GUILTY TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #9

I'm going to rewind to where I left off I think, so I can catch up on what I missed ...

WM asked why he didnt call 911 as it was an emergency.
Diaz says why when you speak about bio daughter, you use her name, when you talk about Sherin, you call her "the girl" and never her name.

WM too scared to wake Sini and tell her. So he decides to put her somewhere. Wants to do something honourable with her body, she is not a dog!
Wraps her in a plastic bag. Takes the bag and some trash to the car.
Repeats that he doesnt want to dishonour her. Put the trash in a dumpster.

Even DOGS have NAMES! I'm fuming over here~ this poor , sweet, fragile child. She had zero chance in that household. Once the attention from the adoption wore off, she was discarded like yesterday's news. I can't even begin to imagine all of the emotional shunning that occurred.

I don't know that we ever got confirmation it was just milk they were giving her. It very likely could have been Pediasure or some other variation. They may have just called it her milk because that's what bio drank.

Defence suggest agent used the most "shocking" photos of Sherin's body to show the jury.

Yes, I'm sure there are perfectly not shocking photos of a decomposed 3 year old?

Bio duaghter wakes up, is cranky because Sherin is gone, keeps asking for her.

Somebody in that house loved Sherin. Good.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back