Found Safe TX - Sophie, 9, w/ Michael Long, non-custodial parent, Seguin, 12 July 2021

I dont care about mom or dad. Im just here to say I believe her. No victim, much less a child, should have to prove abuse. A grown woman has a hard time processing this type of thing. A child? I would never need some doctor to examine and say what happened. Because no doctor could look at me today and say if something happened or not. I will just believe the victim. No additional trauma or betrayal needed. Just believe them and protect them. I would put my sons videos, face, words, EVERYTHING anywhere if he was being abused and i was being forced to send him back, after I tried protecting him the legal way. Nope. Nooooooo one would ever convince me to send him back. And if it took me going live to have others see what I saw, yep. I woukd do it. And I am not a drama girl nor do I exploit my child. But to protect him, I would do anything. (For the record, that would never include caravans or putting anyone at risk. I just want him safe with me).

I think people do not realize just how much it takes for a child to actually admit to abuse. They are USED to being traumatized and pulling it together, to not alert the rest of the world. It is how abusers keep abusing. Because the victims are resilient! It doesn't make them any less victimized. How about we just believe victims without making them "prove" how bad it is or was.

New stuff filed @gitana1

09/21/2020 Temporary Restraining Order Hearing (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Wheless, Cynthia M)
10/05/2020 ANTI-SLAPP (91a) Motion to Dismiss (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Wheless, Cynthia M)
10/27/2020 Hearing (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Wheless, Cynthia M)
Mulitple Motions to be Heard
10/28/2020 Hearing (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Wheless, Cynthia M)
Mutliple Motion to be Heard

http://cijspub.co.collin.tx.us/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1969576

New stuff filed @gitana1

09/21/2020 Temporary Restraining Order Hearing (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Wheless, Cynthia M)
10/05/2020 ANTI-SLAPP (91a) Motion to Dismiss (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Wheless, Cynthia M)
10/27/2020 Hearing (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Wheless, Cynthia M)
Mulitple Motions to be Heard
10/28/2020 Hearing (9:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Wheless, Cynthia M)
Mutliple Motion to be Heard

http://cijspub.co.collin.tx.us/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1969576

Can you tell who filed the temporary restraining order? Mom or Dad?

:eek::eek::eek:

OK, link doesn't work because it has a fundraising name in it, but google routzon law firm sophie for the full story. These are the mom's attorneys. Much more when you find the link.

Dallas, Texas, Sept. 18, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Routzon Law Firm has issued an immediate fraud alert for the viral “Stand with Sophie” Page. The page has raised over $200,000 for 9-year-old Texas girl Sophie Long and father Michael Long, who alleges that Sophie is the victim of abuse under the supervision of her mother, Kelly Long.

Kelly Long has not yet spoken out publicly regarding the case. As a concerned mother, her foremost priority is to protect the safety and dignity of all three of her children, including Sophie.

However, extensive evidence and documents provided by medical professionals, Child Protective Services, and the Frisco Police Department of Texas show that these claims against Kelly Long are entirely unfounded.

“We have alerted the authorities and attorneys are doing everything they can to warn the public about the false nature of these claims. Michael Long’s personal vendetta against his ex-wife has now escalated to dangerous levels,” said a family spokesperson.

OK, link doesn't work because it has a fundraising name in it, but google routzon law firm sophie for the full story. These are the mom's attorneys. Much more when you find the link.

Dallas, Texas, Sept. 18, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Routzon Law Firm has issued an immediate fraud alert for the viral “Stand with Sophie” ******** Page. The page has raised over $200,000 for 9-year-old Texas girl Sophie Long and father Michael Long, who alleges that Sophie is the victim of abuse under the supervision of her mother, Kelly Long.

Kelly Long has not yet spoken out publicly regarding the case. As a concerned mother, her foremost priority is to protect the safety and dignity of all three of her children, including Sophie.

However, extensive evidence and documents provided by medical professionals, Child Protective Services, and the Frisco Police Department of Texas show that these claims against Kelly Long are entirely unfounded.

“We have alerted the authorities and attorneys are doing everything they can to warn the public about the false nature of these claims. Michael Long’s personal vendetta against his ex-wife has now escalated to dangerous levels,” said a family spokesperson.
I don't even know what to say....

I will say that nutty parents aside, when she told grandma about the abuse and named a name, that was in no way the response of a normal person! She didn't say yes, you have said that before and its not true (which would be awful to say!!!). She didn't say what?!?! Tell me what happened! She didn't say I dont know whats happening, but would you be willing to talk to the police or doctor? Nope. It sounded like victim blaming, minimizing and enabling abuse, to me. Telling her she can't feel too badly about herself if she tried out for the school play. Big huge awful eyeroll. And that child can see theough their manipulation better than most adults. I know so many people feel like its a mom vs dad by looking at their behavior, but im going to have to believe this child and let law enforcement worry about the criminality. But, i have seen faaaaaar too many children who were harmed by the courts decisions. No way in ever loving hell would I send my child back into a place they said they were abused. The courts do not always know best.

I will say that nutty parents aside, when she told grandma about the abuse and named a name, that was in no way the response of a normal person! She didn't say yes, you have said that before and its not true (which would be awful to say!!!). She didn't say what?!?! Tell me what happened! She didn't say I dont know whats happening, but would you be willing to talk to the police or doctor? Nope. It sounded like victim blaming, minimizing and enabling abuse, to me. Telling her she can't feel too badly about herself if she tried out for the school play. Big huge awful eyeroll. And that child can see theough their manipulation better than most adults. I know so many people feel like its a mom vs dad by looking at their behavior, but im going to have to believe this child and let law enforcement worry about the criminality. But, i have seen faaaaaar too many children who were harmed by the courts decisions. No way in ever loving hell would I send my child back into a place they said they were abused. The courts do not always know best.
No way would most people send a child back, yet her dad has been doing just that since the SA accusations started in 2016.

No way would most people send a child back, yet her dad has been doing just that since the SA accusations started in 2016.

First, how do you just not send them back if a judge orders you to? Second, the allegations started in 2016? Where did you find that? I’ve been wondering about previous allegations. I believe the current one was reported by S in late July of this year.

This thread makes me so sad...

I don’t know if Sophie has been SA or not, but she is certainly living abuse every day she is with either of those parents. The amount of toxicity and hate between them is ridiculous and clearly neither of them know how to behave like a grown *advertiser censored* adult.

Sophie, I hope with all my heart you don’t fall through the cracks of a flawed system and that you are able to grow and flourish with loving carers one day...

First, how do you just not send them back if a judge orders you to? Second, the allegations started in 2016? Where did you find that? I’ve been wondering about previous allegations. I believe the current one was reported by S in late July of this year.
If my child was being SA, we would run away.
The info about 2016 is from LE body cam footage of a welfare check on the mom that can be found on the dad’s YT channel. If you go to YT and search Frisco PD Body Cam Footage of 911 Call to Sophie’s residence it should pop up.

Yeah, this smells as fishy as a tub of mackerel in so many ways, to me. The Truth may still be something we haven't heard yet. What's for certain, in my opinion, is that this child IS being abused whether sexually, physically, emotionally, mentally or all four and maybe by more than one or two people.

Grandmas response I think is partly because this is a pattern. I think this is a pattern unfortunately if you sluth into the complete history with this family. It’s eye opening and makes you reconsider events happening.

Dallas, Texas, Sept. 18, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Routzon Law Firm has issued an immediate fraud alert for the viral “Stand with Sophie” ******** Page. The page has raised over $200,000 for 9-year-old Texas girl Sophie Long and father Michael Long, who alleges that Sophie is the victim of abuse under the supervision of her mother, Kelly Long.

This article is written by red banyun. They are a paid PR business. You can Google and read about them but it's not legit at all. Also michaels lawyers put our a response to this and I'll find it and post it

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1600598266382.jpg
    FB_IMG_1600598266382.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 29
I do not believe she was coached at and all. I stand with Sophie, Michael. Kourtney and the boys. I pray that she stays in their care as she looks so happy with them compared to how she looked in the zoom call when she was with her mother. The truth will prevail in court and I'm praying it all works out for Sophie and her brothers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back