Identified! TX - Smith Co, off I-20, WhtFem 20-32, 77UFTX, shirt w/ 'Top Rail Country Music, Dallas, TX', Oct'85 - Sindy Gina Crow

April 15 2024 rbbm
''TYLER, Texas (KETK) – The Smith County Sheriff’s Office announced that they will be sharing new information regarding a cold homicide case from 1985.
Sheriff Larry Smith announced that there will be a press conference on Tuesday at 2:45 p.m. concerning “positive identification of skeletal remains” that were found in 1985 on I-20. The sheriff’s office said that the remains were initially identified as a female homicide victim, but she remained a Jane Doe until recently.''

April 15 2024 rbbm
''TYLER, Texas (KETK) – The Smith County Sheriff’s Office announced that they will be sharing new information regarding a cold homicide case from 1985.
Sheriff Larry Smith announced that there will be a press conference on Tuesday at 2:45 p.m. concerning “positive identification of skeletal remains” that were found in 1985 on I-20. The sheriff’s office said that the remains were initially identified as a female homicide victim, but she remained a Jane Doe until recently.''
As I said before, I did know that Smith Co. Jane Doe was identified, but it's great to see the official announcement being made! I almost felt that they wouldn't release a statement after months of nothing.

April 15 2024 rbbm
Sheriff Larry SMITH representing SMITH County, what a coincidence.

Also from the article:

“This is a very interesting case and the Sheriff will discuss the events leading up to the positive identification tomorrow."

The "very interesting" excerpt is intriguing.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie
Back