GUILTY TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #9

Cruel and unusual punishment? While listening to this verdict my 13 yr old ( mind you she has only seen what the news reports on this case I have had head phones in during trial all week) Says cruel and unusual as in like waterboarding a 3 yr old with milk or whatever he did to kill her.... Who is that guy because argh he made me mad.

Thank you jury!!!

Now if only the other one could spend her life in there as well. Sigh, precious Sherin, a life that was no one in her life wanted. From birth she was just thrown away. Then tortured by the Mathews, and murdered!
YES!! Thank you jury!!! Justice for Sherin. Now on for justice for Maleah!!

Thank you jury!!!

Now if only the other one could spend her life in there as well. Sigh, precious Sherin, a life that was no one in her life wanted. From birth she was just thrown away. Then tortured by the Mathews, and murdered!

"from birth she was just thrown away". I am so hoping that she is not forgotten and people continue to visit her resting place and together we keep it clean and nice"

First part of testimony I watched after seeing the police cam footage of the morning he reported Sherin missing, was him talking about going to the orphanage with his bag of KitKats, and Sherin not wanting one, which hurt him. A baby hurt him. Without knowing anything else about him that is so significant, his needs for admiration were more important than a scared, orphan baby's. Deluded, cowardly, narcissistic liar and controlling abuser.

He thought he was going to impress the jury :rolleyes:

Get back in your cell. God knows what we didn't hear about, what secrets are being kept.

First part of testimony I watched after seeing the police cam footage of the morning he reported Sherin missing, was him talking about going to the orphanage with his bag of KitKats, and Sherin not wanting one, which hurt him. A baby hurt him. Without knowing anything else about him that is so significant, his needs for admiration were more important than a scared, orphan baby's. Deluded, cowardly, narcissistic liar and controlling abuser.

He thought he was going to impress the jury :rolleyes:

Get back in your cell. God knows what we didn't hear about, what secrets are being kept.
THIS^^^

Coming home to the best news. Justice for Sherin!

I hope there is a heaven and there is some way for Sherin to see how she has impacted people. The whole community adores her. LE, the attorney's office, the jury...everyone loves her. They believe in justice for her. They value her. We all believe she is important, and a precious gift. I hope that wherever she is, whatever form she is in...there is peace and love. What an incredible joy she was. We have not thrown her away.

What a cruel world this can be. When I see her pictures, I cannot control my smile. She was so tiny and full of light. It's incomprehensible what she went through.

Thank you jury!!!

BBM

I respectfully disagree. Whoever had Saraswati in India left her at the gate of an orphanage.

Wesley Mathews uprooted her, imported her, killed her, and left her in a culvert.

If you had opened your front door at oh-dark-thirty & found that little mite crying on your porch, would she be alive today? I think so!

RIP, Sherin, some justice for you today Dearie!

JMHO YMMV

Where is the other daughter?

Adopted by a relative of Sini's, Houston per MSM:

Charges Dropped Against Sherin Mathews' Mother, Sini Mathews

Sini's attorney, Heath Harris, said he next plans to fight to get his client's passport returned and to restore visitation with her biological daughter who is living with family in Houston. Eventually, Harris said, they'll work to restore Sini's parental rights.

However, the spokesperson for CPS tells NBC 5 once parental rights are terminated it is permanent.

YMMV

Adopted by a relative of Sini's, Houston per MSM:

Charges Dropped Against Sherin Mathews' Mother, Sini Mathews

Sini's attorney, Heath Harris, said he next plans to fight to get his client's passport returned and to restore visitation with her biological daughter who is living with family in Houston. Eventually, Harris said, they'll work to restore Sini's parental rights.

However, the spokesperson for CPS tells NBC 5 once parental rights are terminated it is permanent.

YMMV
Thank you. I hope she never sees this child again!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck
Back