.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

15. Karinna

Not necessarily there was prior or signs of abuse. Some people build up to an isolated incident over time because of various factors that can bring that about. We don't know the family dynamic.

16. Karinna

Good cop Bad cop.

17. Margo/Mom

Margo/Mom Active Member

I see considerable free-floating sentiment against Mom--not necessarily from you. But I do believe it to be implicated in the belief that Dad must be covering for Mom.

18. Margo/Mom

Margo/Mom Active Member

Well, there is the principle of a statement against self-interest, generally considered more likely to be truthful than one that seems self-serving.

However, given Perlich's statement to the Indian journalist, it would appear that LE is actively looking for a reason to charge and arrest Mom. Not generally a good time to sit down with them and have a chat.

19. Margo/Mom

Margo/Mom Active Member

Yes. This.

20. AgeofAquaruis

AgeofAquaruis Well-Known Member

Bluesneakers.
    I just watched press coverage with Sgt Kevin Perlich. It's pretty clear this investigation isn't finished, and she very plainly isn't talking to them. WTH?
    http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Ad...ells-Police-She-Choked-on-Milk-452768013.html

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.