Found Safe TX - Sophie, 9, w/ Michael Long, non-custodial parent, Seguin, 12 July 2021

“To be honest with you, Michael has wasted more of my time than anyone else in my life,” Bellington told The Daily Beast. “The guy’s a piece of *advertiser censored*. I'm trying to piece my family back together, he’s completely ripped it apart. He’s jealous of me. He can’t handle the fact that I invest myself and my time in the kids’ lives. He’s a lazy sack of *advertiser censored* who can’t hold a job—supposedly he ‘empowers’ rocks, he finds rocks or ‘mystic sands’ that he’s got on his parents’ property where he lives.”

:D:D:D

Texas 10-Year-Old in Viral ‘Abuse’ Video Vanishes

I would love to hear a criminal profiler analyze judges blatantly refuse to protect protect victims or enforce penalties. Either we have a whole lot of judges who are inherently evil or a whole lot of judges who are being bribed or blackmailed, ( up to and including judges of SCOTUS)

I would love to hear a criminal profiler analyze judges blatantly refuse to protect protect victims or enforce penalties. Either we have a whole lot of judges who are inherently evil or a whole lot of judges who are being bribed or blackmailed, ( up to and including judges of SCOTUS)

What was the judge supposed to do? You have a crazy, out of control father one one side and on the other, a compelling allegation due to a child’s video-recorded anguish that the world saw and became outraged by.

I think the judge was in a terrible position. Go after dad for his bad behavior and everyone will claim corruption and that S’s voice was being silenced through punishing the only parent trying to protect her.

She had to balance the possibility that this child was being abused in mom’s home with the antics of the father. She had to take the allegations of the little girl seriously while still trying to deal with the detrimental conduct of dad.

Sounds like a lose lose.

At this point it feels to me like this little girl was alienated and maybe brain washed by her dad. It’s not hard to do. Think how quickly otherwise reasonable people are led to believe bizarre conspiracies like Q-anon or “gang stalking”, etc.

A child is much more malleable.

I hope that S has a nice, stable placements available for her.

This situation is just such a mess and I don't know what to believe. ML's current wife posted on Facebook that he is unstable and not to approach them if you see them, but to call the police immediately because SL is not safe with him.

Heavy.com just posted an good article:
Sophie Long: Father Michael Long Accused of Child Abduction | Heavy.com

ML has also publicly said that his two sons were also being abused by the mother's fiancé, so what I don't understand is if he was going to go on the run, WHY wouldn't he also take his sons that are also being abused? He also left his current wife and his toddler son he has with her. If I was going to run with my abused kids to protect them, I would take them ALL. He just took his daughter, and left his two sons who he said were being abused too, and his little boy he has with his current wife. Why doesn't he care about his sons being in the abusive situation with the fiance? How could he abandon his current wife and their toddler son? I just don't know about that...

IMO, after watching the videos, I think it is a possibility that dad was coaching her and she was trying to please her dad. This is just such a hot mess and I just hope the truth comes out and SL is okay.

“To be honest with you, Michael has wasted more of my time than anyone else in my life,” Bellington told The Daily Beast. “The guy’s a piece of ****. I'm trying to piece my family back together, he’s completely ripped it apart. He’s jealous of me. He can’t handle the fact that I invest myself and my time in the kids’ lives. He’s a lazy sack of **** who can’t hold a job—supposedly he ‘empowers’ rocks, he finds rocks or ‘mystic sands’ that he’s got on his parents’ property where he lives.”

:D:D:D

Texas 10-Year-Old in Viral ‘Abuse’ Video Vanishes
Does mom and stepdad dad live in an RV in whose backyard?

I'm not sure where the bio mom, stepdad and the bio dad's 2 sons live, but it's the bio dad (ML), his current wife and their toddler son that are the ones that live in an RV on his parents' property.

That’s how it used to be, except his current wife is now his soon to be ex so she’s not there anymore. Plus she got a protective order against him due to his abuse of her and their 3 year old son, so he is not there either.

I’m not going to put the documents here, but you can look them up on the court website

So there are at minimum 4 kids suffering?

images

This situation is just such a mess and I don't know what to believe. ML's current wife posted on Facebook that he is unstable and not to approach them if you see them, but to call the police immediately because SL is not safe with him.

Heavy.com just posted an good article:
Sophie Long: Father Michael Long Accused of Child Abduction | Heavy.com

ML has also publicly said that his two sons were also being abused by the mother's fiancé, so what I don't understand is if he was going to go on the run, WHY wouldn't he also take his sons that are also being abused? He also left his current wife and his toddler son he has with her. If I was going to run with my abused kids to protect them, I would take them ALL. He just took his daughter, and left his two sons who he said were being abused too, and his little boy he has with his current wife. Why doesn't he care about his sons being in the abusive situation with the fiance? How could he abandon his current wife and their toddler son? I just don't know about that...

IMO, after watching the videos, I think it is a possibility that dad was coaching her and she was trying to please her dad. This is just such a hot mess and I just hope the truth comes out and SL is okay.

I differentiate between coaching and brainwashing. Coaching is more about approval or disapproval and prepping a child on what to say. Brainwashing is more insidious. It’s like cult techniques and the person doing it is usually pretty mentally disordered. Both are forms of alienation.

I’ve seen kids who are coached. She doesn’t look coached to me. She looks hysterical. And believable.

However, the amicus attorney apparently states that the video is heavily edited. What else does the unedited video show? Does it show him winding her up? Telling her what to say?

Moreover, kids CAN be brainwashed to the point that they believe something evil about the other parent, that never happened. It’s usually not something that happened to themselves though. Or it’s something that happened when they were toddlers or infants so they are given a reason why they can’t remember.

So this is an interesting one.

Sigh. I came hoping to see Sophie was found.

IMO, I have suspected from the beginning that this is a father obsessed with his own child. I think her distress is very real and it's very father induced. I think he has brainwashed her and made her confused and conflicted, so that he could have her to himself. If other children were being abused, he could have taken them. He did not, because he wants Sophie. I am very worried about the safety of this child.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kac313
Back