TX TX - Shyan Brooks, 15, & Son, 2 mos., Converse, 25 Jan 2018

Have you seen what the boyfriend/fiance said the day before she went missing?

Someone further up mentioned one of the FB profiles has a lot of comments from grown men. Unless it can be proven that FB account is hers I would ignore it. Over the past year or so there seems to be a new kinda weirdo showing up on FB. The creep will encounter a profile of some woman, girl or boy (it doesn't seem to happen with grown men's profiles) and if that person is attractive to the creep the creep will then create a profile using stolen pictures from the victims profile and then share the profile across SM platforms that are visited by other creeps. As time moves on and their target adds new photos to their profile the creep will steal the new photos and add them to the fake profile so they other creeps can get their jollies. These creeps will also use their fake profile to lure other teens from teen chats or SM sites used by teens in order to catfish them and try to get them to send them explicit photos or at least get access to other teens FB and Instragram pages so they can collect more photos.

Last one has this post "i wish my damn dad would pay child support already.. :/ i needa car already." 1/21/18 3:42 AM

No, I haven't.

It's an interesting thing to say the day before she goes missing, but he also hasn't posted on his page since that day. Not even to say "come home, I'm worried about you"

Not particularly. If she's anything like my nieces and nephews she probably created a profile, used it for a short time but failed to write down her password and when it was time to sign back in she forgot the password so she just went ahead and made another profile instead of trying to recover the forgotten password. One of my niece's has gone through 4 or 5 email address changes and 3 or 4 FB profiles because in her zeal to keep her dad out of her accounts she would create complicated passwords but never write them down and would then forget the password.

I think it’s a different case here. In one of her profiles, she‘s friends with herself numerous times, also using the alias „Shyan Nichols“. Confirming a friendship request requires being logged in, so she must have remembered passwords.

From looking at her SM it appears that her family did not approve of her bf GM as there are constant posts from the both and members of their families/friends saying he had better treat her right.

IMO they have run away together

It's an interesting thing to say the day before she goes missing, but he also hasn't posted on his page since that day. Not even to say "come home, I'm worried about you"

I'm inclined to think that is because they are together.
I think he would be blasting it all over facebook if she'd left with his baby boy.

It may be she wasn’t reported missing earlier as the boyfriend probably can be arrested and charged with rape. She may have only been 14 when she got pregnant!

So both sets of parents were hoping to find them before they had to report it to the authorities would be my guess. These kids are acting like they are worldly wise and much older than they are. I am sure they are together.

A sad situation for this baby and the parents. Why won’t teenagers listen and talk amongst themselves about the difficulties of bringing a child into this world when they are so young, have no means to support it, or to finish their education?! Wonder how many of these baby parents have been raised by welfare families and that is all they know?

No update(s) on the Converse Police FB page. Anyone find any updates anywhere else?

This is from today:

Search for missing Converse teen
http://www.kens5.com/mobile/articl...sing-converse-teen/273-532443460 (Via KENS 5)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Won’t open for me

It was further down in the article, but family did say she had her baby with her. And there is apparently a private investigator involved as well.

Her family says she is with her newborn son, Alex, who is three months old.

If you know anything about Shyan or Alex's whereabouts, please call the Converse Police Department at 210-658-0998 or private investigator, Lynn McBride, at 512-781-1553.

Bumping up for Shyann and Alex...

This is a really long time for a young teen and an infant to be on their own.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radnewal
Back