GUILTY TX - Susan Bailey, 43, stabbed to death in her Roanoke home, 26 Sept 2008

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by Filly, Oct 2, 2008.

1. Filly

Filly KICKING AND SHINING

Susan Bailey aged 43 was found stabbed to death.

Arrested for her murder is her daughter Jennifer Bailey aged 17. Arrested along with Jennifer is her brother Paul, and her boyfriend Paul Henson aged 16. Police had been to the Bailey home looking for Henson prior to the murder as he was deemed a runaway. Susan Bailey was surprised to hear her daughter still was seeing Henson and a fight ensued in front of police.

Parents murdering children and children murdering parents. It's all too sad for words, really.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcon...tories/093008dnmetroanokemurder.c47902ce.html

2. Loading...

3. MeoW333

MeoW333 New Member

Well.. the mother didn't approve of the daughter's boyfriend. I'm not sure how they got the 14 year old younger brother into the plan.. =(

4. Filly

5. Bobbisangel

Bobbisangel New Member

It just goes on and on doesn't it! One boy wants breasts for his girlfriend...let's murder my mother and sell her car so I willl have the money for my honey's new boobs. So many girls murder their mothers and parents because mom or mom and dad don't approve of the boyfriend. They would rather have their boyfriend then mom or mom and dad who have loved them and nurtured them their whole lives. It is just mind numbing. Who would have believed life would come to this?

For those of the christian faith...the bible does say that in the end days parents will turn against their children and children will turn against their parents. Well it is happening on a daily basis.

I thank God that my kids didn't think I was worth so little when they were growing up. There were boyfriends that I didn't approve of. Glad my son's wife didn't decide she wanted a boob job when they were dating but waited until they were married and she was much older and they could afford to buy the boobs themselves! I could have been killed several times over if my kids had been different :eek:

6. Filly

:eek:It is happening. That is frightening stuff.:eek:

7. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

From October 2009:

http://www.yankton.net/news/article_72a0f770-c257-5533-b337-09c6ae6d3259.html