GUILTY TX - Starving 5 year old boy found in closet in Spring, Mar 2014

I just watched it.

Heartbreaking! CPS definitely dropped the ball IMO. Many people called, even babysitters.

LOL! I loved Dr Phil's camera shot of the paint tray and roller in the bushes. Funny how it matched the room Jordan "shared" with the other boy :rolleyes:

Yep, I'm not buying it either. Dr. Phil said the house smelled like cigarette smoke and pee.

The step mother is so untruthful. She says that she couldn't tell that he had lost weight but what about his face being all black from bruises. What excuse has she got for not seeing that, especially when they spent so many hours together before the police found them? MOO

I don't understand why the mother isn't choosing her child,who went through sooo much over a boyfriend.

thanks for the recent links, I had missed this bit

The biological mother, 26 year old Windy Hall, claims that the father, whose paternity has not been officially established, had kept her from her son for more than two years. The last time she saw him was in March of 2012. Hall testified that she has tried to get help but her financial situation did not allow her to get the legal help that she needed to continue to seek custody. Tami Bleimeyer has worked as a paralegal in a family law firm and it is thought that she helped the father effectively escape from the mother’s custody efforts. Both CPS and Hall are asking for termination of Bradley Bleimeyer's parental rights.
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-...es-on-Custody-for-Starved-Tasered-Houston-Boy DO NOT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THE BIO MOTHER'S FIANCE AND HIS BEHAVIOR AT THE BLOOD DRAWING INCIDENT! i WILL COMMENT LATER AFTER I HAVE COOLED DOWN A BIT ON THAT TOPIC.

At an April 8 hearing, CPS investigator Nicolle Capps said the agency did not recommend overnight visits with Hall until she and her fiancé, Derek Aune, have clean drugs tests. His results at that time indicated chronic marijuana use.

Jared Woodfill, the boy's court-appointed attorney, requested Thursday's emergency hearing to address potential continued drug use by Aune.

"It appears that he has switched to K2," Woodfill said in a separate interview, referring to a kind of synthetic cannabis.

The child's attorney asked the court "to cut off all access to the boyfriend and prevent the child from being taken to the boyfriend's apartment."

Harris County District Court Associate Judge Alyssa Lemkuil granted the request.

"The child has been through too much and is on the road to recovery," Woodfill said, adding that the youngster is "doing well, physically and emotionally. ... The current placement is working out very well."
http://www.chron.com/neighborhood/s...case-excludes-mom-s-5446710.php#photo-6098985

Anyone without the basic insight as to why you would never attempt to gain cooperation of a starved and tortured child by threatening to take their snack is not someone who should be around such a child ever.

I am mortified that he would do that and that this boy's mother would still be with him after that incident speaks VOLUMES to me. I can only hope, since this case was so horrific and so covered in the news that the public pressure to stay involved and do what is BEST for this boy will compel CPS to do right by him!

Seems like mom's taste in men may not have changed :( I do not say that as a bash but as an observation. I truly hope she is really taking in what the counselors and treators of her child are telling her about how much he will need, what he will go through trying to adjust and I pray she will make choices that build her life to suit his needs. It does not appear her life is move in ready for this child at this time.

MOO.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...-feared-run-newborn-reports-article-1.1965320

Tammi Bleimeyer, who was previously charged with felony child endangerment after her stepson was found bone-thin and wearing a diaper in March, was found with the missing newborn Monday evening, according to Houston's Child Protective Services.

The 33-year-old had vanished with the infant following a judge's order for her to surrender the baby to CPS, said spokeswoman Estella Olguin.

Remarkably, only an hour after an Amber Alert was issued, a woman in a pediatrician's office saw the alert on her phone and Bleimeyer with the child in the office. She immediately dialed 911.

The mother's oldest biological son was called to the stand Tuesday to tell a jury that he found his stepbrother inside a hidden closet door foaming at the mouth and nearly starving. He also said his mother would try to convince him that everything they were doing was OK.

The state called its first witness, now 21-year-old Cody Frank, who said he was just a teen when he found out that his mother and stepfather were keeping his stepbrother, Jordan Bleimeyer in a small closet under the stairs.

Trial begins for woman accused of abusing, locking young stepson in closet

Jan 31, 2019 Dr Phil interview of the other children.

New to following in this case. What were the charges against the father? Going to have to go up thread to read about it.

ETA, was this a rerun, or new?

Last edited:
I’m glad the evil stepmother got 28 years but how did the father only get 15??

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo
Back